Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 3. (Read 8935 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:56:31 PM
Unfortunately in my country it is still difficult to use bitcoin for direct transactions, this is what makes the development of bitcoin difficult and I'm sure almost all countries also like that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:45:22 PM
not in all countries there are stores that accept payments using bitcoin, but now bitcoin ATMs are starting to spread in various countries. I hope after this in my country bitcoin is accepted as payment.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
Personally, Bitcoin has a very strong use in my daily life. Apart from getting a salary in my real work, because of Bitcoin, it gives people the opportunity to earn more money.
Activity: 28
August 22, 2018, 09:30:02 PM
Bitcoin is doing well with its project and growth. However, the long transaction time is becoming nuisance to its user. I hope something good can be done about it
Activity: 247
August 22, 2018, 09:18:08 PM
What more than one country needs to legalize it as a currency that is similar to its national currency, is now real life use is low, but this will peak high in a short time because users have started using it directly without changing to traditional fiat.
Activity: 180
August 22, 2018, 08:58:14 PM
From the beginning, I have used bitcoin to buy items that are exactly the same as fiat, hoard, invest part.
Activity: 65
August 22, 2018, 08:53:03 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin has no real world use outside as an investment store of value, like gold. Because it's was created for online payments and cash money is hard to withdraw in whole world.
Activity: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
in my point of view, we need to stop comparing BTC to fiat at all. it are two different currencys who fight eachother, and if we keep comparing one will lose!

it is nearly impossible to put a price tag on bitcoin and it reduces trust in the system. For example if you want to use BTC in daily life to buy for example gold or houses, just go to a gold seller and ask how much gold he will give you for your BTC, if you do this daily, people will get used to this question and will start to put there gold for sale in BTC, if we do this on a daily basis by every purchase we make, we are creating little exchanges who will compete, and are putting a real value in BTC.

for example, we go to the local car dealer and ask the price for a Mercedes in BTC at 4 different shops, they will start competing with eachoter to sell your car for BTC, and on the other side are they getting used to selling and buying with BTC.

as i said, fiat can not be linked to crypto, it is against the nature of crypto. fiat is a trust system, who will be replaced by a different kind of trustless system.

tomorrow go to 5 different gold shops, car dealers, real estate companies or what ever company you want to buy something from and ask how much BTC they want for your purchase, this is your real life value and usage of BTC.

Activity: 181
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
As virtual currency bitcoin are used anywhere like a fiat money. cryptocurrency could be possible to use as national or international medium of exchange since many countries are using this type of currency. Like having bitcoin ATM around the world and online shopping sites that accept bitcoin and ethereum it is the indication of we are going to new generation. The world is actually still developing  and adopting modernization and globalization.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:17:21 PM
We can use it in our daily life. Same as fiat money we cab buy anything what we need yeah some are conirmation is to slow. But technology is continuing the development of transactions payment. More country did'nt recognize the importance of bitcoin. As we know that it could very helpful in terms of paying without giving a paper money.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
bitcoin has lots of usage to me . i am using it in paying bills online which saves my time and effort . i can also use it in shopping online . Bitcoin also serve as our source of income which makes our lives more financially stable . We are more secure because we put our money in bitcoin instead in banks because we earn profit in bitcoin rather than saving it in our bank accounts
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
The use of bitcoin in the real world can be used as payment for employee salaries, purchases and sales. but there has been a prior agreement on what currency is used in the transaction.
For now, bitcoin is still not widely used in the real world, in the future bitcoin will continue to grow and maybe everyone will use it in their daily lives.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 04:12:47 PM
We can use bitcoin for various kind of work. Everyone use bitcoin according to their needs. Bitcoin mainly use as a money transaction tool. Bitcoin provide its user safe, secure and fast transaction facility with low transaction cost this thing attract many people to use it. Many small businessman and online sellers use bitcoin for this reason. Another use of bitcoin is investment. Many investor widely use it as a investing tool for its profitable investment history.
Activity: 25
August 22, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
I think bitcoin is much better, just look at some merchants that have received bitcoin as a direct payment tool. Let's say amazon, hotels and restaurants also have received bitcoin. It does not yet cover the whole but for the future, be assured that everything will get better.
Activity: 322
August 22, 2018, 03:14:35 PM
in my opinion the main use of real life Bitcoin is to transact buying and selling and payment, it's the fact that bitcoin has been used to buy goods and services even though there aren't many who adopt all bitcoin for payment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Currently the use of Bitcoin in real life is very low, this is due to the limitations of people in accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. but this will peak high in a short time because users have started using it directly without changing to traditional fiat.
And I don't think it's a problem if bitcoin confirmation is slow or something. When you send bitcoin, you cannot actually return the payment so the buyer is sure that he will get the money.
Activity: 359
August 22, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

there are now many people who are using bitcoin in their daily lives, I am one of the people who adapt it because it is user friendly and my life is now easier than before. Actually, the government in my country legalize it and people can freely use it in different transactions.

I hope I will feel the freedom of using bitcoin just like you have felt It now because In our country bitcoin still regulated and not yet legalized. But I believed someday bitcoin will legalize In our country and might be used as alternative way of payment through online transaction.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
August 22, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

there are now many people who are using bitcoin in their daily lives, I am one of the people who adapt it because it is user friendly and my life is now easier than before. Actually, the government in my country legalize it and people can freely use it in different transactions.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 09:28:52 AM
Real life usage of bitcoin , I research bitcoin before i signing up so according to my research you can probably loss your money in nvesting bitcoin but if you try to study it.We have a big opportunity to gain also a big profit from it if you know how to be.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
The real life usage of bitcoin is to use it in a good way because some people used it in a illegal way like spending their money in bad things. We can say that bitcoin is better than other job if we used our money to buy foods, clothes or anythings that is very important to survivr together with our family.
Pages:
Jump to: