Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 22. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:40:25 PM
I thought it was ethereum,but eth price now was seem to get dump ,but i`m pretty sure that before Christmas ,eth price will fully recovered and also with the big price.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
I'm curious... from where such information? Litecoin of course a strong coin.... But it is very far from bitcoin as well as any other altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 03:27:18 AM
Litecoin is not a continuation of the BTC, but the BCH, which is a coin competing with the BTC in the future, BCH is a potential coin and is widely believed to be spreading widely in the common
Activity: 22
August 17, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
I still do not think the next BTC will be LTC. Because the growth rate of LTC is slower than ETH and NEO, .. If investing in ETH is safer.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 03:16:10 AM
my one favorite altcoins is Litecoin , I believe in Him , his team , his future ... but I'm sure litecoin can't replace bitcoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:46:50 AM
it will never happen Bitcoin is Bitcoin and will be the king of cryptocurrency as long as there are no coins that are better than LTC is cryptocurrency that is considered silver by most people
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 01:30:32 AM
Next bitcoin may be LTC or any altcoin anyway! Bitcoin is considered gold, LTC is considered silver, so LTC can not pass Bitcoin in the future!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 17, 2018, 01:23:42 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Its equivalent saying to Next Gold is Silver as BTC is considered as Gold in crypto currency space and Litecoin as silver.
Over the time, many ALTs came and went but none of them were even close to replace Bitcoin, the same stands here, specially when Charlie Lee is ready to dump LTC on its supporter on every moon ride  Tongue
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:16:58 AM
No, Litecoin is not an alternative currency for which there may be a future, It has a number of shortcomings that have been eliminated, for example, in Ethereum, and that, as you can see, is not in a hurry to grow sharply.
Activity: 107
August 16, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
Really I think next bitcoin is not litecoin, bitcoin is bitcoin while litecoin will remain litecoin no matter what happens.
Litecoin is a very good coin, and it keeps updating its platform which still makes it to be part of the top chart in crypto currency today.. But before it can match bitcoin it has lots of things to do.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
It is highly unlikely that litecoin is the following bitcoin, it is a decent venture and a decent coin however it isn't that great of an undertaking. The greater part of the coins that are continually being alluded to as the following bitcoin are basically only for publicity and to get individuals discussing the coin which builds its prevalence. There is no other coin that can resemble bitcoin regardless of how hard they attempt
Activity: 434
August 16, 2018, 06:14:33 AM
This is impossible. The development of Litecoin is very common. There are many Altcoins that are stronger than it, but it was originally called "digital silver." But in fact it is not like this, Litecoin and Bitcoin are two kinds of coins that are completely impossible to compare.
August 16, 2018, 06:11:55 AM
don't trust all the rumors . this is a rumor and nothing more . litecoin will never be able to become a bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
Absolutely impossible, if possible. Although litecoin is also an old cryptographic method and possible appearance to cover the lack of bitcoins, but for further use of bitcoins it is also very difficult.
Yeah it's impossible to happen, litecoin including altcoins that are quite old, its age is almost the same as bitcoin, over the past few
years litecoin doesn't show special things like Ethereum or bitcoin, their users are far below the total number of other altcoins..
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
Digital currencies is a long term project so let's find out the progress of each project .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
August 16, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
In the crypto world, a coin can replace bitcoin because the price of a coin is determined by market demand, but to replace the position of bitcoin is not easy because bitcoin fans are more than Litecoin.

I think Litecoin has is reborn because of bitcoin influence, This is like her cousin or relative. But It will not surpass bitcoin reign and price. It will still be going on the number 3 to 4 spot for Litecoin.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
August 16, 2018, 02:22:09 AM
I think it's too early to say litecoin is the coin after bitcoin. the value of litecoin is still very much and I see litecoin is still affected the price movement of bitcoin on the market.
August 16, 2018, 02:20:03 AM
I also think that litecoin enthusiasts have less compared to bitcoin, I think litecoin has not been able to replace bitcoin and litecoin can do it but it takes a very long time
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
In the crypto world, a coin can replace bitcoin because the price of a coin is determined by market demand, but to replace the position of bitcoin is not easy because bitcoin fans are more than Litecoin.
Activity: 113
August 14, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
I think bitcoin will stay on top for a long time. There is no coin right now that has the potential and has the capability to surpass bitcoin. I know nothing stays on top forever and bitcoin will eventually fall and if there is some coin that will replace it I believe it is ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: