Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 16. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:27:45 AM
The reason why it is dropping down is because of the holders or bitcoin users who are selling it off,
We are the responsible for the fluctuation of the price since we all know that the price of Crypto currencies depend solely on the stocks and demands so we are the one's who are doing it,it is not the government the news are just the trigger and we are the one who is pulling it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Some of the reasons Crypto Rand says are true. But the price of Bitcoin down is a lot of factors that cause it. And the main reason I think that is because more and more investors are selling Bitcoin at low prices. So naturally, if the price of Bitcoin can go down many times over.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
The reason Bitcoin is falling is mainly from unfavorable information sources from countries. The governments of these countries banned Bitcoin for economic reasons. In particular, bans come from economically developed countries like China and South Korea. But there are still big banks in the major countries that provide information to accept Bitcoin.
Do not worry!  Cool
Yes agree with you there. And also, some reason includes market fluctuations affecting its price to a bit more disappointing value like a drop but it im pretty sure it wont stay like that since their are still major players who can manage and help stablize its former glory.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
The reason Bitcoin is falling is mainly from unfavorable information sources from countries. The governments of these countries banned Bitcoin for economic reasons. In particular, bans come from economically developed countries like China and South Korea. But there are still big banks in the major countries that provide information to accept Bitcoin.
Do not worry!  Cool
Activity: 70
May 13, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
This is just pure nonsense..... Bitcoin doesn't need any of that due to the massive marketing on newspapers, news on the television etc The only reason why bitcoin is dropping are the problems that come from China and South Korea that are causing FUD. Bitcoin price was always affected by these kind of things. Once we pass this phase most probably people will come back and price will go back up to new all time highs!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
May 13, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

It is because of the whales. Whales have power to dump the price of the bitcoins. They hold a lot of bitcoins and it is the reason why they can manipulate the price of the bitcoins.
Activity: 113
May 13, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
Dropping is not crucial, maybe it's really correction.
Anyway, I feel like it can't go much lower, so good time to buy. Bad news could also influence rates this week
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
declining bitcoin prices due to demand for an investor selling bitcoin and market conditions. bitcoin and other digital currencies are homogeneous meaning one bitcoin is identical to the other bitcoin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 13, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
some of which you mentioned are very true and I think the most bitcoin prices collapsed when bad news is causing the owners of crypctocurrency assets to panic and ultimately affected to sell cheap so the point is bad news that makes bitcoin to collapse.
bad news that arises, it is very uneasy for bitcoin users, and make bitcoin users that give up because of the news that resulted in bitcoin decreased.

Well bad news mainly affects newbies who keep dping the same mistakes over and over. The thing is, with the influx of newbies after btc's dramatic rise, we can expect a little more volatility until these weak hands become steady
Activity: 14
May 13, 2018, 09:49:35 AM
BTC is not dropping, it just natural correction
Activity: 518
May 13, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
That person don't know how to develop things like that. It is not easy to develop something that you wish to make. Even if bitcoin don't have airdrops or cool logo it still surpasses dollars value and also gold. This only means that person who tweeted it is one of the dumbest in cryptoworld.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

In addition to the bitcoin's growth, there are some bad rumors about Bitcoin, as I think the bitcoin is growing and dropping so quickly that it's a matter of public opinion and some governments do not. Get the virtual currency including Vietnam, the first time there is a newspaper report that police will enter the auction if anyone buys bitcoin or investment, also through some bad public opinion about the bitcoin so the reason it falls down also so important
Activity: 392
May 13, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
some of which you mentioned are very true and I think the most bitcoin prices collapsed when bad news is causing the owners of crypctocurrency assets to panic and ultimately affected to sell cheap so the point is bad news that makes bitcoin to collapse.
bad news that arises, it is very uneasy for bitcoin users, and make bitcoin users that give up because of the news that resulted in bitcoin decreased.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
Yes, bad news injected from social media cause fear and uncertainty doubt or FUD to every bitcoin holder much more on newbie to crypto currency, so I think the most obvious reason of price dropping is the dumping of bitcoin, maybe from ordinary holders or the big whales that can manipulate market supply and demand.
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
bitcoin is dropping just because there are no investors in it and some people have not yet know more about cryptocurrencie thats why its dropping
Activity: 6
May 13, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
REASON WHY BITCOIN IS DROPPING

Bitcoin is dropping just because the have not getting a large investors to invest into the crypto that's why its dropping now people fear and think it will crash one day after the invest there money in to it so that's why in my own opinion the reason why bitcoin is dropping
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
for me i think the main reason why bitcoin is dropping because bitcoin is belong to the business world that walk in all stages of business process,Not so, bitcoin of investors in Japan are hacked. Therefore, bitcoins are mass sold, trust of many people about bitcoin is no longer. bitcoin falls down.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
Activity: 420
May 13, 2018, 08:36:27 AM
The downswing in Bitcoin price is due to the recent threats and issues coming from the government and banks. If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience. Its drop in price is similar to any financial asset. It goes up and comes down.
Pages:
Jump to: