Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 26. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 09, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
no, bitcoin is bitcoin, nothing can replace it. even ethereum, which is the best altcoin cannot replace bitcoin. maybe it's just a rumor to raise litecoin prices.
Activity: 496
Merit: 256
August 09, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
Litecoin have same reputation like BTC, its little BTC bro Smiley so bright future for LTC
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:31:28 AM
if I think personally Throughout the history of the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcoin remains the dominant player. Although it no longer enjoys 80% or more of the market share of industrial markets as at the beginning of the year, it remains a digital currency with the largest market share. Other digital currencies are growing compared to Bitcoin, such as Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum, Ripple, and more.

A news reported by Invezz.com shows that Litecoin is a digital currency that also needs to be considered by investors.

Here are some reasons why Litecoin has proven to be a better investment than Bitcoin in the future.
# 1 Like Bitcoin, but continues to be developed
Litecoin is often compared to Bitcoin, and for good reasons: both digital currencies are closely related. This currency has been heavily influenced by Bitcoin when it was developed in 2011.

Both of them have deflationary properties, with supply kept tapering (limited) for the next few years.

However, there are important differences that separate the two. First, Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total number of Bitcoin that can be mined.

This means that along with increasing demand, there will be a larger supply of LTC to achieve it, at least initially.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
I think that we will never see "next bitcoin", Bitcoin is unique, because it was first crypto in the world and it has mystery around development team and purposes of creation.
I think the meaning here is Litecoin will replace Bitcoin, not discuss the particular characteristics of the coin. Many comments make the review and Litecoin isn't the best choice.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
Not quite the correct question, in my opinion, Litecoin in fact its popular subsidiary cryptocurrency, but as an alternative promising for conservative investors.
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 06:16:56 PM
No. Quite a lot of promising crypto-currencies, which have long been established in the market and are not going to give up their positives. For example the same Ethereum.
Activity: 54
August 07, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
I think that we will never see "next bitcoin", Bitcoin is unique, because it was first crypto in the world and it has mystery around development team and purposes of creation.
Activity: 111
August 07, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
Litecoin is a promising coin and the price of it will grow, but it will never become bitcoin
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 07, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Although anything is possible in crypto but I do not think litecoin will be the next bitcoin because they are differnt crypto and also have different functions and as long as crypto exist, bitcoin will remain the best as it will grow higher and improve on its technology to reduce the congestion of its blockchain.
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 07:33:11 AM
According to me next bitcoin it will be etherum. Etherum have a good potential and more stable in market. It have  surely a good future.
Activity: 602
August 07, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
I think that this is possible, only on the condition that now the market will crush the BTC, because most of the money is now concentrated in this way. So I say that this is possible, but still I would not like it.
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
it's just a rumor litecoin will never be able to become a bitcoin . Bitcoin will always stay in its place
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
In my opinion, while BTC is the coin number one, LTC will always stay its satellite, despite all speed improvements and updates.
Activity: 69
August 03, 2018, 01:55:22 PM
Don't think! Yes, Litecoin transactions are 4 times faster than Bitcoin, but You have to pay for it with lower protection against attacks. But there are advantages of course, a cheaper entry threshold, the number of coins is 4 times more than the same Bitcoin. But summing up, Litecoin is the second, and Bitcoin is the first.
Activity: 205
August 03, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
Litecoin is a very good coin, but I disagree with the fact that it is the next in line after bitcoin. LTC can't compete with bitcoin. The next coin which seems pretty great to me still remains Ethereum, which surely has a very great future.
Activity: 707
August 03, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
Huh? Like seriously, Litecoin? I don't believe so even, I hardly see any developement the that project. The next BTC if at all it will happen is ETH. Also I will go for ETH anytime anyday than LTC.
Activity: 92
August 03, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Lol. Never. Bitcoin is always Bitcoin its tge king of all otyer altcoin in the market. Even the lite coin have huge adpation Bitcoin too far from lite coin in both market cap and popularity. So lite coin can never be the next bitcoin
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 03, 2018, 01:18:35 PM
Litecoin will be the next bitcoin only in the dream. I don't think it's possible anytime. Just take a look at the market cap of both coins. Even some of the people don't know about the altcoin then how they knew about litcoin. Still major people think crypto means bitcoin.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
Personally, I think it is not possible for lietcoin to be the next bitcoin because it it not even as potential as it is and if any coin should be in that position, I think it should be ethereum as it has more advanced and better technology and it also popular. Bitcoin will remain the best crypto and will also improve on it technology.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 03, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
not all issues you have to believe, when there are more potentially good like bitcoin. ethereum can compete with bitcoin. are you kidding? do not be consumed by impossible issues. I do not know how it will be in the future, but I trust the ethereum as the next bitcoin. the ethreum has great abilities.
Pages:
Jump to: