Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 13. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
i agree with this many of points, day by day public interest is increasing but bitcoin price down sometimes! it's not fair situation, and bitcoin also not using any smart-contract.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
because all of the people think that bitcoin is scam otherwise people drop it  and Talks of crytocurrency ban by governments is contributing to the fall in prices
Activity: 121
May 14, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 04:30:20 AM
-They're taking a lot of money from the crypto stock market.
-If money is withdrawn from the market prices are falling instantly. This is the main reason why prices fall.
- Bitcoin is a certain number of coins. That's why it's valuable.
- Keep track of Marketcap. Millions of dollars are spent in a night. Prices are also falling instantly.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
Following are the main reasons for drop of bitcoin :

1. Fluctuation in prices is much more beyond expectations.
2. Bitcoin is still fighting for it's legal status.
3. Market is totally negative from news for the future of btc.
4. Investment is subjected to totally market risks.
5. Media is not coming forward to promote it.
6. Facebook have started the delete the promotional posts of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

come one! team not doing bounties? not cool logo? it's about the speculation and market manipulation. Bitcoin will grow with the same logo and without bounty, I'm wondering what you will be writing then
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 14, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
The bad news are making negative impact on bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices. People have started selling their digital assets to secure themselves from big loss. As price is largely driven by faith and fear, so its falling continuously with continuous bad news one after another. So, huge news does affect the bitcoin price.
The negative news around the market has been making the price fluctuations happen in large scale. The price has been fluctuating continuously, leading towards drop in value. When there is good support in the market automatically after the price fluctuations it will pump forward. Today morning positive growth has been experienced and now it has started to fall back.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 03:58:43 AM
The bad news are making negative impact on bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices. People have started selling their digital assets to secure themselves from big loss. As price is largely driven by faith and fear, so its falling continuously with continuous bad news one after another. So, huge news does affect the bitcoin price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

The drop is only a correction because demand is less than supply.

Some of the external factors that led to panic selling of bitcoin led to a sharp fall.
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 01:18:59 AM
Bitcoin has its up and downs just like a stock. At the same time, its worldwide reach and relatively small market cap (compared to reach) pushes its volatility.

Negative news causes Bitcoins dropping it might investors withdrawn thier investment without expecting any profits this we don't want to happen  that's why we need teamwork to promote Bitcoin to pump up again and we should also expect the hard process on it .
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 01:17:40 AM
There is too much fake news surrounding Bitcoin and crytocurrency in general. Talks of crytocurrency ban by governments is contributing to the fall in prices
Activity: 65
May 14, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 14, 2018, 01:08:28 AM
It is normal that bitcoin price is volatile because the inflation and deflation are phenomenal in the market because they are influenced by the law of demand and supply.Once we pass through this phase people will most likely come back and the price will rise to the highest level.We don't have to worry bacause when the price are low,this is the best time to invest.
The price drop is very normal so we are required to make the right decisions. Good momentum pickup will also affect the results that we will get. This is a phase where we must be smart to choose time. When we are wrong then we will not get good results and even lose when bitcoin prices are decreasing.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 12:44:10 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

There are people who can manipulate the price of the bitcoin. As far as I know, there are many whales who can change the price of the bitcoin due to their power in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
May 14, 2018, 12:21:10 AM
I agree, why such an important asset like Bitcoin is not making partnership and other sorts of propaganda?! It's so weird, meanwhile, Ripple and Verge are partnering with everyone.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 11:48:59 PM
Bitcoin is a totally normal variable currency, what is happening
copper member
Activity: 327
May 13, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Bitcoin falls as many people sell bitcoins, a lack of confidence in bitcoin makes them vulnerable to negative news circulating and they become panic sellers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 11:26:48 PM
which you mentioned some true only I prefer to conclude why bitcoin prices collapsed due to bad news that invaded the world of cryptocurrency so that bitcoin prices to collapse. I think this is just a conspiracy.
Activity: 146
May 13, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

The main reason Bitcoin is down is that of a large number of investors who sell Bitcoin in low prices. Surely this greatly affects the development of Bitcoin prices. If more and more investors are selling Bitcoin it means that Bitcoin's price will go down but if more buy certainly Bitcoin price will go up.
Activity: 66
May 13, 2018, 11:10:00 PM
I think the reason why bitcoin goes down is, because there's a lot of bad news about bitcoin and it's causing panic, so more sales than buying it will make bitcoin prices down, but bitcoin will surely rise again with the disappearance of negative news about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: