Pages:
Author

Topic: Removal of escrow.ms? Update: Recommend users for DT 2, as escrow.ms is removed - page 10. (Read 19652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
PM is pry better.

Pm sent, with a few nickname.

Lol, the next time use the direct link of the image Wink.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I see your point. Those are people I have trusted with a lot of coins in the past, but they do not add much to the network. This is why I posted about watching my list...I will take a better look at it.
Theymos can help you on that one
And likewise, if someone is very trustworthy but never leaves trust ratings, then it's somewhat pointless to add them to your trust list.

Yeah, I am already going to take a good look at my list.

Edit: That is why I asked publicly for a list of good people  Wink

Do you prefer a PM or will you open a thread (maybe in the meta section) ?
legendary
I see your point. Those are people I have trusted with a lot of coins in the past, but they do not add much to the network. This is why I posted about watching my list...I will take a better look at it.
And likewise, if someone is very trustworthy but never leaves trust ratings, then it's somewhat pointless to add them to your trust list.

Yeah, I am already going to take a good look at my list.

Edit: That is why I asked publicly for a list of good people Wink I do not see why it can not be open for public debate.
legendary
I do not think this is the right way to elevate trust point just by adding another member to DT1.
It would have been better if theymos removed escrow.ms only and added the names under his trust list back to the previous DT manually wihout adding Blazed.

I am not showing any disrespect towards Blazed but I feel that he should remain in the position as was before.

I am just trying to help build out the DT2 list some is why I posted about adding people. Being DT1 does not help me in any way honestly (it actually will cause me nothing but hassles). I do not think Theymos wants to deal with keeping track of people who should or should not be DT2 since he is already busy. If you know of a better person toss it out there.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
legendary
Deserve means they have proven themselves here and are responsible with holding coins
That is not deserving Smiley

actively contribute here in ither ways.
Yes.CONTRIBUTION is the criteria for someone to be in the deserving category not personal trades or big score.

Why would I need more positive feedback from anyone?
why would you add all of them who can increase your rating then ? none of the users in your list is someone who haven't left you a rating & many of them don't even post a couple times a week but you still think they should be on DT.

ssateneth & BigBitz have stopped posting since months,dazedfool nothing other than coin trades.

The people in my network I have trusted with coins and had no issues.
what relation does DT has over person's trust or character ? I am not trusting(if i were to) you because you are level 1 or level 500 but because of the past experience.If a user never did a runner with 200 btc in hand then it pretty much defines his personality.

I would also trust TECSHARE with some typical escrow deal but he is not on DT.
SebastianJu,Shorena,ecuamobi,Vod,M.zakir have never done any coin trades but that doesn't changes the fact that they are pretty active scam busting artists and have saved hundreds of people from scams.It helps the community significantly and also elucidates the meaning of DT.

You are leaving a +rating for the smooth trade & which in turn shows their reputation but that doesn't means they should be on DT ? or if that is how you think then i can start taking interest in coins from now and do a couple of coin trades and also throw some huge tips on you to get a position in your network like the other senior guy i mentioned above , isn't it abusable or at least a questionable idea/judgment ?

Rassah holds 750 btc here 1HQ8WaKVRYXLBtVdMcYr5SHQ3X9BsLyxa1 but theymos didn't added him to DT ? he might still be a reputed one though.

other then just quotes,pretty much 100% of whatever we/you hear/see bout global problems and stuff, is bullshit and lies within lies.

@deadley,it's similar all around the globe.What do you expect from them when they get an option to make 40-50 millions by just setting up guy with no mafia background and none other not brain washed people to back-up.

I am pretty much sure that .MS wouldn't go that far for just 100 coins deal,also the amount of cash and all those figures are just plain lies.

Though pepole are dying to quote theymos,the old man is an InfluencerCheesy
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.

I would like you to read this article at least since I believe you trust Benson Samuel and he is the CEO of Coinsecure, not a government concerned company either.

As far as I know the news is quite genuine.

lol, it's normal procedure for every company if someone got arrested first they try to clear their name.

If he come back  non guilty for this they will add him back and if not so they will say we already removed him.
You all have forgotten
Presumption of innocence  principle, that one is considered innocent unless proven guilty.

True, but these time people are in so hurry to decide if he got arrested means he is surely guilty.

I know how Indian/Delhi police work they are famous to put charges easily on someone, Courts many times shouted on them why they charges so hurrily.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
One of the DT member should add all the negatives given by him to others or else many scammers might be neutral again if .MS is removed.
He is still on DT 2 and many of his ratings are vague as to why someone was given a neg and doesn't generally include a reference
One of the DT member should add all the negatives given by him to others or else many scammers might be neutral again if .MS is removed.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.

I would like you to read this article at least since I believe you trust Benson Samuel and he is the CEO of Coinsecure, not a government concerned company either.

lol, it's normal procedure for every company if someone got arrested first they try to clear their name.

If he come back  non guilty for this they will add him back and if not so they will say we already removed him.
You all have forgotten
Presumption of innocence  principle, that one is considered innocent unless proven guilty.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

I think what theymos is saying is, the article doesn't specify whether escrow.ms willing did this or was forced into doing it. Maybe he was forced to confess, who knows.
As for coinsecure they removed him, because they didn't want any of the dirt splattered onto themselves, be it a mistaken one.

Also, he didn't scam anyone on here.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl

The news is obviously genuine because escrow.ms was the only trader at Localbitcoins who was available online 24/7 and since the day he got arrested he hasn't been online and his account is flagged red by localbitcoins as well. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense.
This is what i was shouting but it looks like many legendary and highly trusted users have childish mentalities and get to conclusion just by reading a bunch of articles.

Really it's a list of people who you believe have given accurate ratings and will continue to do so
Tell me who in Blazed list is going to do that ? he himself said this
The people in my network I have trusted with coins and had no issues.

yes that is what i said in the previews post.CONTRIBUTION.
many of them don't even post a couple times a week but you still think they should be on DT.

ssateneth & BigBitz have stopped posting since months,dazedfool nothing other than coin trades.

You and many others are using "DT" in a confusing way...
why me after reading it all ?
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
So is Blazed only a temporary replacement?

No. There isn't a fixed number of seats in the default trust list or anything.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
So is Blazed only a temporary replacement?
Pages:
Jump to: