Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update! - page 5. (Read 24454 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Why bees are disappearing
Honeybees have thrived for 50 million years, each colony 40 to 50,000 individuals coordinated in amazing harmony. So why, seven years ago, did colonies start dying en masse? Marla Spivak reveals four reasons which are interacting with tragic consequences. This is not simply a problem because bees pollinate a third of the world’s crops. Could this incredible species be holding up a mirror for us?

http://www.ted.com/talks/marla_spivak_why_bees_are_disappearing?language=en

I think this is a marketing point for beecoin, and we should really do something in the future help saving the bees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i have 70k in cryptorush

any idea if they gone for good?

Yes: Yakuza.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i have 70k in cryptorush

Cant say much about Cryptorush at the moment though they are planning to come back from the insolvency and ofcourse they gotta pay everyone.

I believe BEEcoin was not affected from the drama.

~SoopY~

I took all my coins off, just in time.

i saw about 200M left on there when it was taken down.... so i guess some people lost some or perhaps they will get them back ...who can say right now.

I have faith that cryptorush will come back and make it right with everyone that lost coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i have 70k in cryptorush

Cant say much about Cryptorush at the moment though they are planning to come back from the insolvency and ofcourse they gotta pay everyone.

~SoopY~

i saw about 200M left on there when it was taken down.... so i guess some people lost some or perhaps they will get them back ...who can say right now.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I wouldn't be too surprised if he was sitting on that many Beecoin, I have over 100mil from just under a week of mining at 1.5 Mh\s

Impossible. I've mined with 5.2 mhs and got only 12-14 M per day.

That is from a few weeks ago when Diff was easier, I only get a couple M per day now
[/quote]
You can see the difficulty jumps from time to time. This is because of the multipools jumping in and out sweaping most of the beecoins.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he was sitting on that many Beecoin, I have over 100mil from just under a week of mining at 1.5 Mh\s

[/quote]

That is from a few weeks ago when Diff was easier, I only get a couple M per day now
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
i have 70k in cryptorush

~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
i have 70k in cryptorush

~SoopY~
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
i have 70k in cryptorush

The magic 8 balls says.. things don't look good
Activity: 252
i have 70k in cryptorush

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I believe my advice is to hold on to BeeCoin since there's change in the wind in the coming days.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

[/quote]

Activity: 429
Any news still waiting thank you.Many weeks, nothing yet?

Yea the dev posted something about it yesterday, you should read the posts before saying something next time, makes you look like a jack ass
so harsh!

Yea the dev posted something about it yesterday, you should read the posts before saying something next time, makes you look like a jack ass
legendary

Soopy was about 80% complete with the new algo, just a while ago, so we need to wait and be patient. Beecoin is still going to thrive.
Activity: 237
legendary
i think he means perhaps from another coins wallet.

TRADE BEES AT ALLCOIN.COM

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary

was that a typo?  i don't see 1.4B for sale. Or did they sell privately?
It must have been a typo

Yes it is, im sorry i didnt notice as i copied the amount from another wallet. the Amount was around 250 mil and sold for 7 to 8 latoshi.

So you have 1.4bn BEES in another wallet? You must be LOADED!
Pages:
Jump to: