Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 8. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 20, 2019, 08:29:54 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
I think use escrow is good for this kind of ICO, the recommended escrow one obviously. It's hard to reduce scam actually on ICO because we never know if that person want to scam the ICO or not. So just invest to a project that have a good team member behind the project.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 07:51:24 AM
I believe that it is getting much better, because I do not hear a lot about recent projects that turned scam. I think that IEOs have recovered things and it is now much more difficult for scammers to trick not only investors, but exchanges as well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
April 20, 2019, 07:50:41 AM
maybe the way to decrease scam in cryptocurrency market by reducing projects.more projects appear more scam potency will occur in this market.maybe we need standardization if new projects developted.
if many projects that appear are my good projects we have no problems. but most of what is happening now is that many ico are carelessly coming and deceiving many people.
I think a lot or at least the project is not a reason. may need more stringent regulations in making a new blockchain based project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
April 20, 2019, 07:47:10 AM
%90 of crypto projects are scam, %90 of crypto teams just making twits, and %90 of that projects are useless even if they have products, i saw lots of project made their promises but no body use that because no body need that Cheesy so even they make their product that doesnt mean that coın wıll fly Cheesy people dont need a new coın to rent e car for example, if they want to rent a car wıth crypto they just make ıt wıth btc or any other known currencıes, not an unknownd new potentıal scam coın Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
April 20, 2019, 07:39:13 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
Luckily, we have the solution. STO and IEO are born to stop scammers. Only good and practical projects can be supported by exchanges and licensed from government agencies.
To avoid scams, people should invest in STO or IEO projects. Please avoid ICO because it only contains scammers.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 20, 2019, 07:29:27 AM

We all hope that over time the number of fraudsters on the ICO market will decrease significantly. After all, this will restore investor confidence, attract a lot of money and ensure the development of the industry. But while I do not see which tools will allow us to effectively regulate the market, so investors themselves must be smarter, you need to carefully select the appropriate ICO.
In my opinion, if there is no any way to reduce the Scam projects in cryptocurrency. With the increasing popularization of the number of scams will increase.

The more popular in the world of cryptocurrency, the more scam projects will only increase. The flow of people who want to get-rich-quick will not stop. Summer is coming soon, and then there will be more projects than now. Countermeasures should be at the legislative level. If fraudsters are punished at the legislative level, then perhaps this will stop the desire to create scam projects.
Meanwhile, everyone who wants to become an investor must think many times and carefully analyze the project in which he intends to invest
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
April 20, 2019, 06:44:19 AM

We all hope that over time the number of fraudsters on the ICO market will decrease significantly. After all, this will restore investor confidence, attract a lot of money and ensure the development of the industry. But while I do not see which tools will allow us to effectively regulate the market, so investors themselves must be smarter, you need to carefully select the appropriate ICO.
In my opinion, if there is no any way to reduce the Scam projects in cryptocurrency. With the increasing popularization of the number of scams will increase.
maybe the way to decrease scam in cryptocurrency market by reducing projects.more projects appear more scam potency will occur in this market.maybe we need standardization if new projects developted.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
April 20, 2019, 06:37:51 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 20, 2019, 05:40:16 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 11, 2019, 05:06:04 PM
The first step towards this will be enacting regulations and laws as to the operations of the blockchain industry. It has been abused beyond control leading to several scams and atrocities perpetuated all in the name of floating crypto projects. If this is done and done right, then we will have eradicated over 75% of the problems currently bedevilling the industry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 11, 2019, 04:26:25 PM
It won't be easy though but something could be done to reduce it intensity. Scam projects are evolving each and every single day and SEC could help with many. Investors are now scared of the system and if drastic measures aren't taken things might get worst.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 11, 2019, 03:39:01 PM
I think the scam can only be reduced if people will research more and more before investing on something, but this will take time, but always better inform first and only after invest if is a good project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 11, 2019, 03:34:33 PM
The shortcomings of majority of the ICOs in recent time really warrant regulations. Some of this scams are well orchestrated to the extent it is almost impossible for one to suspect. Velix ID for example has really caught my attention, this is a project that claim to make hardcap yet no exchange listing after months. Crypto needs regulations for it to ever gain mass adoption
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2019, 08:10:07 AM

There's a very serious problem here. The logic of cryptocurrencies was uncovered to be completely decentralized. (I know there are others in the opposite case) Now that there is a legal intervention, this decentralized structure may be corrupted. However, it is a fact that even legal regulations can limit this order to some extent. Bad people can always find a way the create SCAM!

Exactly true. Scammers are everywhere even without crypto. And now, they see big potential here in crypto because they can launch their scam projects anonymously, without legal ties to anyone. And if you are an investor, small or big time one, you have the sole responsibility to your investments. No one else is to blame if you lost your money. That's the way it is.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 08:05:43 AM

There's a very serious problem here. The logic of cryptocurrencies was uncovered to be completely decentralized. (I know there are others in the opposite case) Now that there is a legal intervention, this decentralized structure may be corrupted. However, it is a fact that even legal regulations can limit this order to some extent. Bad people can always find a way the create SCAM!
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 08:02:42 AM
And you do not participate. If the project is all well with the documents. Even if the team members have passed the identity verification procedure. But alas, they decided to deceive everyone. And why should you respond when such projects are 90%
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 07:47:05 AM
Everyone who have participated in promoting of a scam project is responsible for it. The team members are the main threat and they should be written down in a separate thread to protect another investors from taking part in such projects.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 07:41:30 AM

Regulations have nothing can do to support and maintain the orderliness and progress of projects in the market. In fact, they will just going to be a limiting factor in an entry of best projects. In addition, thinking about how to reduce scam is about, thinking about how we can help ourselves to be secure and protected against it. Let's start first with the small unit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
April 11, 2019, 07:18:10 AM
The cruse of the matter is that: We need the government to have an approved body to bring out regulating laws to get rid of scam ICOs and IEOs. Investors need to be protected from all these fake teams and useless set of fraudsters masquerading as blockchain and crypto expert but end up swindling the public fund which has made ICO become unattractive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
April 11, 2019, 06:50:28 AM
Strict regulations must be made with the aim of reducing fraud or even eliminating fraud. Indeed, there is no compulsion for us to invest, but whatever fraud is a very bad thing. We have been careful but sometimes we still experience loss. So regulations must be made and the ICO Team must pass KYC.

Yes right, the team must pass KYC and also have a big money guarantee, if they don't have capital, the project is better canceled, because the project's goal should be long-term, not just collects money from ICO or IEO.
Pages:
Jump to: