Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 6. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 01:10:26 AM
I think it's not impossible. Litecoin will never be the next bitcoin. BTC is much more popular than Litecoin.
Activity: 91
October 14, 2018, 02:36:08 PM
Not true. Litecoin is not as profitable and innovative technologies that, at the current time, to circumvent the authority of a out bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
I don't think so. There is no coin that can replace BTC on market yet. But who knows, crypto is unpredictable. I like LTC for fast transaction, listing on many exchanges and cheap transaction fee
Activity: 308
October 13, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
I doubt that ever fork bitcoin will be able to replace it, and in General another coin is unlikely to replace, due to the fact that bitcoin is the first coin
BTC is the same of the password field does not be used with BTC instead of the given, that that that that you sure that that, no the same coins will be a value to BTC, do đó, please wait before input to this password field
October 13, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
In my opinion, it is too difficult for altcoins to catch up and beat btc because as a king of cryptocurrency, the btc's price can impact for altcoin, include ltc. In my observation in the coinmarketcap, most of altcoin's price depend to btc's price, like few days ago until now when the price of btc goes down, most of altcoins's price, include ltc's price decrease too.
Activity: 420
October 13, 2018, 09:15:06 AM
I doubt that ever fork bitcoin will be able to replace it, and in General another coin is unlikely to replace, due to the fact that bitcoin is the first coin
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
In my opinion Litecoin has great prospects, in all probability, could succeed as well as the predecessor of BTC.
I doubt that Ethereum is more likely to become a new bitcoin. Since it is more successful than litecoin and has a good tendency.
Activity: 110
October 13, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
In my opinion Litecoin has great prospects, in all probability, could succeed as well as the predecessor of BTC.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
If you think next bitcoin will be Litecoin so you can think it but it is very difficult to take over bitcoin price and bitcoin using platform. If you see day by day bitcoin project is growing and very little project is cam in this online market that is related to litecoin. I think it is not possible to over come bitcoin price. Litecoin is a another trusted coin and its price still now not touch two hundred dollar.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
I think it'll definitely follow the progress that Bitcoin has made as it closes.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
You are absolutely right. Recent technological upgrades and atomic swap feature would definitely push Ltc to greater heights in the coming years, probably it may even reach near BTC in 2 to 5 years.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
October 11, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
LTC has drop it price currently and might has stay down for awhile. Im weird this coin has not yet bull after a big drop. Can LTC be over $100 this year? Well im hope to see some spike before December this year.
Activity: 686
October 11, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
i dont think. but LTC has huge opportunity to be the 2nd biggest crypto currency in future. so litecoin also will have great time ahead in 2019, 2020 and coming years. litepay and other good projects will make it easier for LTC.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
In fact, many people have written so long ago. But now I do not touch on this topic. After all, Bitcoin is firmly in its place of honor. And no matter how much they want to remove it and replace it with another cryptocurrency. Not yet managed to do this. let's see what will happen next.
October 11, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
I don't think there is the next bitcoin, because no one can replace Bitcoin at any time, but even though one day there can be the next Bitcoin I believe it is not Litecoin but Ethereum, because only Ethereum is worthy to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 11, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Litecoin good coin. I she think to replace bitcoin in several years. Now very low price and popularity at this coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
I think that Litecoin is not the next BTC coin, I think the BCH is the most valuable currency and could overtake the BTC over the next few years. So I think we should buy BCH now, they are quite potential.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
It is unbelievable, Litecoin is never equal to Bitcoin because Litecoin has slow growth, no plan. Although Litecoin is a good money, good team but Bitcoin will not stand still. While the opponent is stronger than Litecoin, Ethereum, people will choose NEO, Ethereum rather than Litecoin. This is my own opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
It is still to early to say that litecoin is the next bitcoin, but there is no problem with that. The next bitcoin can be anything, it can be monero, bitcoin cash ethereum or the others alts. The most important things that it should be coin that can make most adoption in the real world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Hmmm.. I don't think so..  for now it is impossibe that Litecoin will be the next Bitcoin. All i can say now that it is so impossible now to replace bitcoin. Maybe in 5 years or 10 years bitcoin can replace but this time, it is a big NO.
Lol, even if the demand for other altcoins such as Ethereum or XRP is higher than litecoin, I think the golden age of litecoin is over and the development will not be as significant as bitcoin, litecoin will never replace bitcoin, other competitors like Ethereum will have a greater chance
Pages:
Jump to: