Pages:
Author

Topic: Removal of escrow.ms? Update: Recommend users for DT 2, as escrow.ms is removed - page 9. (Read 19652 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In other words yeah, a guy who steals from others is more likely to steal from you than the one who doesn't. Duh.
From whom did he steal ?
From ATM machines.
So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...
unless ? reputable ? publication  ? punkass ? what are you even saying and when will you get out of the "  ".
No airquotes, buddy. Times of India is the reputable publication The punkass carder confessed, ratting out his buddies implicating others in the process.
here:
Even if the article is accurate in saying that escrow.ms confessed, it is possible the confession was somehow coerced.
Please. It's possible that the sun doesn't rise tomorrow. I'm betting against it tho.
Again, the gist of my post is this:
I'm addressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.
The problem with this sort of reasoning (he ain't stolded nothin from me, honor among thieves) is it breeds exactly what we see here today.
In other words yeah, a guy who steals from others is more likely to steal from you than the one who doesn't. Duh.

Theymos is giving him the benefit of doubt incase in the future the news are fake and escrow.ms will have the chance to clear his name up. Thats all for it however he removed him already from DT list so there is no reason to prolong this anymore because as of theymos stated, escrow.ms has never scam anyone here

I'm adressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit. But if you're interested in giving him "the benefit of the doubt," there is none to give.
According to the articles, he has admitted his role (& exposed others involved) in the scheme. So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...,
The "reputable Indian publication" most likely received their information from the police/government, who they believed to be telling the truth.

Even if the article is accurate in saying that escrow.ms confessed, it is possible the confession was somehow coerced.

I would still put the chances of him being guilty as being fairly high though
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
It's a common misconception that one's trust list is a list of people who you extra-special-trust. Really it's a list of people who you believe have given accurate ratings and will continue to do so -- it's not necessary to actually trust them all that much otherwise.
You need to trust someone on your trust list to an extent above giving accurate ratings. As you need to trust them enough to not give their own sock-puppets positive trust for fake trades, which could potentially create a false sense of trustworthiness.

Default trust & trust system are not the right name for this stuff, as I've said few months ago (maybe one day theymos will change the name).
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
It's a common misconception that one's trust list is a list of people who you extra-special-trust. Really it's a list of people who you believe have given accurate ratings and will continue to do so -- it's not necessary to actually trust them all that much otherwise.
You need to trust someone on your trust list to an extent above giving accurate ratings. As you need to trust them enough to not give their own sock-puppets positive trust for fake trades, which could potentially create a false sense of trustworthiness.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If a cat is appointed to DT2 then I will perma afk.
You do not want to start the Cate vs. Doge war with my cat. You really don't.

unless ? reputable ? publication  ? punkass ? what are you even saying and when will you get out of the "  ".
Like i said the old man is an Influencer Cheesy people die to quote him.
He's a troll, it is best to avoid him. Escrow.ms has been removed for now and that's the end of his story until we hear from him again.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
*Silently lifts his hand up in the air in the name of his cat.

If a cat is appointed to DT2 then I will perma afk.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
So much troll in these days, this forum is fantastic !
Yes it is Smiley A KINDERGARTEN.

But he didnt do anything + he never scammed or tried to. Most of us have done fraud at one time or another on the Internet.
He also didn't get banned which is why he is ahead ,what else  Grin Grin Grin

added to DT by asking for it?
I will kill thermos if blade adds him  Angry Angry

From whom did he steal ?

So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...

Like i said the old man is an Influencer Cheesy people die to quote him.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
This is disturbing. I have had a few deals with him in the past and he seemed like a genuine and really nice guy. Coupled with the fact he was on the board of one of India's biggest bitcoin exchanges and his amazing trust rating on here, i felt that there was no way i could go wrong with him. Guess i was wrong! Sad
I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.
The problem with this sort of reasoning (he ain't stolded nothin from me, honor among thieves) is it breeds exactly what we see here today.

Theymos is giving him the benefit of doubt incase in the future the news are fake and escrow.ms will have the chance to clear his name up. Thats all for it however he removed him already from DT list so there is no reason to prolong this anymore because as of theymos stated, escrow.ms has never scam anyone here

I'm adressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit. But if you're interested in giving him "the benefit of the doubt," there is none to give.
According to the articles, he has admitted his role (& exposed others involved) in the scheme. So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
No idiot has ever been added to DT by directly asking someone to get himself added.
Ohoho, what if I told you someone has been/is going to be added to DT by asking for it?

Edit: Actually, nevermind, not gonna name the individual. It ain't me for sure though  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

legendary
#Free market
PM is pry better.
Be careful about redsn0w. He is desperate to get into DT since the CITM days. And u can guess why someone would be so desperate for a DT position. Also, check his neutral ratings, which were actually -ve a few months ago.

No, I'm not desperate ... and much important I didn't ask Blazed to add me in his trust list. If you don't believe me... ask him Wink.

U r a long time player in this game and I would have been surprised if u made this mistake. No idiot has ever been added to DT by directly asking someone to get himself added. They'd play tricks for confidence building and u r doing the same.

But he didnt do anything + he never scammed or tried to. Most of us have done fraud at one time or another on the Internet.
What?

Again ... no  Grin.

Try another time, maybe you will be lucky !
Activity: 44
Merit: 16
PM is pry better.
Be careful about redsn0w. He is desperate to get into DT since the CITM days. And u can guess why someone would be so desperate for a DT position. Also, check his neutral ratings, which were actually -ve a few months ago.

No, I'm not desperate ... and much important I didn't ask Blazed to add me in his trust list. If you don't believe me... ask him Wink.

U r a long time player in this game and I would have been surprised if u made this mistake. No idiot has ever been added to DT by directly asking someone to get himself added. They'd play tricks for confidence building and u r doing the same.

What?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Damn you Blazed. You get Legendary first and now DT1 before me as well? Dammit!

Congratulations mate!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
*Silently lifts his hand up in the air in the name of his cat.
*Silently watches the thread.
legendary
#Free market
PM is pry better.

Activity: 44
Merit: 16
PM is pry better.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
PM is pry better.
My recommendations have been sent to you as well Wink
Hope you like it
Pages:
Jump to: