Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 11. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
yes because there's a big mafia playing, selling all the bitcoins they've earned from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of the bitcoin down,
Many HYIP sites underwent bitcoin investments that led to a scam, and now it's time for scammers to sell bitcoin from their scam.

so, at the core of the above answer, bitcoin prices dropped due to the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run away.
Do not be interested in Invest Bitcoin's business on the internet now, it's better if we collect bitcoin by way of searching from faucet "and also capital that has accumulated in capital for trading, you can see collection of trading sites to be a choice of bitcoin trading.

so do not be afraid the bitcoin price goes down, while we're still using bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to be valuable, let the scammers sell out the bitcoin they have, and the bitcoin price will return to normal again.
If you are no longer following the bitcoin HYIP site, and do not get stuck in altcoin which leads to a scam that only takes profit on one side then it can be sure the bitcoin price will not decrease because there will be no more bitcoin scammer results
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 10:34:54 AM
Currency conversion is one of the main tasks of Bitcoin users in any country. Looking at the growth of operations with the crypto currency on the exchanges, one can clearly understand Bitcoin's situation in this or that country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
Bitcoin is not just droping but also it increases time passes by. That is how the system works, it may be caused by many aspect like the trading from that day is too dull or only few are selling and buying bitcoin and the improvements in the network and system may also affect.
Activity: 81
May 14, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
Managers could have the biggest impact on Bitcoin and other codecs, as many countries have either deployed or are planning to put the money into the mix. If regulatory regulations become too heavy, they can have a negative impact on the use and value of coding currencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
May 14, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
I think the value of the bitcoin fallen when there is some terrible news that making the holder of the distinctive coins frenzy and at last to offer their bitcoin or even the altcoin. Terrible news is one primary motivation behind why each coin's value drop. When somebody found out about the terrible news, they change their mind and the demand of its influenced by the news.
Activity: 203
May 14, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
Fake news and fud for sure!
I see a plan behind this FUD, not to stop it, but to take advantages
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
For me, dropping of price of bitcoin cause by national event in every country like election, holidays and many more. Because of this events, most of the people, used their money instead of investing it.
Activity: 58
May 14, 2018, 09:43:46 AM
There is no actual reasons why bitcoin price droping.But some times when we hear a bad news about bitcoin then people sell their bitcoin getting panic.They can not justify is it real news or not.So here rumor news also badly affected crypto market. Now I think its price is going up but gradually.
Activity: 133
May 14, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
bitcoin down may be due to FUD issues or negative news that appear.
therefore bitcoin is sensitive because many investors fear bitcoin is getting down and they are selling their bitcoin to USDT.
and when bitcoin is at the lowest price then they are back to buy. with cheap price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
News about cryptocurrency being regulated in some countries has a large impact in the crypto world. Statements from the government calling Bitcoin illegal drives away investors. Like that in China who was said to be the mining capital banned all foreign cryptocurrency exchanges. The strong pressure from the government caused a huge drop in Bitcoin's value.
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I Think there is several factor. there's a lot of bad news about bitcoin and it's causing panic, so more sales than buying it will make bitcoin prices down, but bitcoin will surely rise again with the disappearance of negative news about bitcoin. It is just a crisis. The bitcoin price will rise soon.
Activity: 203
May 14, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
Don't you see the "fantastic" hands of those who move the "traditional" economy of the world behind some of the news?
Don't you see the attempt to drop the price in order for the "big brothers" to buy at lower prices??
I am not surprised of anything
(maybe I am the only one)
Activity: 98
May 14, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
I might agree with that as well because as we can see, bitcoin seems so stagnant these days which keep me wondering what's the reason behind it. Lots of expectations that its market value will rise but that seems to be far from reality now
Activity: 114
May 14, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
Bitcoin price has been dropping for many reasons. One been the rumour in the market that popular crypto exchange Binance was hacked in an attempt to influence Viacoin’s price. Also, China was said to drop out of crypto trading drastically affecting trade and transactions from that region due to large number of people that were affected.
Activity: 82
May 14, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
In 2017 Bitcoin perform very good reaches to 20,000 USD this started a new era of Blockchain. In 2018 now everything is going on Blockchain, so there are many new ICO and new altcoins. These new ICO hv created unstability in Market. Therefore Bitcoin is struggling to cross 10,000 USD.
Activity: 113
May 14, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
crypto is not just bitcoin, now it's a lot of new, bitcoin price can go down one of them move to new currency so bitcoin volality decrease which cause price decrease
Activity: 59
May 14, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Well what did anyone expect after such an insane run-up. Nothing in terms of the tech has diminished and is in fact progressing all the time. I don't think BTC's brand is an issue at all, the market just works in cycles so just HODL until the next bull run Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
May 14, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
In my opinion. the most important reason because bitcoin is still prohibited in all countries. so companies from bitcoin can not market widely through mass media and make activities related to digital currency freely without fear of being prohibited by the authorities.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
negative news is one of the reason why bitcoin is dropping.It makes some investor scared about the standing of their investment which resulted to panic selling and less demands.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 14, 2018, 08:10:06 AM
There are some reason why bitcoin price is getting to dump ,like investor or big whales they sell their investment and also fud news about bitcoin if either good or bad im sure it really reflect and affect the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: