Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 24. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
Bitcoin is digital gold and litecoin silver since it was released after bitcoin and no more it will not be in the first place but to dance it has )
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 11, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
For me I don't think the litecoin is the next  bitcoin , because the most qualified to become next bitcoin is the ethereum because if we see most of the ICO and upcoming project they are base to the ethereum blockchain so it is really possible compared to litecoin but that coin is potential also maybe they are next ethereum once ether become next bitcoin.
Activity: 49
August 11, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
Bitcoin is bitcoin. It can be replaced with another. The other coins may have enough possibilities but they can never reach the position of BTC.  LTC, IOTA, ETH etc have enough potentials to shine in future but they can never touch BTC.
Activity: 24
August 11, 2018, 06:36:29 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

I think, this is the most bizarre statement to hear, because litecoin prices are currently only around $ 4 and bitcoin is very far reaching $ 10,000. You can imagine, this is like heaven and earth, so it needs to grow more than one and a half thousand times, to match the price of bitcoin, it is very heavy.

I think this speculation is very far from the truth because the only altcoins that will possibly next to Bitcoin is ethereum and among all altcoins available in the market today this is the most popular and with the highest market cap.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 06:32:33 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

I think, this is the most bizarre statement to hear, because litecoin prices are currently only around $ 4 and bitcoin is very far reaching $ 10,000. You can imagine, this is like heaven and earth, so it needs to grow more than one and a half thousand times, to match the price of bitcoin, it is very heavy.
Activity: 108
August 11, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
The quality of bitcoin cannot be doubted in the crypto environment. it's still far compared to litecoin because bitcoin is the foundation for the emergence of other coins including litecoin and I predict ethereum rather than litecoin that will match the quality of bitcoin in the future. But I think this year ethereum is considered a potential coin and has the same future as bitcoin so many people decide to hold ethereum.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 01:53:14 AM
Yes, that's all possible, because litecoin has now followed bitcoin from behind, and I believe litecoin is a good coin, and they have a great team so that litecoin can grow closer to bitcoin. Then litecoin is likely to be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 85
August 11, 2018, 01:50:53 AM
At the moment, there are many different altcoins on the market , but none of them can replace bitcoin, including litecoin
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 01:36:38 AM
No, it's unreal and it's not true . There is no reason to believe that this is true
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:23:36 AM
I can't surely tell if its true. I think since crypto is very unpredictable, any crypto out there might be the next bitcoin. No one really knows what and when. Litecoin is a good crypto but I don't think it has the potential to overcome bitcoin as of today. Maybe given the time, it might be but as of now, I don't think so.
Activity: 243
August 11, 2018, 01:18:35 AM
I do not think that this is the case since bitcoin is way more ahead that litecoin in terms of development and usage. Also, litecoin is just a copycat of bitcoin with just a few minor tweaks to make it more appealing to the masses/
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 01:04:26 AM
I am not sure of this statement.
I think Litecoin will not be able to replace Bitcoin.
So far, the technology used by Litecoin is quite low and I don't think Bitcoin will be replaced by any coins.
I think Bitcoin will still be the main coin that will dominate the Cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is very strong and the price is very high when compared to any coin.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 01:00:06 AM
I don't think that could actually be true . in my opinion litecoin is not there coin
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

Yes, there are rumors and speculations all the time, and that's fine. Now I just think that this is part of the market, and in the end I don't believe that litecoin is the next bitcoin. It's like a joke, but we'll see if it's going to be like that.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 11, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
I do not think so. there are still very strong candidates in replacing bitcoin, namely ethereum.
ethereum is better than litecoin I think.
and like bitcoin will also never be replaced. bitcoin remains king
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 12:41:52 AM
I've never liked litecoin because it does not have anything particularly new, breakthrough ... It's a usual fork bitcoin like 1000 others
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
August 11, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
You're wrong, it'll never happen . Litecoin has no chance to become bitcoin
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

Yes, there is no doubt that Litecoin is a very good coin to have today. But at this time litecoin is still hard if it has to be juxtaposed with bitcoin, although litecoin has a very good development team, but it will still take a long time. Maybe, who knows, in the future this will happen, given the situation in the crypto market is very unstable.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
I don't believe that although Litecoin is a good coin, it will not replace Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is constantly developing and perfecting itself, so I believe Bitcoin always tops the list.
Activity: 206
August 11, 2018, 12:23:26 AM
I don't know what influenced you to surmise that litecoin will be the following coin that could blast when the proprietor or the engineer who turned out with litecoin sold the greater part of its coins,i don't comprehend what influenced you to think like that,litecoin thought of litepay which helped everybody to pay for small scale exchanges yet nothing can challenge bitcoin as it will concoct its own particular smaller scale installment arrangement soon.
Pages:
Jump to: