Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 23. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 14, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
Litecoin is also another potential coin and I would agree that it does have a chance at beating bitcoin. But I would say it has to beat the second top coin which is as of now ethereum. So far many have good feedback about litecoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:38:52 PM
I believe that Litecoin is a popular auxiliary cryptocurrency, but as an alternative, promising for conservative investors .
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 14, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

No way this is pure lies...
there are thousand of alternative coins in the community.
each and every of them wants to prove something...
each of every them wanna be bitcoin someday...
litecoin has never proven anything.
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 12:05:14 PM
Such a statement has no basis. Litecoin is a fairly old cryptocurrency, which was created 2 years after the creation of Bitcoin, and is almost a complete copy of It. It differs from Bitcoin in 4 times the number of coins that will be issued, and a little more speed of transaction confirmation. To date, Litecoin has firmly taken its place in the top 10 crypto-currencies, but It does not claim to be the first even theoretically.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Absolutely impossible, if possible. Although litecoin is also an old cryptographic method and possible appearance to cover the lack of bitcoins, but for further use of bitcoins it is also very difficult.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
At the level at which bitcoin and litecoin are now - no, consider litecoin as the next bitcoin can not be!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
To be honest, I do not see any particular prospects for Litecoin. It's not a bad coin, but it has more long-term perspectives and I prefer day trading.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 08:03:24 AM
this is so funny Cheesy ,  it seems litecoin lost all popularity . Even with popularity , this is impossible scene .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:00:19 AM
Bitcoin is already duck gamete to exchange, it's how to concern gilded to silver plate. Silver is no displace comprising gold, the duration of their rather contradistinctive, and in the world of crypto.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
 I think the next bitcoin could only be Ethereum and no other cryptocurrency claims to be this place
Activity: 15
August 13, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
I do not think the next bitcoin is Litecoin in the near future, but it will be bitcoin in the near future
Activity: 111
August 13, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
Litecoin is not so promising than Btc was at once so I can't agree with this statement. I consider that Btc will has never had similar rivals and Ltc could be the next Eos maybe.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
In my opinion Decred will be the new Bitcoin. Founded by former BTC core developers. Decreds hybrid POS/POW consensus mechanism takes the best of both worlds.
Activity: 95
August 12, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
I think Litecoin will always have a spot in the top 100 for its utility.  As far as taking over for Bitcoin I'm not so sure.  Bitcoin is a legend.  It's also the one on the medias lips.  I don't hear as much about Litecoin.  So the masses will choose Bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 07:54:35 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Not really. Impossible.
Litecoin is very worn. Don't have any innovations or developments that are good in my opinion. I will choose ETH, look at the community and the adoption of ETH in many platforms. ETH is very promising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 06:52:45 PM
no, impossible. Litecoin will not be able to surpass bitcoin, and bitcoin will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
I think that first, we have to understand that there are coins that do not compete with each other, we can have bitcoin as gold and litecoin as silver, both are valuable in their own way, they have people who prefer one or the other and like me who prefer both and have something invested in both, so I do not think it is the next bitcoin because it is not a direct competition, they simply have different functions and different utilities.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 11, 2018, 06:45:13 PM
Right. The next Bitcoin is Litecoin. Both are decentralized, peer-to-peer P2P transactions. That means they have no connection with the central banks or the Treasury. Moreover, while the supply of dollars is always volatile, both Bitcoin and Litecoin will eventually reach a certain volume with unchanged supply.

Litecoin is similar to Bitcoin. But this is not making it the next Bitcoin. IMO there is no coin like Bitcoin and it is pointless to look for replacement for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
Yes, that's all possible, because litecoin has now followed bitcoin from behind, and I believe litecoin is a good coin, and they have a great team so that litecoin can grow closer to bitcoin. Then litecoin is likely to be the next bitcoin.

In my own opinion, ethereum is the only altcoin that is near to bitcoins because it already managed to reach 1k dollar in the past.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
Without a doubt litecoin demonstrates an expansive movement and the quantity of exchanges and their volume is just developing. In the event that you request to show up and offer . This influences you to ponder what prospects will show up in regard of litecoin . I trust this has a more prominent likelihood of value development in the present market than most different cryptographic forms of money , including bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: