Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update! - page 12. (Read 24421 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Where can I sell my 500,000,000 Bee at?

Put some for sale at allcoin it will help give Bee some kick up too Wink I am really looking forward for Bees to last long and raise steady .. not just pump and dump  please :/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I will give you 10 GBP, 100 Coin2 and a can of coke (non diet).

wow 500M, that is quite a tasty chunk.... wouldn't sell now that would be pretty bad if the POS and new algo sets beecoin off on the train it should be on. Sad to see the first really fair launched coin get neglected. That's the issue i guess with the initial dev taking no coins from the launch lost interest.

It's great we are trying a community take over, let's wait and see. Hopefully there will be good news not too far ahead.

We are at the boring part right now just waiting for a new stable base to work from. After we have that going then we can get on to some good marketing and projects.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I will give you 10 GBP, 100 Coin2 and a can of coke (non diet).
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The thread needs to liven up a bit.
legendary
I see X11 is getting more and more popular...
Check on altcoincalendar... all new coins are adopting it...
Seems lot of GPU miners will soon switch their rigs to mine with this algo... because of summer, because of poor payout of scrypt, because of geedsids and coming asics, because they believe of the strenght and the efficiency of the new algo...
Let us swap the algo and relaunch the coin...
at least we will have a new chance... staying on Scrypt the death is inevitable..

Yeah although in another 70k blocks the algo will be less important than POS.

Either x11, qrk or blake256 would be find with POS. Soopy said by the 15th so hopefully soon.
Activity: 253
I see X11 is getting more and more popular...
Check on altcoincalendar... all new coins are adopting it...
Seems lot of GPU miners will soon switch their rigs to mine with this algo... because of summer, because of poor payout of scrypt, because of geedsids and coming asics, because they believe of the strenght and the efficiency of the new algo...
Let us swap the algo and relaunch the coin...
at least we will have a new chance... staying on Scrypt the death is inevitable..
Activity: 31
Bitcoin and a lot of alcoins are rising dramatically now.
Beecoin is forgotten.

The only exchange alive now is allcoin.com.

they don't have a Bee/BTC exchange anymore, only ltc

Cause Bee coin isn't even worth 1 Sat anymore.  Its currently only worth about 1/8th of a Sat.

Yea Beecoin lacks a exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Cause Bee coin isn't even worth 1 Sat anymore.  Its currently only worth about 1/8th of a Sat.
Activity: 54
I think X11 with POS would be a nice choose,did someone can give me some suggestions?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Blake256+POS!

Just make the decision and move on! We have been stuck here too long.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I will fix the wallet within 3 days that's by 14 - 15th and new Algo will kick in. Sounds good?

Also about the block tax it will be as follows as per discussions

BLOCK TAX
2% DEV
0.5% FAUCETS
1.5% GAMBLING GAMES
2% PROJECT

Also Pos will be 5% , just a suggestion , confirming all the above as well as finalizing on the Algorithm will allow me to get working rightaway.

~SoopY~

Sounds excellent...

Yes block tax

2% dev
2% projects wallet - we can vote on how to use it
2% beecoin donations..

sounds good to me..

5% first year
2% 2nd year
1% from then on...

however i will be happy to do whatever everyone else wants

also staking time every 7 days ?  or every day? or will that make the block chain massive?

also looks like it will be x11 POS...  why has nobody ever done x11 POS before?

Also digi shield looks better than kgw ... or seems so from what others are saying.

Staking time would be every 15 days - 30 days max for all coins held.

Yup Bee is going to be the 1st with X11 + POS so it's going to be major.
I guess people were boring to implement that haha , novelty now now. Smiley

So it's final! X11 + POS getting 33.4% Votes
Blake256 + POS getting 33.4 combined votes.

Surely we can go with Digishield.

Are we good?

~SoopY~

This all sounds pretty good here. Have we decided on the algo? Plus Soopy said that Bee would be on another exchange within a week...this all looks pretty positive to me. Let's just get it done already. If someone hasn't spoken up about what they want in this coin yet, it's not because they haven't had the opportunity.

I say go with Blake256 + POS. It's almost as energy efficient as X11, hash rates are comparable and it can be used with merge mining later.

Activity: 476
We must speed up the paces, we are running out of time.

All I see is one cheerleader yelling in big colored text, and now I can't even dump my last three million, because the two biggest (but still terrible) exchanges have absconded with people's loot, under the guise of 'hacking'...

Don't listen to this nonsense, folks.

This coin was fast, but terrible ideas like adding to the already overmined and oversized coin pools are not helping.

Algo change?

Too little too late.

I know I should keep it to myself, but there is some serious wool-over-the eyes shit going on here.

Greedy John has yelled a lot of useless shit, but there is barely any other action, period.
We must speed up the paces, we are running out of time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
So it will be x11 pos or blake pos?

Let's wait and see what happends. The new wallet and algo swap could be here soon. Whatever algo out of those two will probably be ok. We just need POS more than anything else really.
We need to agree on the percentage POS, BLOCK TAX.
This thread is very quiet. I know that a lot of members are interested in other coins, so they let a few people do all the work.
Do you still talk with soopy? You need to keep communicating, so that he can implement the best ideas.
legendary
So it will be x11 pos or blake pos?

Let's wait and see what happends. The new wallet and algo swap could be here soon. Whatever algo out of those two will probably be ok. We just need POS more than anything else really.
Pages:
Jump to: