Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 3. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
June 12, 2019, 05:41:44 PM
This issue is a permanent one in this forum. But it's been a great amount of time and is a very effective tool against the scum - it's IEO. About the profitability of this project I do not know anything but I know exactly what IEO at the moment there is no scam.
When ICO were launched there was not much of a scam and everyone thought it would be a smooth sailing until the shit storm of scams started appearing when the price of bitcoin started moving higher, the irony is that majority of the projects that collected money never fulfilled what they started and majority has moved away from the project and that will be the case with IEO too, initial we will think that everything is smooth and clear but then the shit storm of scams start to appear.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 04:23:10 PM
I think we can reduce scam by not participating in the scam project. That's quite difficult to find out though but with efforts, we will.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
June 11, 2019, 10:45:57 AM
I believe that's why many are crying out for crypto regulations, I believe it will help and safe many from those scamming projects ,the freedom in crypto space is what's actually making it looks like criminals den
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 10:08:27 AM
We csn reduce scam if we dont promote their projects and dont invest in their projects, that is one of the best thing tondo to lessened the scam in cryptocurrency and we wilm only invest in good projects like Dencoin tokens because this project is legit and we can make investments in this project because it offers good altcoin to hold in the future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 11, 2019, 09:44:43 AM
I bought Bitcoins in September 2018 through EITExchange and the funds were guaranteed by an Insurance Guarantee document, I received daily phone calls from Ben Waltman, received daily reports which reflected on the trading platform. The funds were "invested into the platform for 12 weeks, when I tried cashing out my Bitcoins only to find out EitExchange had many issues and told me that I could only get my funds on the 20th of April 2019, only to find out that the company does not exist anymore all contact numbers, email addresses and Skype addresses were deactivated after 10 months of daily contact, this is clearly another Bitcoin Scam company. Is there any Cryptocurrancy Protection Body that can assist me to recover my funds?

Michelle,

I am in the very same position as you with the Ben Waltman thing and Original Crypto.

I started a conversation with a company called Mayzaua Financial and might get some headway.

I you would like to compare notes please mail me
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 08, 2019, 11:44:09 AM
At this time people must be aware and avoid such as scam project that they have been joined and lot of people already learned that lot of ico at this time getting scammed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 07, 2019, 09:59:49 AM
This issue is a permanent one in this forum. But it's been a great amount of time and is a very effective tool against the scum - it's IEO. About the profitability of this project I do not know anything but I know exactly what IEO at the moment there is no scam.
IEO is really the solution, it does not eliminate scam but we can reduce or minimize it.
Lately, I've not seen more people complaining about scams because they don't trust the ICO anymore, instead they invest in IEO.
Hopefully more and more people will learn and mature that ICO lack of control and therefore riskier compared to IEO.
IEO sales are more reliable but they keep showing worse and worse results. Profit is insignificant and it often doesn't even cover losses of exchange token price decrease.
Only indicating that scumbags are also learning how to work with IEO'S so we need to be more cautious and only use those good exchange who offer this deal, be very careful and make a good review first before dealing with this business, scammers are always around and they also keeping themselves updated on how to trick people.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
May 07, 2019, 09:58:44 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
ICOs are almost dead right now, there is very low number of investors in ICO compared on 2017. People learn from this mistakes that some of the projects they investing are money-grab projects that they will stop their development once they acquired the funds in ICO. I think the best idea to reduce scam is to invest in STO but be careful to pick the "real STO" because some others projects launches STO without license.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 09:55:39 AM
Reducing scam? Once and foremost you must need to find some secured wallet to avoid those scamming activities of the scammers and to ask some legit and secured wallet in order to avoid them. For now I am trusting on one good wallet the darb finance in which this wallet is a very secured wallet in order you can trust because this wallet offers many features in which you can also start some trading to gain some money and good profit, I trust this wallet because once you've earned enough profit you can already withdraw it without any problem or hassle.  In this wallet and trading platform you will not encounter the problem in withdrawing and depositing your money. So try this darb wallet in order to reduce the scam you may get.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
May 07, 2019, 08:58:06 AM
IEO is really the solution, it does not eliminate scam but we can reduce or minimize it.
Lately, I've not seen more people complaining about scams because they don't trust the ICO anymore, instead they invest in IEO.
Hopefully more and more people will learn and mature that ICO lack of control and therefore riskier compared to IEO.
IEO sales are more reliable but they keep showing worse and worse results. Profit is insignificant and it often doesn't even cover losses of exchange token price decrease.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 07, 2019, 08:36:30 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 07, 2019, 07:47:01 AM
Activity: 434
May 03, 2019, 12:32:16 AM
It is very difficult to reduce the scam, because there are a lot of people who want to steal you money through the fraud and lie.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2019, 12:29:37 AM
In regulatory issues and problem we have nothing choice but to accept the fact that this is a long period of time process. But if we talk fraud and scam problem I think all of prevention to avoid all of this is in our move or actions. Make your every bitcoin transactions and privatekeys or password always private and never tell to other people to avoid scam and fraud.
I think this regulation is very difficult because seeing how the bitcoin price movements are very difficult to be stable and the price of bitcoin can also fall instantly so regulation is very difficult to set in various countries.
It's not difficult because the government has the power and they can control with their sets of regulation.
People will just follow, because of not we might face the punishment, violation of the law is a crime and no traders or investors would want to violate the law.
This is a difficult thing because at the moment the majority of the government is making a limit and they are still conducting comparative studies on the application of crypto in the official financial system of a country. Regulations like this usually will wait a long time, especially a government definitely will not take a big risk. As we know that crypto prices always experience rapid changes, this is what can create economic chaos when it cannot be controlled.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
May 03, 2019, 12:19:28 AM
In regulatory issues and problem we have nothing choice but to accept the fact that this is a long period of time process. But if we talk fraud and scam problem I think all of prevention to avoid all of this is in our move or actions. Make your every bitcoin transactions and privatekeys or password always private and never tell to other people to avoid scam and fraud.
I think this regulation is very difficult because seeing how the bitcoin price movements are very difficult to be stable and the price of bitcoin can also fall instantly so regulation is very difficult to set in various countries.
It's not difficult because the government has the power and they can control with their sets of regulation.
People will just follow, because of not we might face the punishment, violation of the law is a crime and no traders or investors would want to violate the law.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 02, 2019, 10:02:25 PM
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
May 02, 2019, 09:49:14 PM
Deception is very disturbing for everyone. I strongly agree if the rules are more stringent. Fraudsters can move freely because there are no rules that can pressure them. So that until now I have worked in this crypto world to be more vigilant. And everything I do of course has to go through checking.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 09:21:17 PM
In my opinion to reduce scam ICOs, maybe there should be regulations governing these ICO projects, and indeed every day there are always scam projects, and forum members can also provide information about ICO projects that are likely to be scams, crypto enthusiat must always communicate with each other about many ICO projects so that the crypto enthusiast is not trapped in the ICO scam project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 02, 2019, 02:52:19 PM
At this time people must be aware and avoid such as scam project that they have been joined and lot of people already learned that lot of ico at this time getting scammed.
Right avoid getting in new projects and avoid fraudsters before getting in any project try to read it with care and know each and every miner thing related to the project, gather information about the team involved and search about it on internet, it will be much better if the advisers read and check information about projects from whitepaper and report the scammers to admin’s.
Activity: 546
May 02, 2019, 10:37:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: