Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 8. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
in my opinion no one knows who is the next bitcoin but I think litecoin is a good coin, litecoin is stable in the market and I also like litecoin.
Activity: 336
October 08, 2018, 01:56:40 PM
I think Ethereum is the coin, that will replace Bitcoin. Litecoin is also great and was among the first crypto currencies that were created. But Ethereum is better and is used more often. Just wait for a little bit more and you will see that BTC is not the number one crypto currency.
I don't think any coin can replace or will replace the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an original digital currency - cryptocurrency. Ethereum, Litecoin, and others are just alternative coins.
Activity: 700
October 08, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
I do not think that this is possible, since Litecoin is a Chinese copy of Bitcoin and as you know a copy is always worse than the original.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 08, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
Litecoin can't be the next BTC, Btc will always be the first and other coins will be behind it. Even most Altcoins will withered away and only few of them with solid use case and credible working team will stand the test of time.
Activity: 616
October 08, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
To be honest, this is nonsense, because such news today is definitely fake, as today in most cases there are a lot of deceptive thoughts, you just think how it can be, provided that BTC introduces lightning to the network.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

source from? it's impossible because the oldest currency is Bitcoin, it's possible if prices rise but won't exceed the price of Bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 08, 2018, 12:42:09 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
where did you get the rumor from? is it from a trusted party? are they a reliable market analyst? if that's just my opinion, this doesn't need to be discussed
copper member
Activity: 140
October 08, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
I don't think Litecoin has what it takes to be next Bitcoin. Litecoin doesn't really have a tangible use case than being the medium of exchange. Ethereum will best fit in as the next Bitcoin because Ethereum blockchain has more unique features than Litecoin blockchain .
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
I think Ethereum is the coin, that will replace Bitcoin. Litecoin is also great and was among the first crypto currencies that were created. But Ethereum is better and is used more often. Just wait for a little bit more and you will see that BTC is not the number one crypto currency.
Activity: 293
October 08, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

I don't think that the next coin to bitcoin is litecoin, the coin that actually has the value and privilege of being the second best coin in the market is actually ethereum and after that I think litecoin comes. It is not possible for the second best coin in all of the market to be litecoin, it does not have enough investors and is not valuable enough to be the best after bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 04:38:58 PM
That's a big "NO!" Bitcoin will not be replaced,if even the ethereum will not be the next to replace bitcoin,how about that litecoin?! I believe that bitcoin will remain on the top rank over other coins at long lasts.
Bitcoin cannot be Litecoin and Litecoin cannot be Bitcoin. Those coins are apple and oranges.
litecoin is a great project and i believe in it but still i see no reasons to compare it with bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 132
October 06, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
No,I do not think litecoin certainly a good coin,but not so much to overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
i really do not understand peopel who are comparing bitcoin to another projects bitcoin is one and only here in my opinion
Activity: 144
October 06, 2018, 04:37:17 PM
That's a big "NO!" Bitcoin will not be replaced,if even the ethereum will not be the next to replace bitcoin,how about that litecoin?! I believe that bitcoin will remain on the top rank over other coins at long lasts.
Bitcoin cannot be Litecoin and Litecoin cannot be Bitcoin. Those coins are apple and oranges.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
They can say anything they want but it won't affect things in reality...LTC is a decent coin with pretty long history but probably it cannot take the BTCs place on the top.
Activity: 98
October 06, 2018, 03:51:16 PM
Yes, February 14, 2018, when they started this topic, there was a high probability that litecoin could become a great coin. However, the developers of litecoin in February 2018 were unable to realize the tasks and achieve the goal. Litecoin today is not so strong.
Activity: 114
October 05, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
I do not think, because it is quite an old cryptocurrency, which has already managed to strengthen and significant growth is not expected.
Activity: 224
October 03, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
The best that litecoin should become is to turn out for litecoin to be complimentary to bitcoin in terms of services reliability and micro payment.  Bitcoin will increase in value and become well priced. When this happen, litecoin should have had a platform that support bitcoin further to adoption!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 05:29:25 PM
There have been many questions about which coin will be the next bitcoin and it will continue to be asked forever. It's hightime we realized that bitcoin is bitcoin and its only one and nothing like the next bitcoin. Every altcoin has its own usecase and reason for being created and that's what gives it its value. Bitcoin will always be bitcoin and altcoins will always be altcoins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 05:26:46 PM
Maybe 5 to 10 years into the future if bitcoin prices decline, but it seems that it is impossible and will not happen. The problem is that litecoin development is unstable and prices are falling, seen from the $ 57 litecoin price and $ 6,449 bitcoin that are very far and above the clouds. If the issue occurs it is likely that bitcoin will be destroyed.
Pages:
Jump to: