Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update! - page 4. (Read 24454 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
My rigs are ready to mint BEES as soon as the coin will swap to X11...
X11 + PoS r getting popular now...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The ValueFromAmountWithFee function in itself is innocuous.
It seems to return the value of transaction in case that the tx fee exceeds the maximum.

To see where it is used to hide premine, I searched for line

Code:
ValueFromAmountWithFee(pindexBest->nMoneySupply)

The results are here

https://github.com/search?q=ValueFromAmountWithFee%28pindexBest-%3EnMoneySupply%29&type=Code&ref=searchresults

The first coin to pull the scam is
SHACoin

followed (knowingly or not) by
Evercoin
RainbowCoin
Asiacoin
xxxcoin

This clears Beecoin and Quarkbar of suspicion.

Good to hear that beecoin is clear!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6538986
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
BEECOIN IS SAFE - DO NOT WORRY.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Everything's still fine, don't worry. But we need to do quickly. We must have a new source code as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

I have made my point clear on their thread.

here's my reply posted there.

There are alot of changes coming with Bee , better hold it for now.
I'm the new Dev working on Bee and will update as needed.

For the moment Bee is in a transition phase to X11 with POS so I believe you can assume we are on the safe side.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but it's starting to feel like BEE really is dead now. I mean absolutely nothing has been done, not a damn thing; all the while soopy seems to be working on UNO more actively than BEE.

Don't take me wrong, he has every right to work on any coin of his choosing and owes no one here a damn thing, but it does seem to me like we've been abandoned twice now.

Anyone else feeling similar here?

Huh

No one should feel Bee is abandonded mate we were testing the new wallet due to the seriousness of the situation as we are working with a live blockchain and nothing , I mean nothing can or should go wrong.

Have faith and patience , there are alot of great things coming for Bee.

John and Cryptohunter have been updated they will let you all know.

~SoopY~
legendary
I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but it's starting to feel like BEE really is dead now. I mean absolutely nothing has been done, not a damn thing; all the while soopy seems to be working on UNO more actively than BEE.

Don't take me wrong, he has every right to work on any coin of his choosing and owes no one here a damn thing, but it does seem to me like we've been abandoned twice now.

Huh

Bee hasn't been abandoned.
Activity: 140

Huh
legendary
Keep on buying, till POS kicks in - this is a good opportunity to redistribute wealth!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
BEECOIN IS A CRYPTO-CURRENCY THAT IS BACKED AND SUPPORTED BY BEES IN THE HIVE - BEECOIN WILL THRIVE WHEN OTHER CURRENCIES ARE GONE!

Hmm idk, the dev said he was doing the algo change over last weekend, haven't seen any updates since

Wallets generated. Smiley Testing.

wow, thank you for your work, Soopy. How long till public release?

btw, keep voting on Mintpal, we continue moving up! Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BEE

I can't wait of this moment. You'll see there will be huge noise about this coin. If  we only have some contact with bee supporting organisation, than the price would just exploded.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
BEECOIN IS A CRYPTO-CURRENCY THAT IS BACKED AND SUPPORTED BY BEES IN THE HIVE - BEECOIN WILL THRIVE WHEN OTHER CURRENCIES ARE GONE!

Hmm idk, the dev said he was doing the algo change over last weekend, haven't seen any updates since

wow, thank you for your work, Soopy. How long till public release?

btw, keep voting on Mintpal, we continue moving up! Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BEE
Activity: 210

Thank you for the update soopy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
amazing news .... beecoin is going to be the first x11 pos coin out there it would seem.

excellent work soopy...how long is the testing phase before public release?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

legendary
Why bees are disappearing
Honeybees have thrived for 50 million years, each colony 40 to 50,000 individuals coordinated in amazing harmony. So why, seven years ago, did colonies start dying en masse? Marla Spivak reveals four reasons which are interacting with tragic consequences. This is not simply a problem because bees pollinate a third of the world’s crops. Could this incredible species be holding up a mirror for us?

http://www.ted.com/talks/marla_spivak_why_bees_are_disappearing?language=en

I think this is a marketing point for beecoin, and we should really do something in the future help saving the bees.

PLEASE GET INVOLVED IN THE MARKETING. WE NEED TO TAKE THIS COIN SERIOUSLY

Very much agreed!
legendary
Why bees are disappearing
Honeybees have thrived for 50 million years, each colony 40 to 50,000 individuals coordinated in amazing harmony. So why, seven years ago, did colonies start dying en masse? Marla Spivak reveals four reasons which are interacting with tragic consequences. This is not simply a problem because bees pollinate a third of the world’s crops. Could this incredible species be holding up a mirror for us?

http://www.ted.com/talks/marla_spivak_why_bees_are_disappearing?language=en

I think this is a marketing point for beecoin, and we should really do something in the future help saving the bees.

PLEASE GET INVOLVED IN THE MARKETING. WE NEED TO TAKE THIS COIN SERIOUSLY
Pages:
Jump to: