Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 14. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I don't think that reason is enough for bitcoin to drop and I don't think when you have cool logos the price of the bitcoin will rise. Before when bitcoin has no many issues yet and many people are actively working here, the price of the bitcoin is high and even it's price is getting low sometimes, it does not become so very low unlike now. I think the reason behind this is because of the issues and news about the bitcoin where there are many people were scammed in investing and the government can't charge someone for what happened to the people that is why the only way to protect the people from this is to ban the bitcoin from their country and this is what I think to be the best reason why bitcoin is dropping as of now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 10:45:44 PM
It is normal that bitcoin price is volatile because the inflation and deflation are phenomenal in the market because they are influenced by the law of demand and supply.Once we pass through this phase people will most likely come back and the price will rise to the highest level.We don't have to worry bacause when the price are low,this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 14
May 13, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I am agree with that,about the logo its good for me, I think another reason why bitcoin drop is investor and legality problem in some country

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 09:32:09 PM
There are many reasons why bitcoin is dropping down especially when people lose their interest on bitcoin. Also when airdrops are not that enough.There are many other reasons besides these so we should avoid predicting everything that may happen here in bitcoin world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 13, 2018, 09:23:02 PM
So many aspects and reason why bitcoin is dropping some due to FUD and negative news other reason whales are cash outing their funds to invest in other altcoins to gain more profit. bearish market may affect also bitcoin price.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
May 13, 2018, 09:22:48 PM
I don’t know why but this reasons kinda made me laugh Grin There are many various aspects to speculate the prices. We all want it to increase but it’s obvious that we’re not gonna be rich. I lowered my expectations and i’m just trying to be more realistic these days.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 13, 2018, 08:00:13 PM
There could be a lot of different aspects of bitcoin dropping such as manipulation that cant be predicted and avoided by us...
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
May 13, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
It is droping because of some negative news and the lack of promotion. Digital currency is very hard to introduce to other person who is not an open minded. One reason is the,  some are do some panic selling, it also affects the price
Activity: 159
May 13, 2018, 07:30:03 PM
the crypto market are not always static, so sometimes market increases but with the GREEN now seems it going to the permanent site.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
May 13, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
The fall in the prices of the digital currencies is due many reasons one of the is  there was a rumour in the market that popular crypto exchange Binance has been hacked in an attempt to influence bitcoin’s price. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a statement that cryptocurrency platforms should not be called by the name of exchanges since it creates an illusion of regulated activity.
News has a huge impact. Especially when it comes to legality and security of cryptocurrency. Moreover, if there are criminal actions that utilize cryptocurrency, such as requesting ransom in the form of BTC when there is a case of hacking on HBO.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
      The reasons why bitcoin dropping are the low demand now in the market. I think most the people in crypto world and investors getting busy with other job or maybe in vacation that's why it affect to the market demand of bitcoin decreasing. But we don't need to worry because it will go back to normal. The bitcoin demand will increase soon just stay positive and relax,still more people out their looking job inn crypto and one day they will find bitcoin in their way.
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
in my opinion, why the bitcoin price drops because no investor buys bitcoin. most only sell bitcoin because the price is expensive. but maybe it is also one of the strategies to attract new investors, because if the price is cheap then there will be many investors who buy bitcoin. or it's just temporary price manipulation so investors can benefit from those who sell cheap.
but the popularity of bitcoin is increasing, the more bitcoin users are growing. even some advanced countries have also received bitcoin for payment.
Activity: 290
May 13, 2018, 07:04:07 PM
today there is an increased demand from ordinary users who open more new wallets, increase the number of transactions (transactions), and also create new companies that rely more on Bitcoin.
Activity: 105
May 13, 2018, 06:50:46 PM
There are so many reasons why bitcoin prices go down and especially bad news that attack bitcoin, but you need not be afraid, because bitcoin prices are still high and this is because of the many community enthusiasts on bitcoin.
Activity: 490
May 13, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
All bitcoin's failures are temporary, it's like a Phoenix, always reborn. So do not doubt it, bitcoin will remain the first cryptocurrency among all, you will see.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 06:41:38 PM
Yes, bitcoin is not as popular as it was a few years ago, because it has more competitors - other altcoins that are more profitable and faster. But it is unlikely that any of them will be able to overtake bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 06:23:51 PM
However, bitcoin remains the most expensive currency and many people still want to invest in it. Although over time things can change.
Activity: 406
May 13, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
declining bitcoin prices due to demand for an investor selling bitcoin and market conditions. bitcoin and other digital currencies are homogeneous meaning one bitcoin is identical to the other bitcoin
The price of bitcoin is dropping because right now many people here in crypto is choose to invest there bitcoin with ico rather than to keep or hold it that's why bitcoin price is dropping and the other reasons is people are not buying a lot of bitcoin thats why its value is dropping.
YED
Activity: 209
May 13, 2018, 04:37:24 PM
The fall in the prices of the digital currencies is due many reasons one of the is  there was a rumour in the market that popular crypto exchange Binance has been hacked in an attempt to influence bitcoin’s price. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a statement that cryptocurrency platforms should not be called by the name of exchanges since it creates an illusion of regulated activity.
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
It's just a sentiment from only some people. Indeed bitcoin fell several times, but that's reasonable, and will return to the highest price
Pages:
Jump to: