Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update! - page 3. (Read 24454 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
BEECOIN is moving up the voting charts - to position number 23 at MINTPAL!

It seems that the BIG FISH are interested in BEECOIN - this time there is no turning back!

number 22 now Smiley

number 21 now.... keep voting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The BIG FISH are now interested in BEECOIN! There is no turning back now.

At first this coin must be mineable. Do we know when soopy finished the work?
Soopy is busy on the algorithm and LOGO.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

At first this coin must be mineable. Do we know when soopy finished the work?
legendary
BEECOIN is now at position number 21 at MINTPAL!
legendary
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

It seems that the BIG FISH are interested in BEECOIN - this time there is no turning back!

number 22 now Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Anybody got a better pool than https://bee.updamoon.com ?

Their average block percentage is 275% Sad
legendary
this dev soppy has not provide anything in 1 month?never will it come this is terrible,new dev needed.what does every person say?get funds back and pay new dev?coming soon,tomorrow,testing,never,future,we all dead.

sell all beecoin or lose more months wait for nothing happen.even wasting time this dev, get real dev now.

^^^forget this person - i advised them to buy some beecoins way back and they moan daily the price has decreased^^^^

I will buy them from you for 10 litoshi so we need not endure your complaining so often. If you wait soopy will complete and marketing will begin. I know things take time but patience is key.
Beecoin is way below value at this time, so hold and look forward to good things in the near term.

It's nice to see we're 23 on mintpal. Would be nice to hold off on number1 until we get the price back up to BTC market value and open on there in the BTC market section. This is quite easily possible with some decent marketing and strong dev.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

That's great.
I believe that with the algo change implemented, a lot of new people will came in .... and then it will get listed in no time.
In my opinion, the best situation will be to hit mintpal a few days after algo switch. Get in with with the new engine tested and ready for the crypto's race.
legendary

legendary
this dev soppy has not provide anything in 1 month?never will it come this is terrible,new dev needed.what does every person say?get funds back and pay new dev?coming soon,tomorrow,testing,never,future,we all dead.

sell all beecoin or lose more months wait for nothing happen.even wasting time this dev, get real dev now.

Soopy has been working very hard, behind the scenes, with very little financial contributions from beecoin thread members. Please remember that Soopy sorted out the OPENSSL 1.0.1 issue, by providing us with a 1.0.1g client. The issue was resolved quick enough to prevent our beecoins from being stolen, while you lot just sit back and complain. What have you done for Beecoin?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

We are all waiting for "something" (besides promises and things-to-come-announcements). But, consider the following: If soopy is working on the algo change, this is a critical/key/very-important thing, and he will need to test, verify, check, double check, and triple check every little detail to be absolutely sure that is safe to make the switch. This will be done on a live block-chain, so we should all be supportive and allow soopy to take all the time he needs to do this right.

I believe soopy can prove to be the perfect dev for BeeCoin. He is making a heart surgery, let's all allow him to do it right Smiley

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
Don't let him get to you soopy, you're doing a great job. Some people are just natural born FUDsters.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Did you donate a single cent? Please keep your crap with you I'm working with only serious members here , who made new security changes? I believe they just happened out of thin air and first to implement from all the coins, where were you all this time? Smiley you clearly do not have any idea of my contributions towards BEE as much as for Cryptocoins or do not know nothing about my work on coins and effort and how much I have given to the community.

Please get your facts straight and sorted out.

~SoopY~

PS: I'm not doing tic tak toe here I'm working on a live blockchain lol please take that into your calculations , I'm taking a risk here and trying to calculate everything to the dot the risk is on me not on you , if it was on you you would have already pissed on your pants. Some people just think it's like baking a cake though ofcourse even for that you gotta have perfect timing , crypto is more complicated than what you see.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

legendary
ALLCOIN IS HAS RESUMED TRADING BEECOIN - ISSUES ARE NOW RESOLVED.
legendary
My rigs are ready to mint BEES as soon as the coin will swap to X11...
X11 + PoS r getting popular now...

are there other x11 pos coins?
Yes, BadgerCoin and SummerCoin. Also CryptoPowers and PinkCoin.
This is the best time for the DEV to spring into action - BEECOIN RISES FROM THE DOLDRUMS!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Yes, BadgerCoin and SummerCoin. Also CryptoPowers and PinkCoin.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: