Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

Hold tokens, guys!!!
 I wished i should have purchased 2 weeks back, actually was waiting for the price to go lower but it already started to show improvement.

I assume we are going up from here. Go BERRY
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Hold tokens, guys!!!
 I wished i should have purchased 2 weeks back, actually was waiting for the price to go lower but it already started to show improvement.
Activity: 28
Dear Community!

Rentberry is happy to announce the next Q&A Session with our CEO Alex Lubinsky. It will take place in Kyiv, where the most of the team is. The Q&A Session will take place on Friday, July 6th.

Follow the link for more details: https://rentberry.com/blog/live-qa-session-july-2018
https://image.ibb.co/jzusSJ/QA_Blog_1100x613_1100x611_1.png

Guys you should prepare your questions for the AMA session tomorrow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
How long will wait for the wide platform release? When you open your platform for users all over the world, how will your background check system work for citizens from other countries?

Hi,
Thanks for the question.  Rentberry will have it’s own scoring methodology based on various data from different sources. The platform will become international within a few months.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hi, Who can participate in crowdsourced security deposit? This feature only for landlords?

This feature will be available for all the token holders (including landlords).

Really? So basically the landlord can participate in the rental deposit of his tenant? It's Great!
Yes, you can help everyone you want with the deposits if you are holding tokens.
Hey, could you explain - How you screened the landlords to make sure they can actually rent the property out and it’s real property?

Right now we are using the service for tenant screening which provides our users with actual data on different parameters. As to property check, the properties undergo several different checks. We are working on improving them, our goal is provide our users with actual and 100% reliable data.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How long will wait for the wide platform release? When you open your platform for users all over the world, how will your background check system work for citizens from other countries?
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Hi, Who can participate in crowdsourced security deposit? This feature only for landlords?

Really? So basically the landlord can participate in the rental deposit of his tenant? It's Great!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hey, could you explain - How you screened the landlords to make sure they can actually rent the property out and it’s real property?

We are planning special campaign for token adoption.

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
I hold some BERRY. Can you let to use your platform free for early contributors?
Activity: 27
sorry, when someone uses berry token for rent, some berries are going to burn?

No,
Tokens won’t be burn if this is rent payment transaction.

Probably gas price only needs to be paid, correct?

Yes, gas is required for all the etherium-based transactions.

Thanks, now it's clear.

No,

Yes, gas is required for all the etherium-based transactions.

No,

No,
Read an article about BERRY. I have a question regarding the security deposit. If a tenant provides 500 tokens at the price of $0.1 during the time of the agreement, then will he/she get back 500 tokens after the end of lease or amount of tokens calculated depending on the current price?

Hello Novac,

The exchange rate is locked on the day of e-signing of rental agreement. So all future payment in BERRY tokens (even if the price will fluctuate) will be done based on the initial exchange. So basically landlord will always get the same equivalent in BERRY tokens.
Activity: 142
I do not want to take a deal with crypto exchanges. Can I buy this token with credit card in some other place?

Hello there,
Berry can be purchased on hitBTC and IDEX only.
Activity: 378
Read an article about BERRY. I have a question regarding the security deposit. If a tenant provides 500 tokens at the price of $0.1 during the time of the agreement, then will he/she get back 500 tokens after the end of lease or amount of tokens calculated depending on the current price?
Pages:
Jump to: