Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update! - page 2. (Read 24420 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR BEECOIN AT MINTPAL.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We will attract major investors, if we move up the charts. Please be PATIENT!.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Fuck me another countdown?!!

Is it a joke? and You can't post any comments. Soopy You are losing ppl trust.   

Shift to the Bee2 thread I've already answered there.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Fuck me another countdown?!!

Is it a joke? and You can't post any comments. Soopy You are losing ppl trust.   
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Its almost ready. I do not want to just say it but show it. Smiley You will see the new wallet in a few hours.

We are ready for the swap. Smiley

We need pools immidietlly after lunch X11.
Activity: 31
Its almost ready. I do not want to just say it but show it. Smiley You will see the new wallet in a few hours.

Great!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Good shit Soopy, This is very good news to wake up to Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

OMG what is soppy doing??he cant do this coding,he does not know what to do,no person could take this time?
everyone really thinking he will do this now?come now be realistic guys,he cant do it.be serious,ask refunding and get a real developer.he trying maybe but can not do it.everyday i check but never anything happens here,beecoin sad event now.

I have faith in Soopy
Activity: 184
love the idea of this coin...i have a hive in my backyard myself Smiley
Activity: 237
OMG what is soppy doing??he cant do this coding,he does not know what to do,no person could take this time?
everyone really thinking he will do this now?come now be realistic guys,he cant do it.be serious,ask refunding and get a real developer.he trying maybe but can not do it.everyday i check but never anything happens here,beecoin sad event now.
legendary
Keep voting at MINTPAL.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

It seems that Mintpal have adopted a new system, they have divided the total number of votes by 5, so that you get to vote only once every hour, and 1 vote costs 0.001 BTC.

It is still the SAME THING, everything was just divided by 5, for simplicity.
legendary
PLEASE, NO MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS! Beecoin is alive and kicking. You can dump your coins at allcoin.com if you are not satisfied! Some whale will pick them up, then the price will SKYROCKET

Can't really dump if the last buy order was the 70k I bought on 4/30

Beecoin is hovering at the bottom, the only place it can go now is UP!
PLEASE, NO MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS! Beecoin is alive and kicking. You can dump your coins at allcoin.com if you are not satisfied! Some whale will pick them up, then the price will SKYROCKET

Can't really dump if the last buy order was the 70k I bought on 4/30
legendary
this dev soppy has not provide anything in 1 month?never will it come this is terrible,new dev needed.what does every person say?get funds back and pay new dev?coming soon,tomorrow,testing,never,future,we all dead.

sell all beecoin or lose more months wait for nothing happen.even wasting time this dev, get real dev now.

Did you donate a single cent? Please keep your crap with you I'm working with only serious members here , who made new security changes? I believe they just happened out of thin air and first to implement from all the coins, where were you all this time? Smiley you clearly do not have any idea of my contributions towards BEE as much as for Cryptocoins or do not know nothing about my work on coins and effort and how much I have given to the community.

Please get your facts straight and sorted out.

~SoopY~

PS: I'm not doing tic tak toe here I'm working on a live blockchain lol please take that into your calculations , I'm taking a risk here and trying to calculate everything to the dot the risk is on me not on you , if it was on you you would have already pissed on your pants. Some people just think it's like baking a cake though ofcourse even for that you gotta have perfect timing , crypto is more complicated than what you see.

i am just telling i see nothing but soon soon soon,but nothing ever happen? badger coin just press copy and we are ready not need more months of waiting,lets go now.Forever it seems to take you.block tax blah blah blah hurry up before nobody remembers beecoins.It taking much time crazy long time. Months??should return in 1 year? anything ready by then?when??be responsible and say date?15th of last month was your date,okay just 3 weeks late now.what the next date going to be?

Lol press copy ? shows how much you know about programming and assembly. Smiley Anyhow it took a month for the community to decide on whats best not implementation get your facts right again. I started on the coin recently, the community and everyone was deciding what was best for BeeCoin this is not only about you but the community , please do not be selfish. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopyY~

I understand why he told you it's too long, and in facti think so.
but, and this is a big one, i understand it take time and many effort to switch from scrypt (even if you copy/past badgercoin code). there is an important task to do: it's to switch on live blockchain, this is the job and it isn't easy because it's one shot!

Impatience is bad but yes clock still running and we need a release asap. anyway i promess to make you a donation(2.000.000 bee, it's not so much actually), soopy,  the day of the release, in fact the day i see it!
thanks for your work.

Soopy always swooping in to save the day and reassure us Beecoin is far from dead.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
this dev soppy has not provide anything in 1 month?never will it come this is terrible,new dev needed.what does every person say?get funds back and pay new dev?coming soon,tomorrow,testing,never,future,we all dead.

sell all beecoin or lose more months wait for nothing happen.even wasting time this dev, get real dev now.

Did you donate a single cent? Please keep your crap with you I'm working with only serious members here , who made new security changes? I believe they just happened out of thin air and first to implement from all the coins, where were you all this time? Smiley you clearly do not have any idea of my contributions towards BEE as much as for Cryptocoins or do not know nothing about my work on coins and effort and how much I have given to the community.

~SoopY~

PS: I'm not doing tic tak toe here I'm working on a live blockchain lol please take that into your calculations , I'm taking a risk here and trying to calculate everything to the dot the risk is on me not on you , if it was on you you would have already pissed on your pants. Some people just think it's like baking a cake though ofcourse even for that you gotta have perfect timing , crypto is more complicated than what you see.

i am just telling i see nothing but soon soon soon,but nothing ever happen? badger coin just press copy and we are ready not need more months of waiting,lets go now.Forever it seems to take you.block tax blah blah blah hurry up before nobody remembers beecoins.It taking much time crazy long time. Months??should return in 1 year? anything ready by then?when??be responsible and say date?15th of last month was your date,okay just 3 weeks late now.what the next date going to be?

Lol press copy ? shows how much you know about programming and assembly. Smiley Anyhow it took a month for the community to decide on whats best not implementation get your facts right again. I started on the coin recently, the community and everyone was deciding what was best for BeeCoin this is not only about you but the community , please do not be selfish. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopyY~
legendary

~SoopY~

Newbie, you better be patient, do not destroy the reputation of BEECOIN, because it is already doing very well at the MINTPAL votes. Other good things will follow soon.
Activity: 237

~SoopY~

Pages:
Jump to: