Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 33. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
Bitcoin has more powerful uses in my daily life.It has changed my life.I bought my laptop,Start a new business.My led tv & other things by bitcoin.It really blessings in my life.I tanks to crypto for my changes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
currently. the use of bitcoin in real life is only for trading on the coin exchange. so the user will make withdrawal of assets into the currency according to the type of country. then will withdraw the money into an account at each bank. and will be used to transact using conventional money. this is because the digital currency has not been legally accepted worldwide for transactions.
You are right, so far the status of bitcoin is more likely as a commodity and an asset. The use of bitcoin as a means of payment is still not effective, in addition to the problem of legality, transaction fees and long waiting time is quite difficult in micro-payment transactions.
Activity: 700
June 07, 2018, 02:51:27 AM
Real life usage of bitcoin Some people.Day by day bitcoin earning most people.Bitcoin is number 1coin market price.It's price up & down.Bitcoin earning from future life bright. Bitcoin earning part time income source. It's world wide popular site.Bitcoin world wide crypto currency. Most people this used & They life increased.So I there for bitcoin use of my Real life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
June 07, 2018, 02:44:11 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Who told you that Bitcoin POS will have a slow confirmation time. That is fake news. https://youtube.com/watch?v=qbNG66nQdqA just watch the video. This is in Japan.
Activity: 106
June 07, 2018, 02:37:28 AM
Since its inception, I have used bitcoins to buy the exact same things you do with fiat, hoard some, invested some, bought stuff from digital games and online purchases to brick and mortar shops that actually occasionally accept bitcoin. Your assumptions are mostly unfounded. Value comes with usage, not with hoarding 100%

yes I am
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
June 07, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
currently. the use of bitcoin in real life is only for trading on the coin exchange. so the user will make withdrawal of assets into the currency according to the type of country. then will withdraw the money into an account at each bank. and will be used to transact using conventional money. this is because the digital currency has not been legally accepted worldwide for transactions.
Activity: 644
June 07, 2018, 02:19:15 AM
For me, real life usage of bitcoin is to make everyone convenient as they pay, its a digital currency that makes your transactions fast and there is no need for a third party. Bitcoin can change the way we shop and transact, this must be the currency of the century.

I agree with you,  that's just what I am thinking. As what you said above for you the real life usage of bitcoin is for convenient in paying. Yes for me I thought it that way, I thought that the usage of bitcoin is use in many transactions in money just like transferring money, using in mode of payment and so on. When we used bitcoin our life will be easy when in comes to money transactions and it will our options in paying bills online, or we can use it in buying in the online store. As the innovation of technology is becoming better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 02:18:49 AM
After knowing the bitcoin I had pretty much intended for my future. Bitcoin is quite useful, it brings me income. I intend to make long-term investment in it.
Yes i agree, bitcoin opens opportunities to people who wants to venture business and also give people extra income by joining a bounties.
Activity: 40
June 07, 2018, 02:12:56 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

It is very hard to predict its real value and we have to go with the current trading price only. That conformation time being so long is an issue that needs to be addressed.
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 01:48:50 AM
our country now not apceted btc.but i think for future bitcoin will be the best payment method and this will make our real life more easy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 07, 2018, 01:44:09 AM
For me, real life usage of bitcoin is to make everyone convenient as they pay, its a digital currency that makes your transactions fast and there is no need for a third party. Bitcoin can change the way we shop and transact, this must be the currency of the century.

It good for the people life growth. But time is important of this process. So bitcoin price will be increase. Sell the coin on time. It any time to go down. So time to sell and buy it. People gather more information from bitcoin. It connect the other country people. So most the people share the information of the bitcoin future. Most the people wait for the price down. If price will down. Most the people buy and hold the coin and wait for the price increase. Then people exchange any country currency. It good opportunity for the future saving and get the new project work. It change the life style.
Activity: 311
June 07, 2018, 01:28:31 AM
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 06, 2018, 08:57:00 PM
the real use of bitcoin should have its own laptop and what else the bitcoin need number one at all is financial
Activity: 89
June 06, 2018, 03:00:08 AM
I believe that in the future, Bitcoin will appear in real life as a payment method. This is beyond doubt.
Activity: 24
June 06, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
Real life to use bitcoin may make it easier to transact but, there is a problem with the system failure
Activity: 420
June 05, 2018, 03:34:55 AM
Some countrys like Germany can use bitcoin for payments.
But for me there is real usage is buying altccoins and buying fiat currency
Activity: 546
June 05, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

that's why bitcoin still need more improvement from the side of transaction speed and also transaction fee.
People still developing cryptocurrency for the future, but i'm sure in the future cryptocurrency will become a global currency surpasses the usd.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 03:29:01 AM
I think in some countries they are already accepting BTC as their currency. THey are already using it in their daily life. Shoopingss,,, School feess.. talent feess Etc. I think BTC is more safe than other crypto payments.
Activity: 49
June 05, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
Many small businesses in Silicon valley in California accept Bitcoin as payment, but large businesses still only accept cash and cards. If large companies do not use bitcoins to buy and sell all sorts of things, it is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will have a wide application, because the blockchain technology itself can exist without bitcoin. Many experts believe that blockchain can actually help the financial system, but first it needs to see more successful examples of application.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
June 05, 2018, 02:40:59 AM
the real use of life from bitcoin is very important to meet daily needs because investing in bitcoin is a very lucrative and promising investment and a great place for our field to find money to look for savings and assets in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: