Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 23. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
I won't dispute but I just don't think these are actually factors that will cause a coin to decline.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

In my perspective, although those factors may contribute to the drop in bitcoin price, supply and demand are other factors worth consideration. I think price is dropping because many people are selling compared to those willing to buy. This results in supply been more than demand thus the drop.
Activity: 336
May 09, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
Some of the users is being scared about the fake news in the social media. The social media is the fast way to spread a fake news. So if a users scared of the fake news they will use panic selling to go out of the risk because of the fake news.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

BTC will surely recover and when it will recover, all the alts will recover with it also. The problem is that currently we are in a bearish run and everything negative is turning up day by day. Its only matter of time when we will see whales again collect cheap coins and start a bull run.
Many people are leaving and selling bitcoins for cheap and we never know that whales are collecting them for cheap.
Activity: 159
May 09, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
The most sure reason is from the user, as we know that bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so it all depends on the user, when the user sells bitcoin then automatically the stock increases and the price goes down.
No one really knows why the price of Bitcoin is dropping but I think you have a point, the price is dependent on the people or users of Bitcoin; they are the ones who support it and they are also the one who are capable to leave it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
i agree with this many of points, day by day public interest is increasing but bitcoin price down sometimes! it's not fair situation, and bitcoin also not using any smart-contract.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
The most sure reason is from the user, as we know that bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so it all depends on the user, when the user sells bitcoin then automatically the stock increases and the price goes down.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
Lower bitcoin prices mean that some governments have banned bitcoins. This makes many people afraid that bitcoin will lose bitcoin and they do not want to keep bitcoin. Demand for bitcoin buyers is falling, causing bitcoin prices to fall.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 09, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
I think bitcoin is falling due to the drop in investor numbers. Many countries like Russia, China, India ... forbid bitcoin activity. This is bad news that people do not want to buy bitcoin. So bitcoin prices fell sharply.
Activity: 14
May 09, 2018, 04:48:20 AM
Bitcoin dropping because of news but the market is recovering slowly thats a normal in market no need to panic

I agree with this, one of the reason why bitcoin is dropping is because of media/news. I once saw a news in one of the networks here in the Philippines that talks about bitcoin as a scam, according to them many people will invest and in the long run they will discover that those are just a scam. But if Government will help to control and stabilize bitcoin, bitcoin will go up and forward as the time passes by.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 04:28:57 AM
BTC is not dropping, it just natural correction
Activity: 52
May 09, 2018, 04:17:21 AM
Bitcoin dropping because of the fake news. Some users doing panic selling to prevent from the news and take out from risk their money. Some country banned bitcoin so some users will stop buying and selling bitcoin but the community is still strong.
Activity: 157
May 09, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
in my opinion, there is only one reason for the dropping down of Bitcoin, that is legality. there are too many people who are arguing about cryptocurrency and blockchain. But i believe in long-term, all people will accept Bitcoin as the official currency
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
Bitcoin decreases as the user's interest in digital money begins to shift to other types of digital money such as Ripple, Litecoin, to Ethereum. Although these Bitcoin competitors are not very popular, they are said to have a potential that is not inferior to Bitcoin.
The reason why the prices is dropping because of fake issues and the investors are afraid to invest back on bitcoin.I think prices on bitcoin consider as our advantage also to buy more coin and wait until the prices recovered as long as we have good strategies still we can get good moneys.
Activity: 133
May 09, 2018, 03:43:11 AM
Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
May 09, 2018, 03:33:19 AM
Nobuaki Kobayashi is the most important reason why the BTC exchange rates are dropping even now (along with BCH). This guy is dumping thousands of coins in to the major exchanges every day and this is supposed to go on for many months from now.
hrz
Activity: 476
May 09, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
on the basis of its expensive bitcoin but at the time when there is a country that denounced bitcoin then bitcoin prices tend to fall as market demand declines.
Activity: 89
May 09, 2018, 03:04:05 AM
Bitcoin dropped in due to many factors, including the amount of news that cornered bitcoin with a variety of reasons. It caused a reduction in market confidence, resulting in large sales amounts. That's what really makes the value of bitcoin down dramatically.
Activity: 130
May 09, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
I think that is due to the demand of bitcoin buyers. Governments have stymied the development of bitcoin. They forbid bitcoin to work. Investors fear bitcoins will disappear so they do not buy bitcoin. Thus bitcoin prices are reduced.
Activity: 280
May 09, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
 I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be.
Pages:
Jump to: