Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 5. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 02, 2019, 01:08:53 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
Cryptocurrency does not imply interference in the basics of its functioning, however, the determination of its official status in society, the determination of the order and conditions of its circulation in the state, is quite acceptable and necessary. The state should thus legalize cryptocurrency so that it can further develop in society and be used more as a means of payment.
We can overcome fraud in ICO projects only by regulating this type of activity.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 12:31:58 AM
it is not easy to reduce scams, most ICO projects have the potential to scam, perhaps with regulations that guarantee the security of investors from fraud can reduce scams, but to realize this is not easy because there are pros and cons, to reduce scams now better analysis and selectivity in choosing ICO

I do think regulation can reducing scam ICOs. Without regulation, government can not punish scam developers team and with regulation, ICOs investor more protected. Bitcoin could be decentralized and can not regulated but the market should be regulated to avoid from scam

Agree that now is the time to make strict regulations, if there is no regulation, crypto will last a maximum of 5 years from now, cases of scam, hacking and so on are time to stop.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 02, 2019, 12:14:01 AM
it is not easy to reduce scams, most ICO projects have the potential to scam, perhaps with regulations that guarantee the security of investors from fraud can reduce scams, but to realize this is not easy because there are pros and cons, to reduce scams now better analysis and selectivity in choosing ICO

I do think regulation can reducing scam ICOs. Without regulation, government can not punish scam developers team and with regulation, ICOs investor more protected. Bitcoin could be decentralized and can not regulated but the market should be regulated to avoid from scam
We are all hoping for that regulation to intervene in the space, we've seen the effect of no regulated space, lots of spammers here and it affect the reputation of the entire crypto market. This is not good and it will be a big hindrance to attract investors, we need regulation to grow and prosper.
Activity: 798
May 01, 2019, 08:18:27 PM

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 01, 2019, 07:31:07 PM
Activity: 566
May 01, 2019, 07:24:46 PM
A lot of investors have fall victim of these scam project and that is the more reason why adequate and sufficient information should be extracted to make the best investment decision. And why majority of investors are scammed is majorly because they easily fall for cheap and attractive project without prospects.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 07:18:07 PM
I've seen so many famous people who advertise money in this crypto. Even they did scam. I think you should get some luck. Even if it was a real project, the ICO might not be able to catch the price. While investing, I think we should examine the project in detail. Currently, some stock exchanges are doing ICO. But even this is not a solution. It's supposed to be a control mechanism.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
May 01, 2019, 07:14:07 PM
It is not so easy to reduce scam. With a growing amount of IEOs people stop analyzing projects and sometimes even metrics, so they just invest blindly. Even exchanges don't provide due diligence
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 01, 2019, 07:08:30 PM
Global regulations would be preferable on ICOs to reduce scam projects.
Advisers can not be responsible for scam projects as they do not  control the team, they are just advising them.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
May 01, 2019, 06:38:13 PM
This forum provides complete information about ICO. even ICO scams can be detected from the beginning of the ICO published in this forum. I really appreciate everyone involved in reducing scammers and fraudsters. they provide information for free.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
May 01, 2019, 06:19:11 PM
Obviously there is no compulsion to invest in the existing ICO, therefore accurate analysis is what we have to do so that we do not enter the ICO who have problems, but it is indeed very difficult to find everything but don't worry because in this forum too many people active in assessing a project so that it can become our handle.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 01, 2019, 05:51:38 PM
They have blockchain forensics and cyber security teams like Ciphertrace that work with exchanges to help reduce this. Binance just partnered with them
It is understandable the strategic moves by the biggest exchanges for protecting their reputation and customer funds. Binance is losing on IEO war on last days and they should do something.
Activity: 434
May 01, 2019, 05:51:09 PM
in my opinion there is no way to deal with this even though if possible one way is to make a crowdfunding institution in the crypto scope but that covers all countries so every time an ico might have to go through their permission, but unfortunately that is impossible because some of the crypto regulations are still lacking clear and crypto crowdfunding is very promising which is why scammers don't stop

Why invent something not typical of the cryptocurrency market.
Now the IEO is held on the exchanges - this is a great way to collect investments with new projects. IEO has already strongly pressed ICO from the cryptocurrency market.
Many promising projects are queuing up at the exchanges in order to conduct an IEO on their platforms. Here are just bounty hunters from this will only get worse.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
May 01, 2019, 05:46:23 PM
They have blockchain forensics and cyber security teams like Ciphertrace that work with exchanges to help reduce this. Binance just partnered with them
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 01, 2019, 01:47:31 PM
There used to be a good landmark, on the famous ambassador in the world, but as practice has shown, this does not always work Smiley
Activity: 383
May 01, 2019, 01:43:02 PM
in my opinion there is no way to deal with this even though if possible one way is to make a crowdfunding institution in the crypto scope but that covers all countries so every time an ico might have to go through their permission, but unfortunately that is impossible because some of the crypto regulations are still lacking clear and crypto crowdfunding is very promising which is why scammers don't stop
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 01:23:24 PM
I bought Bitcoins in September 2018 through EITExchange and the funds were guaranteed by an Insurance Guarantee document, I received daily phone calls from Ben Waltman, received daily reports which reflected on the trading platform. The funds were "invested into the platform for 12 weeks, when I tried cashing out my Bitcoins only to find out EitExchange had many issues and told me that I could only get my funds on the 20th of April 2019, only to find out that the company does not exist anymore all contact numbers, email addresses and Skype addresses were deactivated after 10 months of daily contact, this is clearly another Bitcoin Scam company. Is there any Cryptocurrancy Protection Body that can assist me to recover my funds?
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 01, 2019, 01:18:13 PM
It is very difficult to reduce scam in the crypto world, but if it can be reduced it would create  a safe environment for everyone. These scammers are on the look out for the slightest opportunity to scam people of their hard earned money. A regulation will always be needed to reduce the rate at which investors and majority are scammed.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 11:57:28 PM
it's not easy to reduce fraud in this digital world, they always grow and won't stop doing that. but we as users can only avoid that bad thing and no more than that, fully I don't really know the laws that apply in this forum for fraudsters ico.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
April 27, 2019, 11:56:22 PM
when KYC became one of the solutions to prevent many participants who were considered robots, they could not be trusted. maybe regulation can be one solution to prevent many ICOs from being scam. By requiring a kind of permit or certificate of eligibility to hold an ICO, it might be able to suppress the number of ICOs that are scam. this will also be an advantage for ICO organizers, that is, the project will gain the level of trust from potential investors.
Pages:
Jump to: