Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 5. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
No one can beat bitcoins in terms of volume everyday, but it will be replace by some coins in terms of popularity someday, we cannot deny that bitcoins is more profitable than the others.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
in my opinion, the rumors is a very funny because it is not possible if litecoin will replace bitcoin or become the next bitcoin. because seeing the history of bitcoin is so long and so difficult that it can survive until now. it won't be easy for all coins  to rival and rival bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:26:47 AM
No, it is absolutely impossible because Bitcoin will always be in the first place and not a single Altcoin will be able to shift it from the first place.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 08:26:39 AM
no i don't think any altcoin can replace bitcoin,btc will be always on top position even litecoin is a good coin but it will be always behind the btc, never believe these rumors because its impossible for litecoin to beat bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Anything can possibly happens here because no one can predict the future of cryptocurrency. The flow on it's price is hard to control also so probably there is a chance for Litecoin to be the next of Bitcoin. But since it is just a rumors, I think it is far away to happen because Ethereum is getting better as of now.
Activity: 90
November 13, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
No one knows which altcoin is next bitcoin. All these are guesses. For an altcoin to get to the level of Bitcoin, it must pass through so much to gain the grounds attained by bitcoin. I haven't seen an altcoin close.
Bitcoin going to Litecoin would be a demotion because Bitcoin was released before Litecoin was.
Activity: 77
November 13, 2018, 08:13:16 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

LTC drops when BTC drops and rises with BTC, so what are you people are talking about. It is too depended and based on BTC, so it would not replace it.
Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any coin, Bitcoin is a coin that was first known and very popular and you certainly know about its advantages right? he also always occupies the top position. for now it's difficult to compete with it, let alone replace it. in my opinion, until whenever Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, there is no other coin that can replace it.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 13, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
No one knows which altcoin is next bitcoin. All these are guesses. For an altcoin to get to the level of Bitcoin, it must pass through so much to gain the grounds attained by bitcoin. I haven't seen an altcoin close.
Activity: 268
November 13, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

LTC drops when BTC drops and rises with BTC, so what are you people are talking about. It is too depended and based on BTC, so it would not replace it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 02:57:34 AM
Of course not, the value of litecoin today is supported only by the community and holders, I don't see any use in that coin. For transactions personally, I am much more convenient to use Doge coin.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 12, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
I dont think same like that. I think LTC is not a next bitcoin.  Ltc is very far from that actually.  Bitcoin is bitcoin and nothing will be next bitcoin. Maybe some coin can be third and fourth. But i believe other coins cannot be bitcoin and they can not reach bitcoins marketcap value. All altcoins are very week.Bitcoin is the strongest one.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 10, 2018, 12:26:20 AM
I think that in the near future bitcoin will be replaced by some kind of coin. Although it will not be a token, but in one or even a small run. When this coin appears will be more interesting in the world of crepes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 12:20:19 AM
Litecoin doesn’t have needed indexes and what is more significant volumes and value so it is just impossible for this coin to replace BTC which has become recognized by everybody here. The general competitor there is ETH and even this one is weaker enough to beat BTC so soon or in the nearest time.
Activity: 102
October 17, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
I'm not really sure this is a joke or true. As life shows, what happens is the least expected.

But let's think seriously - how does Litecoin outperform Bitcoin? The difference is not significant. In addition did you saw that silver cost more than gold?)))
Activity: 28
October 17, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
I think it's too early to say litecoin is the coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
In fact, LTC used to have such opportunities, but gradually its development slowed down. I think that BTC will remain a confident leader of the crypto market in the future. Only Ethereum can actually become its closest competitor, as it demonstrates its stable development, the number of users increases and the ERC-20 standard develops.
Activity: 238
October 17, 2018, 07:45:18 AM
I do not believe in such statements in the modern crypto market. LTC used to have chances for such success. But gradually its development slowed down significantly, the prices of coins fell in price greatly. Therefore, BTC will remain the confident leader of the crypto market, and its closest competitors will be NEO and Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 06:38:12 AM
I am absolutely sure that BTC will remain the confident leader of the crypto market in the foreseeable future. It is unlikely that LTC will be able to surpass its successful position. After all, now the development of LTC has slowed down significantly. Ethereum has more chances for such success today than BTC. Although I think BTC will remain the king of the market in the future.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 15, 2018, 03:37:37 AM
Litecoin must compete with ethereum and other top crypto first before we can say that litecoin will be the next bitcoin, i think no one can defeat bitcoin as a king of crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:15:20 AM
I DON'T THINK SO BIT COIN HAS IT OWN VALUE WHICH LITE COIN TAKE TIME TO GAIN AND ABOVE ALL LITE COIN HAS TO MORE PLANNED FOR THAT
Pages:
Jump to: