Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 17. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 07:36:12 AM
Based on my own personal understanding,  the droping of market value of bitcoins in the blockchain market is due to the low demand that it receives.
Through low response the market value gives a unwanted loss in the part of investors.
because a lot of negative news that makes the price movement down ....
so that investors withdraw their money ,, and make the price drop dramatically,
we must also carefully deal with issues or negative news, whether it is true news in accordance with reality or otherwise. because if only false news then the price movement can rise again.
Activity: 125
May 12, 2018, 07:09:06 AM
I believe that new purchases and trading volume for crypto-currencies in the following countries will drop in 2018:

China
South Korea
Japan
Russia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
Vietnam
Hong Kong
The reason for this change is because these governments have seen crypto-currencies as a threat to their central banks, national currencies, and tax revenue base. They know that if crypto-currencies are allowed to enter the mainstream, then they are threatened as governments because their tax revenue base would shrink.

The most interesting case is China, because of the size and depth of its market. Right now, many Chinese have been speculating in crypto-currencies, not because of decentralization or other silly western ideals; they see it as a good way to make quick money. In order for the Chinese government to convince Chinese that this is not the case, it needs to force some Chinese to LOSE money. When this happens over a prolonged period, then Chinese will lose interest in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 108
May 12, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
Managers could have the biggest impact on Bitcoin and other codecs, as many countries have either deployed or are planning to put the money into the mix. If regulatory regulations become too heavy, they can have a negative impact on the use and value of coding currencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
May 12, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
if I again see the same subject 100 times, I will ask.

How long can such jumps last? Or is it possible to stabilize the exchange rate in another way? What would have to happen? Interesting. I know. Questions not answered, I think...
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
Based on my own personal understanding,  the droping of market value of bitcoins in the blockchain market is due to the low demand that it receives.
Through low response the market value gives a unwanted loss in the part of investors.
If it was conditioned by low demand, then they did not buy it with large sums. Would be just a sharp dump of the crypto currency. Simply large players manipulate and re-buy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 05:27:02 AM
That reasons are true and it really affects the bitcoin price because of that.Some people are selling their bitcoins due to panic selling and they are too afraid because they think that they will lose all their investments in bitcoin. One factor also is that whales are controlling and manipulating the market. They can move the price whenever they want due to large amount of bitcoin holdings they have. I hope that bitcoin can reach its peaked price last year before the end of 2018.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
The reason for right now is that market wasn't high enough to break $10k mark for about a week, and now investors took pause for a while. In case Bitcoin could have broken the tenK mark, situation could be totally opposite

As you think why investors have not been able to break $10K mark ? May be they are waiting till the next month to go for the big journey
Activity: 76
May 12, 2018, 05:10:31 AM
The reason for right now is that market wasn't high enough to break $10k mark for about a week, and now investors took pause for a while. In case Bitcoin could have broken the tenK mark, situation could be totally opposite
Activity: 178
May 12, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
I read a news article that Mt.Gox had dump part of their bitcoin into the market subsequently resulted to the massive drop in the price of bitcoin recall some few months this same whale dumped btc invariably crashed the price the same scenario is presently affecting the drop in the price of btc invariably in market.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 04:25:53 AM
Now I have this question, Why BTC price is dropping right now ?Korean FUD is the reason? ?
Activity: 345
May 12, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
For me the reason why Bitcoin is having a tough time is because of the propaganda that governments are doing in making people believe that Bitcoin is bad, tha media that spreads false news and negativity about it, the fear, uncertainties and doubts that these unfriendly people are telling the people in the community especially the newbies, it causes their belief to get swayed easily making them do some things that are not good like panic selling and all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 12, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
I think because now a lot of bitcoin enthusiasts are turning to altcoin (either for a while or forever), because there are indeed some altcoins that provide a larger profit than bitcoin when for daily trading.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
May 12, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
The reason may be that investors are selling bitcoins when they are up. And finally bitcoin prices are declining. So if you invest in bitcoin but do not know the right way. You better not invest because it only destroys the bitcoin price.
One of the country’s largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, Upbit, has been raided by government authorities, thus renewing the notion that South Korea is heightening regulatory scrutiny in the crypto space.
Activity: 81
May 12, 2018, 04:04:22 AM
The reason may be that investors are selling bitcoins when they are up. And finally bitcoin prices are declining. So if you invest in bitcoin but do not know the right way. You better not invest because it only destroys the bitcoin price.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 03:23:55 AM
Lending projects have lost their status as in 2017, so the demand for buying / selling BTC of investors less. In addition, some major Asian countries that have issued negative laws also affect the value of Bitcoin.

The thinking of few people have forced some governments to ban BITCOIN as they says that it is being used for illegal purposes . And as the major countries ban BITCOIN ,its value falls significantly.
Activity: 114
May 12, 2018, 03:20:22 AM
The price of the falling bitcoin is caused by an investor who is impatient or can be referred to as selling when panicked. And in the end the longer the cheaper the prices are sold by people who want to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 03:17:51 AM
the reason for bitcoin prices to fall, namely the existence of negative news about cryptocurrency that trigger their fall. Then there was the rumor in the market that the popular crypto exchange Binance had been hacked in an attempt to influence Viacoin prices. The Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a statement last week that the cryptocurrency platform should not be called by exchange name because it creates the illusion of a regulated activity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 12, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

NOthing less the people is more like losing interest in bitcoin because of the market cap and bitcoin is already ended its era now the bitcoin price value in the market is going down a lot already and the people think that it will continue so they don't like to invest their money in bitcoin anymore because it will be a lot of risks and just go and sell their bitcoin that make the market value go down, in short, the demand is going down a lot in this days.
I think the bitcoin price is dropping due to the small volume of the investors in the market place. I believe that there are so many factors that affect the bitcoin price in the market. Some people may not lost their interest and the other will loss their trust because there are so many bad issue that bitcoin facing tight now so then it's investors volume may decrease.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
May 12, 2018, 01:24:43 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

obvious reasons for the declining stage of Bitcoin are that the governments are holding a negative view about this cryptocurrency. Some say that they will be banning Bitcoin; however no country has still banned it except china. But the fear of this thing is enough to cause the users to sell their currency. Also, the price of Bitcoin is quite high for a common man to afford. But this is just a natural phase, which will soon be over
Pages:
Jump to: