Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 7. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 21, 2019, 05:29:59 PM
Yes it is high time to discourage and eliminate scammers from the market. They are scammers who are damaging the glory of cryptocurrency, thus distracting investors or even institutional investors. We all should unite against this frauds. Crypto experts and rating agencies should also stop giving good rate to fake projects. Likewise, regulations should also take in place. 
Unfortunately there are way to many scammers and we surely cannot eliminate all of them from the market. But what we should try is at least reduce the number of them so that the others will get discouraged and disappear. Scammers are everywhere and they will always exist, you eliminate one and then another one appears.
Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 05:20:25 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

I think that only self-cleaning of the market will help here. As you can see, already very few projects collect at least some funds. At the same time, the technology of the IEO started to develop, in which the exchange is responsible for the quality of projects with its reputation ... Perhaps this is the solution to the problem. It also proves that in most spheres regulators are not needed, everything can work by itself.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 21, 2019, 05:07:45 PM
Its hard to believe but if things are not regulated scam will continue to rock crypto project. Having ones a ponzi scheme investor, I can tell you vividly that a lot of admin behind many hyip are now entering ICO too. Creating website with intention of scamming people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 21, 2019, 04:27:38 PM
Agreed, a regulatory framework is necessary to bring sanity to ICO and blockchain. The issues will be does the regulatory body have jurisdiction over all crypto projects or those domiciled in some particular countries. This for me is the major issue. Some projects claim UAE and on telegram, claim Estonia. So which is which . How do we make them stick to their words not just some rehearsed project without product
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
April 21, 2019, 04:16:25 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

IEO is the solution for scam ICO. With IEO, investors can participate in the token sale with ease.
The exchange who hold the IEO has doing research and due diligence abut the project before IEO start.
Did you take a look at IEOs on small exchanges? IEO is not any major development, those who are successful are inspired by Binance. If all sales will be in Binance I agree with you, but the majority only look at their earnings and the rest is none of their business. Probably some regulations made by big powers can protect us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 21, 2019, 11:16:49 AM

IEO is the solution for scam ICO. With IEO, investors can participate in the token sale with ease.
The exchange who hold the IEO has doing research and due diligence abut the project before IEO start.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 05:39:04 AM
Yes it is high time to discourage and eliminate scammers from the market. They are scammers who are damaging the glory of cryptocurrency, thus distracting investors or even institutional investors. We all should unite against this frauds. Crypto experts and rating agencies should also stop giving good rate to fake projects. Likewise, regulations should also take in place. 
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 05:17:21 AM
It's too difficult for the entire community to eliminate fraudulent ICOS projects. Because very similar projects even Bounty hunters are tricked into wasting time on projects. There is KYC verification for ICOS projects and developers.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
April 21, 2019, 05:16:24 AM
There are some laws and regulations  that is implemented to protect the security of the investors from fraudulent scams. But for me the ICOS and other community should raise a group o organization which helps and strengthen tha laws and regulations implement; since internet is a very wide subject which cannot be easily regulated by the small once.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
April 21, 2019, 05:07:23 AM

In my opinion, the best feature of blockchain based economies and this crypto market is it allows people to stay anonymous. That is why this ecosystem is really very open to any kind of scams and frauds. We should be aware of the risks of this ecosytem and try to protect ourselves individually. there is no any regulation that can protect people not to be scammed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 02:02:45 PM
In order to reduce the amount of fraud in ICO projects, we will still need government regulation of this type of activity. Such regulation does not necessarily mean violation of the principle of decentralization or other principles of the existence of a decentralized cryptocurrency. We are talking about organizational regulation: checking the ICO team, determining the rights and obligations of participants in this type of activity, protecting the rights of investors, and so on. These measures can, if not completely remove fraud from ICO projects, then reduce it substantially.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 20, 2019, 01:31:18 PM
There is nothing that can solve this scam issues presently as far as investors still choose ICOs to invest in, many are moving to STO and IEO and I don't blame them, investors are tired of ICO scam games
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
April 20, 2019, 01:11:51 PM
Strict regulation when there are still many ICO Scams that have surfaced, I think regulation must be increased again so that quality ICO can dominate.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2019, 10:30:25 AM
In order to reduce crypto related scam and save the money of its people, every countries should come forward with regulations to check any companies issuing an ICO within their jurisdiction are doing as they had stated and only allow them to issue an ICO when at least 25% of their initial funding and development had been made by the team or private investors.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
April 20, 2019, 10:26:41 AM
Well, everyone wants to make their own coins and be popular, even though their functions are too forced. New investors, will be provoked by their excessive promotions, and that is the end.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 20, 2019, 10:06:10 AM
Reducing scam is in our hand,if there is no one to invest on those project they will eventually fade over months or years.But these days scam getting increase which literally means that people are ready to invest on any project which causes scammers to target cryptos.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
April 20, 2019, 10:05:03 AM
Before I participate in any ICO or bounty, I got to read more about that particular project or ICO. There has been a lot of scam projects I have participated in and it is my worry when I realise it at the end. Read more about projects before u start participating in them.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
April 20, 2019, 09:44:49 AM
We have discussed this topic time without number, as for now there is nobody regulating ICO and that is why scammers number is increasing everyday in crypto. My advice for everyone in the business just have to be careful when investing in ICO.
Regulating ICO might be the solution to reduce scam which I think the US SEC ought to have done by now when they make statement about it but there must a tangible reason why they choose not to implement it again and I believed the disadvantage of the regulation is what make them withheld it as at now.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 20, 2019, 09:05:51 AM
Its quite unfortunate that nothing can be done about this present situation or challenge we have in the aspect of scam and scammers but i do suggest a quick and easiest way is to ensure we look out for projects with prospect and prestige so we dont not become preys to scammers and their deciet
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 20, 2019, 08:48:18 AM
We have discussed this topic time without number, as for now there is nobody regulating ICO and that is why scammers number is increasing everyday in crypto. My advice for everyone in the business just have to be careful when investing in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: