Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 3. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 09:20:28 AM
I guess that Litecoin future is not as bright as the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Most of the people, traders and investors prefer dealing exactly with ETH and BTC.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
November 15, 2018, 03:26:49 AM
For me it is still not possible. When we try to see and compare and range it on the coinmarketcap, Litecoin is still sitting on the top five, and the next of bitcoin was ethereum. Ethereum maybe the next bitcoin, if possible. I agree more to ethereum compared to Litecoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 04:58:29 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

LTC looks pretty good in longterm run, but I do no think that it is capable of growing for more that 10 dollars per year. So no chances for it to capture the throne.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 04:36:32 AM
Bitcoin will stay king for a long time though, because there will always be people who want high security for storing and transferring large sums.
Activity: 238
November 14, 2018, 04:36:20 AM
Litecoin is not a cryptocurrency for me. I dont see any advantages in Litecoin, it doesnt offer something new, revolutionary. It is simple copy of Litecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 04:33:45 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Next bitcoins appears almost every day, when market is bad, but when it is good, almost everybody buys BTC and no the LTC, so stop telling us that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 14, 2018, 03:51:18 AM
I don't think so because bitcoin still has the much dominance and litecoin is no way near bitcoin at the moment, before any coin can displace bitcoin, it needs to first gain more community members and global support, bitcoin is been recognized and use as a legal means of payment in some country

I agree with your statement. That nothing can now replace Bitcoin. Litecoin is also not comparable with bitcoin. It's true as you say that bitcoin is already well known to the world and is a legitimate payment. So litecoin can't now replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
November 14, 2018, 03:19:20 AM
There will be now new BTC, because old BTC is still holding a throne and it seems unlikely that it is going to leave this throne in the nearest future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 06:18:05 PM
I don't think so because bitcoin still has the much dominance and litecoin is no way near bitcoin at the moment, before any coin can displace bitcoin, it needs to first gain more community members and global support, bitcoin is been recognized and use as a legal means of payment in some country
Activity: 140
November 13, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
I believe that Litecoin is not able to compete with bitcoin and therefore bitcoin will remain the best in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 392
November 13, 2018, 06:12:29 PM
I think this is possible because the main coins will no longer be as popular as before, and nobody particularly watches technology, everyone needs rapid growth, therefore less known coins will come to replace!
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 04:59:28 PM
Many coins were called successors of bitcoin. Litecoin, ethereum, neo and etc. I think in the future bitcoin will always be the number one, and the domination of bitcoin in the global capitalization of cryptocurrencies will be more than 50%
Activity: 448
November 13, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
Honestly, popularity does not have a business to replace the other, in fact it is all about tested, service, team, effort, advisors, and uses. It is weak reason to replace bitcoin by litecoin just because of popularity.
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
I think LTC can't be the next Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still too strong to be replaced by any coin even by the LTC. Bitcoin is very trusted which makes Bitcoin very popular. It is impossible for LTC to replace it. LTC is too far away to be able to pursue Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
November 13, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
It is quite impossible that litecoin will be the next bitcoin because bitcoin is the first digital currency and it is in the routine demand in crypto world. Every coin want to become like bitcoin and making all effort to by pass the bitcoin but it is difficult at all.
Activity: 728
November 13, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
I do not believe that Litecoin will be the next bitcoin. I think bitcoin still dominates the market today and is a reference for altcoins. Maybe rumors circulating there will be an increase in litecoin, it will not replace or become the next bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 13, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
I do not trust in it. LiteCoin will not be able to replace bitcoin at it too small capitalization. The bitcoin will remain on the first place for the rest of life.
Activity: 616
November 13, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
Bitcoin has become a king who is hard to beat because indeed he is the forerunner to the existence of cryptocurrency. altcoin, tokens and the like can only follow it and if they can defeat the king it may take a long time or not at all
maybe there is a coin that can beat Bitcoin only I don't think it's Litecoin. maybe BCH will replace Bitcoin, but it's just a possibility. What is certain is that Bitcoin is difficult to replace or be defeated by other coins because bitcoin is a strong coin that already has many fans.
Activity: 255
November 13, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
  I think these rumors will never come true. Because the price of a bitcoin is now much higher than Litecoin and bitcoin has taken years to get its value, it is impossible for litecoin to catch btc. Especially that the price of crypto is greatly influenced by btc so if btc decreases then litecoin will also decrease
Activity: 490
November 13, 2018, 12:05:18 PM
I think that this (I'm talking about the possibility of Litecoin victory over bitcoin) is impossible either now in the near future or in the distant future, even if you look from the perspective of possible future development.
Pages:
Jump to: