Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update! - page 11. (Read 24421 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
We need actions. When the algo will be changed? Who will ever interest of this coin, if ther will be mined more than half of total coins.

what do you mean? people can be mining since the start so i see no issue with it, they can mine now. Although yes would be good to get the algo swapped over asap.

As far as i understood swapping the algo it will be like to create a new coin w a huge premine...
I think that we shoud fairly increase the total coins to reduce the percent of already mined coins w the old algo and to add PoS...
Then once the technical matters r solved we need a good marketing campaign to relaunch the coin...
I'm not an expert in marketing but the coin has good qualities, fair characteristics and an excellent name...
We could start from social networks and then to try to involve in the project people and companies who are related to bees and to the market of bee's products...
My brother in law has a company of propolis related products made in Italy... i think he could put a banner in his website and to talk abt the BeeCoin project to his customers... but we need to be credible with a solid base project, long term ambitions and a strong active community...

Changing algo has nothing to do with premine, not even close.
Every coin has early adopters and late comers, even bitcoin.
Beecoin has come a rough way and most of the miners are gone and even the original dev are gone because of its fairness. There are no sharks behind to pump and dump this coin. Now the bee community takes over trying to rescue it, and many of the true believers are still holding on to  solo mining just to keep the block chain running, just to keep this coin alive. It's a huge insult saying this is a premine. We must thank those still holding on mining beecoin so that we still have the chance to make a change or even make a difference.

Anyone don't like beecoin can just leave ,it's a free world, it's open source world, any one can fork some altcoin and try to make their own.
But if you belive in the bee community and willing to join, you are welcome.
Beecoin can fall, beecoin can rise. What will happen? We never know. Some say the best way to predict the future is to create it.
Let's make this happen!

We hope that the dev shows up with his improved algorithm, so that beecoin can rise incredibly.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Beecoin has seen some good movement in last few days on Allcoin...volume has increased a lot and people are showing interest again. Price has doubled in past week...hope this continues!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Members should do what they can to support this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
We need actions. When the algo will be changed? Who will ever interest of this coin, if ther will be mined more than half of total coins.

what do you mean? people can be mining since the start so i see no issue with it, they can mine now. Although yes would be good to get the algo swapped over asap.

As far as i understood swapping the algo it will be like to create a new coin w a huge premine...
I think that we shoud fairly increase the total coins to reduce the percent of already mined coins w the old algo and to add PoS...
Then once the technical matters r solved we need a good marketing campaign to relaunch the coin...
I'm not an expert in marketing but the coin has good qualities, fair characteristics and an excellent name...
We could start from social networks and then to try to involve in the project people and companies who are related to bees and to the market of bee's products...
My brother in law has a company of propolis related products made in Italy... i think he could put a banner in his website and to talk abt the BeeCoin project to his customers... but we need to be credible with a solid base project, long term ambitions and a strong active community...

Every coin has early adapters and late comers, even bitcoin.
Beecoin has come a rough way and most of the miners are gone and even the original dev are gone because of its fairness. There are no sharks behind to pump and dump this coin. Now the bee community takes over trying to rescue it, and many of the true believers are still holding on to  solo mining just to keep the block chain running, just to keep this coin alive. It's a huge insult saying this is a premine.

Anyone don't like beecoin can just leave ,it's a free world, it's open source world, any one can fork some altcoin and try to make their own.
Let's make this happen!

changing the algo really does effect anything, we will get a new wallet qt and continue mining... i don't understand what you mean it is like a new coin with a premine? nothing changes only the algo and some POS added.

If anything the people mining first got screwed since they were paying 2x electricity and at the start this coin hit 7GH and was hard to mine at all.

We need to get on with the marketing which needs the latest wallets and everything running smooth on x11 first.

Activity: 31

Every coin has early adopters and late comers, even bitcoin.
Beecoin has come a rough way and most of the miners are gone and even the original dev are gone because of its fairness. There are no sharks behind to pump and dump this coin. Now the bee community takes over trying to rescue it, and many of the true believers are still holding on to  solo mining just to keep the block chain running, just to keep this coin alive. It's a huge insult saying this is a premine. We must thank those still holding on mining beecoin so that we still have the chance to make a change or even make a difference.

Beecoin can fall, beecoin can rise. What will happen? We never know. Some say the best way to predict the future is to create it.
Let's make this happen!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
BTW which pools are minning bee now?
legendary
Peaky Blinder

I thought like you, but how to reward miners who mined scrypt algo which absorbs a lot of electrical energy? x11 absorbs half less energy than scrypt so new miners will sell it for less money than the "scrypt" miners.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 182
I also think blake256 is the way to go, given that it opens up merged mining with other merge mining coins later on once BEE gains traction and becomes more popular. Like bc fac
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
Activity: 41
Sorry, i can't download the latest windows wallet ,said damaged file,need help.
legendary
Activity: 1778
We hope that the dev will soon show up
Activity: 6

We should vote on https://www.mintpal.com/voting to get another exchange going.
~70 votes/day - impossible to get here. We need >10 btc or smart voting bot to get here. I mean smart that it must be 10 -20 members team with 5-10 accounts and 8-10 votings/day for each account = 2500-5000 votes/day.   
Activity: 4
Taking the Value a little high won't hurt, actually when the Bee Coin is a little more visible and nobody is doing this Dumping of it, it will have a great effect on the market.
Activity: 210

We should vote on https://www.mintpal.com/voting to get another exchange going.
legendary
Agree, however there is a lot we can do to attract new people from outside of this board.... however first we need to get on to the new wallet with the new algo.

After this then we can start some heavy promotions.
Activity: 31
I have bought some and placed a new order for BEEs let's slowly move it forward Smiley
Buys up the price wall ourselves won't help much unless we can attract more and more people into the beecoin community. This coin won't rise without the incoming fress blood.
Activity: 4
I have bought some and placed a new order for BEEs let's slowly move it forward Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: