Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 2. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 52
June 14, 2019, 04:02:14 PM
There should be a regulated way of raising fund for new projects instead of one alien just coming out and announcing token sales and at the end failing investors and swindling the fund. Too many hungry teams without vision selling tokens to raise fund for their major personal gain. We need some registered regulated platforms to help in seed funding.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 14, 2019, 03:41:33 PM
In 2019, I noticed a much smaller number of traders in the crypto market. I think that this figure is 60%.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
June 14, 2019, 03:50:15 AM
Currently to minimize fraudulent projects calling for capital or fake projects created. Many people choose IEO as a safe investment, through IEO, investors know for sure that exchanges have verified the project. The IEO also benefits the development team by attracting more investors than expected.
The IEO is also not safe for now because there are many exchanges that hold IEOs without researching the project first, many IEO projects fail and many are scam, so we must remain cautious
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 14, 2019, 03:47:21 AM
Currently to minimize fraudulent projects calling for capital or fake projects created. Many people choose IEO as a safe investment, through IEO, investors know for sure that exchanges have verified the project. The IEO also benefits the development team by attracting more investors than expected.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
June 14, 2019, 03:38:37 AM
The best way to reduce ICO/IEO scam is .... not participating  Grin
right now, with so many scams and failures, the risk of investing on ICO is so great that it is almost nonsense...
Why not choose a project with a product, already on exchange, and that doesn't ask you for money in advance? plenty of those out there
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 03:20:39 AM
We can't avoid the scammers from the market but we can definitely reduce it from growing, ofcourse by checking the project if its really a legitimate project to invest with. Secondly, you can determine it also on how was the projects goals to be deliver into many investors. If in this this you fail to do, expect that either that project is a fraud. So the answer with this problem to be solve was be good at studying tje project, only trust a projext that is fully grown in the market. A project which is very promising and a project that makes a lot of good possibilities to offer into many investors like the Dencoin tokens.

I am agree. Scammers are always everywhere including cryptocurrency market. About ICOs, right now IEOs getting more trend for new project to raise the funds, if not sure to join in ICO better join IEO from big exchangers.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
June 14, 2019, 03:04:53 AM
Reducing scam is possible if we know how to look at scam projects and scam fundraising and we can determine where to invest like Dencoin tokens that can actually give us a good profits in the future if we invest and hold this alts and this project is legit and proven.

It's only possible for people who have enough knowledge in crypto or investing in crypto, but for newbie with lack of knowledge, that would be too risky to them. The government regulation is a more effective tool that could reduce the scams in the crypto world, and we need them for the market to grow.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 14, 2019, 02:56:46 AM
We can't avoid the scammers from the market but we can definitely reduce it from growing, ofcourse by checking the project if its really a legitimate project to invest with. Secondly, you can determine it also on how was the projects goals to be deliver into many investors. If in this this you fail to do, expect that either that project is a fraud. So the answer with this problem to be solve was be good at studying tje project, only trust a projext that is fully grown in the market. A project which is very promising and a project that makes a lot of good possibilities to offer into many investors like the Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
June 14, 2019, 02:44:37 AM
This issue is a permanent one in this forum. But it's been a great amount of time and is a very effective tool against the scum - it's IEO. About the profitability of this project I do not know anything but I know exactly what IEO at the moment there is no scam.

So far this is the best way to avoid scams. Moreover, each party also benefits from the existence of this IEO. Exchange gets more customers who register in the exchange and it will be better if the exchange has its own coin and the project team will also be easier in terms of marketing and selling their coins.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2019, 01:18:34 AM
Reducing scam is possible if we know how to look at scam projects and scam fundraising and we can determine where to invest like Dencoin tokens that can actually give us a good profits in the future if we invest and hold this alts and this project is legit and proven.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 13, 2019, 11:02:06 PM
The best way to reduce scam project in the cryptomarket ofcourse we have to review it first so that we can avoid it. Because todays marketplace are already arising, we expect that scammers are also everywhere to trick people and steal their investment. So here I can suggest amd leave a very good project which really promising and give every investor a means of quality investments. So here is the dencoin tokens you must participate in.
Activity: 840
June 13, 2019, 09:33:17 PM
Every nation should draft a strong regulation base on what is happening right now as i believe that current regulation is not enough to prevent scam in which many illegal people can still find a weak spot like the KYC process in which people can submit fake identifications and unrealistic photos. Regulations that the government will strictly monitored every registered ICO activities to ensure that the projects really exist.

Agree, government should take a part in this cryptomarket because many people right now invest in market. With government regulation, investment from investor more protected and with law, scammers must be afraid. I think its hard to pass KYC with fake ID because most project use third party for KYC verification
Activity: 714
June 13, 2019, 08:43:14 PM
Every nation should draft a strong regulation base on what is happening right now as i believe that current regulation is not enough to prevent scam in which many illegal people can still find a weak spot like the KYC process in which people can submit fake identifications and unrealistic photos. Regulations that the government will strictly monitored every registered ICO activities to ensure that the projects really exist.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 13, 2019, 08:06:42 PM
Awareness is the key to reduce scam projects. We have to review it very well so in this case we are able to help lessen the said problem. As the market goes higher their is also a chance that scammers are also growing, so to avoid this we have to take actions too like studying te project before investing and check every details of the project because scammers are good at tricking people. Here I can suggest a very good project which really promiting and giving each investor a quality investments. This is the dencoin tokens you should try amd trust.
Activity: 574
June 13, 2019, 07:57:55 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

I think the best way to reduce scam projects is to regulate it. Its like forming a cryptocurrency commission of regulation wherein they evaluate projects and ICOs before it goes live to the public. In that way, only projects and ICOs that passed the standards are on the market. Surely it has a huge potential to be successful.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 13, 2019, 07:52:05 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

No regulation, they are free to scam, nobody after them and they are growing and continue to scam investors, the only way to solve this problem is for investors to find another platform, and they did find some, like the IEO, investors should leave ICO totally, no use investing in ICO's anymore.
Activity: 445
June 13, 2019, 07:40:56 PM

In investing for ico, we need to be vigilant and observant for every projects that we oath to support.. Its better to do our own research first if the project is really worth for.... Look for the team background and the platform itself..if it is realistic to happen... And of course invest what your afford to lose..
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
June 13, 2019, 07:03:39 PM

For now there are no global moderators for ICO which regulates those who scams people. Only the investors are responsible for their loss. Since cryptocurrency is decentralize, there's no need for us to assign entities to regulate it. All we need to do is share the link of the site in the forum and inform our co-users to not invest in this. It will really help but one has to suffer experiencing the scam.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
June 13, 2019, 06:51:40 PM
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION. This is the only way I can help the community. ICO encounters many trials and problems and we must help the community by doing the right thing instead of creating a problem too. Helping people is very good but we need to teach them also to be responsible enough for their actions.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
June 13, 2019, 06:35:50 PM
When we are planning to join in some ICO or some token sales. We must verify fist the existence of the team and its advisers if they were legit or not. Because if not, we are just wasting some resources on that project.
Pages:
Jump to: