Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 9. (Read 8935 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
The use of BTC for the fact that I can not see the benefits that BTC bring, but if used for speculation, almost everyone do so, almost everyone uses for the first purpose. muscle
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
with bitcoin i think i can build my business on it is gonna be wonderful
Activity: 14
July 26, 2018, 08:40:08 AM
These days many peoples are doing trading with bitcoin and using it only for profit but bitcoin real use will successful when we start spending coins on merchant stores for our daily requirements because bitcoin is the best digital payment and if merchant will be start to accept it and know the value of bitcoin than they also can make good profit because of its volatile price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
I really hope it can happen the use of bitcoin in real life in my opinion is a thing that can help the interests in business needs will be very profitable because it will be easier in making payments or purchases and also bitcoin investment is very suitable for public use or individual
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 26, 2018, 06:30:59 AM

Great things are coming, and we are happy about that. The use of Bitcoin in the world, in general, is increasing. It will certainly make us our lives easier. There are many possible uses of Bitcoin. Awareness about Bitcoin is rising definitely.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
July 26, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
So your question is `Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long?, currently here in my country there is some branches that already accepted bitcoin as a payment method ,so do not worry because bitcoin popularity was getting broad by other country.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
Some countries that I know of have put BTC in the payment of goods and services, but in my country have not accepted BTC, so I traded bitcoin for the purpose of speculation.
Activity: 78
July 26, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
No its not possible to Reallife usage of Bitcoin because Bitcoin price not stable every day largest different in BTC price
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 26, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
In future that will change, believe me, technology is developing every day, the same is with bitcoin, people will find way how to increase speed of transactions and thanks to that it will be more usefull worldwide.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
Majority of the countries BTC ATM is not available.I think maximum ATM is exist in United States & Canada.Also some European countries located ATM i think.I'm using BTC in my real life such as some restaurant accept Bitcoin in my country.so it was my memorable experience with BTC.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
There are many ways to use bitcoin in our daily lives, in Philippin, we can purchase, pay bills, make government contributions by bitcoin directly, we can also pay tuition by bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 11:11:55 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
maybe at this time it can not happen because there are still many countries that have not formalize bitcoin as a valid and legitimate currency as happened in my country the government forbids bitcoin to conduct transactions directly
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
Like anything new it will take a long time before it becomes generally. accepted and used. It is gradually getting there give it time and help it by spreading the word and using it when you can, and if you run a business start taking it for payment.
Activity: 31
July 22, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
Bitcoin is only available here on the internet. The use of bitcoins of real life is low compared to using traditional networks in real life. The more you use the real life, the more traffic will flow as the market increases capital.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
July 22, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
Bitcoin is uses for the every payment purpose want to pay , even the airlines in Japan are started to accept Bitcoin payment ..so most of the time.bitcoin is amaze  instead of looking the bad thing , you should see the good thing also ,here many people are making earnings with the Bitcoin in his full time job.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
Those who want to pay bills and shop online with bitcoin. Bitcoin is commonly used in investment, transaction and payment systems. Bitcoin is different from banking, it usually offers more convenient and less complex services as it has cheaper fees and faster service. And it also offers the opportunity to earn extra income.
In fact the use of bitcoin in real life is now increasing, specially in modern places where people are too much educated and give more priority to crypto currencies, no doubt that now the use of bitcoin is even increasing in backward countries where people are now getting awareness about bitcoin.
Activity: 30
July 22, 2018, 07:29:51 AM
Those who want to pay bills and shop online with bitcoin. Bitcoin is commonly used in investment, transaction and payment systems. Bitcoin is different from banking, it usually offers more convenient and less complex services as it has cheaper fees and faster service. And it also offers the opportunity to earn extra income.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
If you know how to manage your bitcoin, there are many applications of bitcoin in real life. Now, I spend bitcoin to buy some various collectibles. It is very useful in real life.
Activity: 144
July 22, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
This is a business game only where you are smarter in its use every opportunity to spend Bitcoin, I have been using bitcoin to buy motorcycles and some of my home equipment online. I can also take the time to pay bills in my holidays like paying the food and hotel bills at that time with easier transactions.
Activity: 181
July 22, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
Do you think that Visa also had instant translations since its creation? -No, it's not. Wait a bit and this problem will be solved. Or do not wait and figure out how to solve it.

Oh sure. I also believe that everything has its time. And the time of bitcoin and other crypto currency will still come ..
Pages:
Jump to: