Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 42. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 60
January 11, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
Why do we have to complaint if bitcoin ia dropping ? and cheering if it inflates ?
Inflation and deflation is a normal phenomena on a market because it ia affected by the law of demand and supply , bitcoins are dropping due to selling of some holders and going below the number of demand, tendency it will b sold on lower price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
There are so many reasons why bitcoin is dropping, some intend to post more speculation that bitcoin will end. Even there are many speculation about it I am confident bitcoin will go to the moon. Although we cannot say when it would be but at this time lets observe the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
January 11, 2018, 11:12:10 AM
Billionaire "Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
January 11, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
This is just pure nonsense..... Bitcoin doesn't need any of that due to the massive marketing on newspapers, news on the television etc The only reason why bitcoin is dropping are the problems that come from China and South Korea that are causing FUD. Bitcoin price was always affected by these kind of things. Once we pass this phase most probably people will come back and price will go back up to new all time highs
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Bitcoin dropping because of news but the market is recovering slowly thats a normal in market no need to panic
Activity: 546
January 11, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

So as you think some altcoins will surpass BTC in near future ? May be ETH? Monero?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
Activity: 546
January 11, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Pages:
Jump to: