Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 4. (Read 8935 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
I have the first and only reply so far on the topic.

Cause I get you.... what's the point right? is there any real life usage?

PEOPLE are using it only as a means to increase their wealth, doing trading. And believe me, I know people that are set for life.

I miss my chance, shit happens.

But real usage? Dude, what are you doing with Bitcoin?
Do you have an idea? Grow it... and if you need help, get some devs and grow you idea. Making it happen. Or do you think you need permission?  -- Gavin Andersen   ( that's almost a quote from G.A)

Transaction speed to slow? C'mon there are easy ways to solve that using alt-coins and exchanges, and other methods, transaction speed will increase as technology is adopted by Bitcoin, like Sewgit and Lightning transactions in Litecoin. Possibbly other coins can go mainstream.

The fact is that there's no middle man ( taking out of the pictures the Bitcoin miners fee which I believe is has grown out of proportion for small transactions , but Bitcoin is the first coin without a country, ain't that enough for you?)

Growing and building your own business has never been so easy thanks to Bitcoin.

Think about something you can build with Bitcoin, and if you have the means, please do.

This is about the possibility of what we can do, the people, not being controlled and governed by private banking institutions.

But to answer your question>>> Real life usage with Bitcoin?
yeah, sure you can use it to buy anything online with third party services, even a house.
But REAL LIFE usage, is still not implemented.

And this is only my opinion.

I hope I will be the first to do something with Bitcoin in the city I live in.
And yes, I'm building and doing launching something myself this very month.(crossing fingers while I wait for a transaction being made)

Cheers, hope you find the answer you are looking for, here or in the following replies.
This is us, no Banks, no institution,but people.
Main use of Bitcoin is for payments, but I'm just disappointed to some people who are using Bitcoin just to earn profits. They said that Bitcoin is the key to become rich, so there are many newbie in crypto has lost their money in Bitcoin when they invest at the peak of the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:34:58 AM
I think the usage of Bitcoin in real life not much in this moment, not only BTC but also all remain coin and token should study and develop technology to make useful application to real life, then market can recovery.
Activity: 109
August 22, 2018, 08:27:06 AM
Bitcoin cannot roll your life from day by day, if you want to have a descent life find a good job with a good compensation and if you had it you can achieve your goals in life, and if you want extra income you can join this forum for your additional income with this you can achieve a wealthy life..
Activity: 67
August 22, 2018, 08:26:47 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

I fully agree with u. But it gives us great opportunity to make profit
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 08:23:59 AM
I think that btc is the best one and it will be able to rule the market for long or mayb replace even the main currency we have now. to my mind, this is obvious because it is the best one among other coins
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

The real life usage of bitcoin to like us individuals is that it is a very real quick helpful way to survive for our future needs and be able to sustain our daily livestyles.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:24:52 PM
The appearance of Bitcoin in 2008 was the result of a systematic increase in the importance of technology in people's lives. The original idea of the authors of this cryptocurrency is the creation of an anonymous payment system that can simplify payments and transactions.
Activity: 114
August 03, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
Many people trade with bitcoin and use it only for profit but the real use of bitcoin will work when we start spending coins in the merchant shop for our daily needs because bitcoin is the best digital payment and if traders start accepting andknow the value of bitcoin, and they can also generate good profits because of the price change. I use bitcoin to transact as if I buy goods from my online store I use bitcoin as payment method because it is fast, safe and simple.
Activity: 86
August 03, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
Bitcoins are used for trading purposes and they are created so that investors can invest from participating in ico programs or invest in digital technology that is the purpose of bitcoin and the and the role
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. real life usage of bitcoin is that it can help you for shopping online goods you can buy on market price, you can buy indoor outdoor and even all domestic things through bitcoin .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
I think that now bitcoin is used exclusively as a means to make money. Periodic buying and selling of assets by large players does not allow the course to stabilize, so there is distrust!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 02, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

Bitcoin is becoming favourite payment tool of many peoples like me because it is very convenient and i don't have to be worry about the safe of my credit card. The fact is that most website accept your transaction when it has at least 1 confirmation.
Activity: 178
August 02, 2018, 10:25:51 PM
Yes, bitcoin will be more valuable if used. We saw that bitcoin ATM machines were recently set up in some European cities, which would be a good start.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
there are shops that accept bitcoin as payment althoug when converted to their original monetary value its a bit overpriced. but if one can use them i can say its slowly becoming a useful currency aside from converting them for use.
Activity: 180
August 02, 2018, 10:12:46 PM
The real usage of bitcoin is mainly on transaction and trading because it is formally a currency. And I think there are businessmen who are now using bitcoin as a mode of payment or as an exchange to the service rendered to them.
Activity: 61
August 02, 2018, 09:25:55 PM
Bitcoin is presently being utilized as a part of reality. Beside brokers, there are some private stores that acknowledge Bitcoin as installment. There's an ATM machine that exchanges your cash into Bitcoin. Be that as it may, for me, the truth of Bitcoin is for my exchanges. I generally Bitcoin to exchange it to different altcoins. I am a Bitcoin holder even I'm a dealer. My benefit from exchanging is being exchanged back to Bitcoin. That is the thing that dealers do. We cherish Bitcoin, regardless of whether the cost increments or drops. We as a whole have the points of interest. So utilizing it, all things considered, purchasing genuine resources or even nourishment would be troublesome for the two buyers and providers. Despite everything I consider Bitcoin to be a computerized resource that can enable us to develop our genuine resources.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
August 02, 2018, 08:49:56 PM
The fact is most of bitcoin users are hoard it as asset rather than use it to buy goods in real life, but actually all people can use bitcoin to buy goods in Amazon through vendor service who manage the transaction, and recently I know about an ecommerce for cryptocurrency users, they call them self CryptoAmazon. You can look at cazcoin.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 02, 2018, 08:44:50 PM
usually I use bitcoin for payments where I'm not sure, for example online services where I'm afraid to show my debit card because the site can easily sell / lose / steal, in this case bitcoin is very convenient and safe.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
August 02, 2018, 08:42:40 PM
Real life usage of Bitcoin is to use Bitcoin to purchase goods and services online in order to fulfill its goal as a currency. Using Bitcoin as a mode of payment offers incredible fast transaction, good security, owner control over transaction without any third party involvement etc.
However, Bitcoin can also be utilized as an investment opportunity as the price surges up through the coin graph.
Activity: 283
August 02, 2018, 08:38:07 PM
We really cannot feel the benefits of bitcoin directly, but if we are patient one day we can feel the results of bitcoin. Real life is not easy to use bitcoin. Today, many people want to know more about bitcoin and want to increase income from bitcoin. Maybe more and more people will be tempted by promising bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: