Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 9. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 05:22:03 PM
No don't believe in rumors. Bitcoin is Bitcoin!! Litecoin never over come or take this place of Bitcoin. If anyone don't hear about crypto, is possible to hear about Bitcoin propularity. When I first join heard about Bitcoin,  So next Bitcoin is not Litecoin.
Rumors could just stay as a rumor, just let it be. Focus on the real looking coin  so money could get made.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:16:33 PM
I think that this will never happen. After all, we all know that Bitcoin is the most important coin in the world of cryptocurrency. And I doubt that any other coin will be able to crowd out bitcoin.
Activity: 432
October 03, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
No don't believe in rumors. Bitcoin is Bitcoin!! Litecoin never over come or take this place of Bitcoin. If anyone don't hear about crypto, is possible to hear about Bitcoin propularity. When I first join heard about Bitcoin,  So next Bitcoin is not Litecoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
Regarding growth, I don't think it's just a fork of bitcoin ! It will not overtake bitcoin as bitcoin is digital gold and litecoin silver and no more !)
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
Yes, litecoin creator Charles Lee himself spreads such rumors in Asia. In fact, litecoin is Bitcoin as it contains its code and improvements are also added. I like this coin because it has a small commission of about 0.01 ltc for a transaction from one exchange to another. Although, if its value grows in the future, then the commission will grow by several times with it. But the coin is still held mainly by one person on his developer.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 06:19:19 AM
Of course, time will tell how it will happen, maybe Litecoin will become the next Bitcoin. For this, the Litecoin community should be more developed, and more people should use Litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Among all the leading crypt currencies, I do not expect anything grand from Litecoin. And without strong price changes and improving the quality of monetary services, it is simply impossible to get closer to the level of bitcoin.
Activity: 14
October 01, 2018, 06:13:52 AM
well not sure that whether litecoin will be next bitcoin as there are numerous cryptocurrencies , also their value keeps on changing so no one can actuly tell which coin will be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 189
October 01, 2018, 06:06:35 AM
I don't believe that litecoin can surpass bitcoin. Only a couple of individuals kn ow that litecoin is a fork from bitcoin. Also, when you take a gander at the improvement of the coin, you see the devs are exceptionally lethargic. They last thing they arranged with litepay wasnt successfull. It flopped hard and from that point forward you don't hear anything from them!
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 03:38:32 AM
No, LTC will never become the leader among the crypto currency. I also think that LTC is a very strong project, but it is not a competitor for Bitcoin.
Activity: 179
September 27, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
Not under any condition. Litecoin is a decent coin by its own privilege regardless that does not make it bitcoin great truly. There are different coins out there that can begin to contrast with being the following bitcoin yet that is coins like monero, not litecoin. Litecoin should simply take a shot at cutting out a specialty for itself in the crypto market and spotlight on that
Activity: 111
September 25, 2018, 04:28:58 AM
That's a big "NO!" Bitcoin will not be replaced,if even the ethereum will not be the next to replace bitcoin,how about that litecoin?! I believe that bitcoin will remain on the top rank over other coins at long lasts.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 24, 2018, 07:33:26 PM
I don't think so, because in my opinion, what is worthy of replacing Bitcoin is Ripple not Litecoin, so my advice is better to invest in Ripple than Litecoin.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
I understand holders want to believe but litecoin is not even near the same league as bitcoin, I don't think it will ever be.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2018, 07:25:30 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I don't think it is possible because if we look at the accomplishment or how far they goes, bitcoin is very unstoppable about it. Bitcoin is very strong that no other any cryptocurrency can surpass it through achievements or goals. The first ever developed digital currency is the based of cryptocurrency, if there is no bitcoin there is no altcoins like litecoin.
Activity: 893
September 24, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
if Litecoin increases bitcoin, it must be better in terms of transaction speed and stable selling value. seeing litecoin is still far from bitcoin this means litecoin is less able to replace the position of bitcoin and litecoin must be able to compete with other coins that are equivalent to eth, rippel, BCH and etc.
I also think that because litecoin has so far remained behind bitcoin whether it is in terms of transactions or in terms of usefulness and don't forget that bitcoin still has a big appeal for people so if litecoin defeats bitcoin later I think it will take a long time
Litecoin will never in the same level as bitcoin, it has been used as an alternative way to the bitcoin network and no more, litecoin is lack of innovation. I will not put a lot of hope on this one. remember a lot of people are saying this just to create such a FOMO to the litecoin or even shilling it. That's actually true if you have been seeing the fact so many threads like this one.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
It feels like it's impossible if Litecoin will advance to replace bitcoin. During this time the movement of Litecoin was very passive, its popularity was also not as intense as other coins in general. I think that will not happen, even bitcoin's position is not the main target. Because every coin in the altcoin is eyeing the position of ethereum, where they want to be the king of the altcoin so they can control the crypto market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2018, 06:41:23 PM
if Litecoin increases bitcoin, it must be better in terms of transaction speed and stable selling value. seeing litecoin is still far from bitcoin this means litecoin is less able to replace the position of bitcoin and litecoin must be able to compete with other coins that are equivalent to eth, rippel, BCH and etc.
I also think that because litecoin has so far remained behind bitcoin whether it is in terms of transactions or in terms of usefulness and don't forget that bitcoin still has a big appeal for people so if litecoin defeats bitcoin later I think it will take a long time
Activity: 277
September 24, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
I haven`t hear that rumor. This is the first time i read about it, and i absolute can`t believe it. It can`t be.
Activity: 546
September 24, 2018, 06:29:26 PM
I believe Litecoin does not have to become the next Bitcoin in order to create a niche for itself as a cryptocurrency. Litecoin still has a lot of development and growth to undergo before it can reach the height of Bitcoin but still I don't see those as being necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: