Pages:
Author

Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN? - page 36. (Read 121543 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Tropical depression Eighteen is forecast to strike Japan as a tropical storm at about 09:00 GMT on 9 September.

" Tropical depression Eighteen is forecast to strike Japan as a tropical storm at about 09:00 GMT on 9 September. Data supplied by the US Navy and Air Force Joint Typhoon Warning Center suggest that the point of landfall will be near 33.1 N, 135.6 E. Eighteen is expected to bring 1-minute maximum sustained winds to the region of around 101 km/h (63 mph). Wind gusts in the area may be considerably higher.

The information above is provided for guidance only and should not be used to make life or death decisions or decisions relating to property. Anyone in the region who is concerned for their personal safety or property should contact their official national weather agency or warning centre for advice. "

Video: Sanhedrin Taking the Pope and Obama To Court! You Won’t Believe Their Addendum—Hint “Third Temple”

1st court is scheduled to take place September 9th of this year.

The document is on this page:

INDICTMENT:

The People Israel

VS.

1. Pope Francis, Head of the Catholic Church, the Vatican
2. President of the United States, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama
3. Secretary of State Mr. John Kerry, The White House, Washington, D.C.
United States of America
4. The signatory nations to the Iran Nuclear Agreement; “The Joint
Comprehensive Plan of Action”, (the US, Great Britain, Russia, Germany,
5. The United Nations Security Council
7. The Supreme Court of the United States of America
8. The Human Rights Court in The Hague, Netherlands
9. The International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands
10. The European Union

Article: Sanhedrin Taking the Pope and Obama To Court!! You Won’t Believe Their Added Addendum—“Third Temple”

By Lisa Haven

You may be surprised to learn that in 2004 the Sanhedrin—who constituted the supreme court and legislative body in Judea during the Roman period—re-established itself marking a huge prophetic piece of the puzzle to any Biblical Christian living today. If you follow bible prophecy then you are aware that the Sanhedrin needs to be re-established in order to prepare for the building of the Third Jewish Temple. 

The group is comprised of 71 Jewish sages who are well versed in Jewish Law and of their main goals is the rebuilding of the Third Jewish Temple.

Today the Sanhedrin is disturbed about what the world is doing to the Nation of Israel and as a result they are taking Obama, the Pope, the United Nations, the European Union and others to court to make their voices heard about these wrongdoings. Some of the injustices include: the backing of Palestine, the backing of homosexuality and the Nuclear Treaty with Iran. They have a total of seven courts, the first of which is taking place, September 9th— a very critical month.

In addition to these court proceedings the Sanhedrin has added an Addendum that will literally floor every Christian out there!! Please don’t miss this CRUCIAL report…
Video: 120,000 Gallons Oil Spill In Mississippi River

Article: Nearly 700,000 tons of radioactive water stored at Fukushima plant

His video talks a bit about a few things. My ears perked up listening to the Olympics part.

Fukushima might make 2020 Tokyo Olympics impossible

"There is no reason to believe that radiation leaks at Fukushima will be contained by 2020, so the Tokyo Olympics can become impossible, nuclear technology historian Robert Jacobs told RT...."

I'm under the belief that all pagan gods were evil spirits, nephilim, etc wanting to be worshiped. That includes the Twelve Olympians.

There have been UFO sightings over the Olympics a few times before, this article talks about both: UF-Olympics? 'Alien spacecraft' caught on camera over the London 2012 opening ceremony

I could easily see this happening at the 2020 Olympics too. They may be ramping things up to come to a climax of sorts at the 2020 Olympics. And by them, I mean the governments or something, not aliens. lol

I saw this thread MARS one on 2025.... well if you don't believe the moon landing was real, then this is just crazy. But they mention 2020 as a particular landmark year too.

Regarding Fukushima, it, too, was an inside job, just as 9/11 was an inside job. The reason for Fukushima is a little more obvious. The people who did it, or at least formulated the plan and pushed it through, are the global warming alarmists.

While we DO have global warming presently, the rate of global warming has been decreasing for at least a decade, now. And, there is serious science that suggests we are heading for a little ice age, coming as early as the mid 2020s or sooner.

They soooo had their hopes of global warming making world emergency more palatable for the people to swallow - so they could be justified in taking control of the whole world - that they created Fukushima just to be SURE that there WILL BE global warming, rather than a little ice age (that we are scientifically seeing could turn out being much bigger than anticipated).

Of course, nature strikes back at things like this. Their Fukushima plan may work a little. But when nature counteracts their induced global warming, they won't be able to stop the ice age that she brings about. The global warming people will only be destroyed in their foolishness. Of course, they might get the world control they wanted, right at the end, to attempt to protect their "property" from ice age disaster.

Smiley

I don't know that they caused Fukushima on purpose or not. But they're certainly not cleaning it up, or very worried about it.

I also agree they are trying to get people worried about global warming. It may have something to do with HARRP and geoengineering.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

His video talks a bit about a few things. My ears perked up listening to the Olympics part.

"There is no reason to believe that radiation leaks at Fukushima will be contained by 2020, so the Tokyo Olympics can become impossible, nuclear technology historian Robert Jacobs told RT...."

I'm under the belief that all pagan gods were evil spirits, nephilim, etc wanting to be worshiped. That includes the Twelve Olympians.

There have been UFO sightings over the Olympics a few times before, this article talks about both: UF-Olympics? 'Alien spacecraft' caught on camera over the London 2012 opening ceremony

I could easily see this happening at the 2020 Olympics too. They may be ramping things up to come to a climax of sorts at the 2020 Olympics. And by them, I mean the governments or something, not aliens. lol

I saw this thread MARS one on 2025.... well if you don't believe the moon landing was real, then this is just crazy. But they mention 2020 as a particular landmark year too.

Regarding Fukushima, it, too, was an inside job, just as 9/11 was an inside job. The reason for Fukushima is a little more obvious. The people who did it, or at least formulated the plan and pushed it through, are the global warming alarmists.

While we DO have global warming presently, the rate of global warming has been decreasing for at least a decade, now. And, there is serious science that suggests we are heading for a little ice age, coming as early as the mid 2020s or sooner.

They soooo had their hopes of global warming making world emergency more palatable for the people to swallow - so they could be justified in taking control of the whole world - that they created Fukushima just to be SURE that there WILL BE global warming, rather than a little ice age (that we are scientifically seeing could turn out being much bigger than anticipated).

Of course, nature strikes back at things like this. Their Fukushima plan may work a little. But when nature counteracts their induced global warming, they won't be able to stop the ice age that she brings about. The global warming people will only be destroyed in their foolishness. Of course, they might get the world control they wanted, right at the end, to attempt to protect their "property" from ice age disaster.

Smiley

Remember that Obama was recently by Alaska, Russia is right up there, and Chinese boats were supposedly seen up there, all within the last couple of days. Tons of new earthquakes in Alaska. Something is going on there.

Video: "September Earthquakes 91 Today" Apocalyptic Signs

"A September to Remember as 91 earthquakes in 24 hours as Alaska and Russia are truly "Shaken and Quaken""

Close up on Alaska

Attempted Boston Hoax 100% Exposed!

Boston MASS: The Maroon Truck NEVER Existed!! Hoax Busted!

Video: Shocking Footage Shows Moment Playful Army Cadet Mass Pillow Fight Turned into Violent Bloody Brawl

30 military cadets hurt in West Point pillow fight

"Washington (AFP) - Thirty cadets who just completed their first-year summer training at the prestigious US Military Academy at West Point were injured when an annual pillow fight tradition turned bloody, The New York Times reported.

The brawl left 24 young cadets with concussions, The Academy told the paper, after reports that some stuffed their pillows with hard objects.

A total of 30 cadets were injured, and students reported that the list of wounds included one broken leg as well as dislocated shoulders.

The yearly right of passage is meant to foster class spirit and celebrate the first-year "plebe" class's completion of its rigorous summer training.

However, the August 20 pillow fight took a turn for the worse when some cadets reportedly stuffed the helmets they were encouraged to wear during the fracas inside their pillow cases. "

Video: The Scary TRUTH About Fukushima (Fukushima Exposed Full Documentary: Deception/End Times 2015)

Video: Whaaaaat? 60,000 Dead Antelope 4 Days

Article: 60,000 Antelope Died in Four Days and No One Knows Why

"It started in late May. When geoecologist Steffen Zuther and his colleagues arrived in central Kazakhstan to monitor the calving of one herd of saigas, a critically endangered, steppe-dwelling antelope, veterinarians in the area had already reported dead animals on the ground.

"But since there happened to be die-offs of limited extent during the last years, at first we were not really alarmed," Zuther, the international coordinator of the Altyn Dala Conservation Initiative, told Live Science.

But within four days, the entire herd — 60,000 saiga — had died. As veterinarians and conservationists tried to stem the die-off, they also got word of similar population crashes in other herds across Kazakhstan. By early June, the mass dying was over....."
legendary
Video: Boston Area: Was Cop Car shooting to be a hoax that was exposed?

Millis officer may face charges after sparking manhunt

"MILLIS — A small town teeming with law enforcement searching for a fugitive gunman became one searching for answers after police said Thursday that the officer who claimed he was fired on by a passing pickup truck driver had fabricated the account....."

Original Story: Police searching for gunman who shot at cop car in Millis

In America, we have privacy rights. You don't always hear about how much the city has to pay out to people after they (the people) win their litigation against cops and other government officials who infringe on privacy rights.

However, it may not be like this in the future. Right now we are seeing an influx of people being falsely accused by cops. Then, videos are popping up that show that the cops are lying.

Who wants privacy when government might jump up any moment and accuse anyone of some crime falsely? Then government supplies the false witness cops, and if you don't have a good alibi, or if you don't have a good witness, the cops win, you go to prison, and there you work for peanuts where someone else is getting rich off your labor.

Wouldn't you almost rather have NO privacy, have everything in your life videoed, so that you always had strong evidence that you did nothing wrong? In addition to protecting you from bad cops, this would keep you from doing bad things. After all, the videos could be used both ways.

Smiley

It's a simple 'no'.

Because if you have cops making things up, they can edit the photos (they already do) to make them look in the right, it's much better to have privacy.

The elect have way too much power these days and are corrupt. But I'm not under the impression we actually have privacy, just shades of privacy, like those with wiretapping (windows 10) and those without.

I would have to think about videoing myself simply for my own protection... at least at this stage of the game. But if I did it myself, I don't necessarily need to show the videos to anyone except if the need arises. In addition, there are techniques for checking whether or not videos are faked.

When the time comes that cops start faking videos of me just to scare some money out of me in court, I would definitely want to record my life, just to have something to fight back with.

Smiley

"MILLIS — A small town teeming with law enforcement searching for a fugitive gunman became one searching for answers after police said Thursday that the officer who claimed he was fired on by a passing pickup truck driver had fabricated the account....."

In America, we have privacy rights. You don't always hear about how much the city has to pay out to people after they (the people) win their litigation against cops and other government officials who infringe on privacy rights.

However, it may not be like this in the future. Right now we are seeing an influx of people being falsely accused by cops. Then, videos are popping up that show that the cops are lying.

Who wants privacy when government might jump up any moment and accuse anyone of some crime falsely? Then government supplies the false witness cops, and if you don't have a good alibi, or if you don't have a good witness, the cops win, you go to prison, and there you work for peanuts where someone else is getting rich off your labor.

Wouldn't you almost rather have NO privacy, have everything in your life videoed, so that you always had strong evidence that you did nothing wrong? In addition to protecting you from bad cops, this would keep you from doing bad things. After all, the videos could be used both ways.

Smiley

It's a simple 'no'.

Because if you have cops making things up, they can edit the photos (they already do) to make them look in the right, it's much better to have privacy.

The elect have way too much power these days and are corrupt. But I'm not under the impression we actually have privacy, just shades of privacy, like those with wiretapping (windows 10) and those without.
legendary

Smiley

Video: HOW SATANIC teLIEvision is ROTTING YOUR MIND! The Satanic Alter of Mind Control EXPOSED

Article: Effects of TV on the brain - cool article, I can't paste from.

One of the things I find interesting about tv, is that your brain is actually more active while you're asleep then while you're watching tv.

Article: 6 Shocking Ways TV Rewires Your Brain

"It's easy to assume that impressionable children can be affected by TV shows, but what about toddlers? They aren't even aware of what's going on around them. Besides, they don't do a whole lot besides chew on furniture and inflate their diapers, so it's not like they could be doing something better with their time. Scientists tracked more than 1,000 29-month-old babies and their television habits and the effects of excess TV were downright startling -- even after researchers accounted for all the other factors that would explain differences in behavior. The more television a child watched as a toddler, the more likely it was that he'd be fat, bullied, bad at math, inactive and prone to misbehavior in the classroom...."
I, personally, would have quit if I had the job that Kim Davis did and felt so strongly like she does on this issue. But since then, I've seen some hypocritical behavior on the parts of the state so I do support her.

She said she would issue the marriage licenses as long as her name wasn't attached to them, as a "stamp of approval" (my words).

"The Kentucky conflict has become the marquee battle, as Davis, an Apostolic Christian, has asked for special accommodations so that she does not have to put her name on a marriage license between two people of the same sex, which she said would violate her faith....“To issue a marriage license which conflicts with God’s definition of marriage, with my name affixed to the certificate, would violate my conscience,” she wrote. “It is not a light issue for me. It is a Heaven or Hell decision.”" (link)

So, her only problem with this was that her name would be attached. And they would not let her do it without her name. When they said someone else would issue the license, she asked would my name still be on it? and they said yes. So she said no.

NOW, After Kim Davis is jailed, clerk's office issues marriage license to gay couple.

So, one has to wonder if they're putting her name on the licenses they're giving out. If they are using her name without permission, shouldn't that be illegal? If they aren't, they're just doing what she originally said she would do, give out licenses without her name on them.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Jailed for Refusing to Issue Gay Marriage Licenses! Christianaphobia!
Video: Most Import Report Yet! Pre-Jade Helm Doc Discovered! Shows How They Will Master The Human Domain

Article: The Most Important Report Yet! Pre-Jade Helm Document Now Surfacing That Explains How the Government Plans To “Master the Human Domain!”

IDENTITY OPERATIONS FOR STRATEGIC LANDPOWER
Mastering the Human Domain: Gearty, Sproul, McMurtrie, Munn, Boyd and Castleman - PDF Document

By Lisa Haven

“The evolving nature of warfare indicates that adversarial military forces may employ individuals to operate within the local populations, refugees, and detainees to disrupt friendly operations.” (page 6)

“No longer are national priorities dominated by superpowers and nation states, but increasingly by loose networks of terrorists, transnational criminals, and other non-state actors within the “human domain.” As we have shifted into the new generation of warfare, the operational environment has evolved into a global operational environment favoring anonymous individuals who easily transform from citizen to enemy and back with limited logistical support or control.” (page 2)

Those are just a few of the MANY disturbing quotes discovered in this recently released 13 page report titled Identity Operations For Strategic Landpower: Mastering The Human Domain. The report was compiled by a group of government employed personnel who believe the real enemy lies from within rather than from other countries. Implying that their agenda is to target any political dissidents, patriots, Christians, constitutionalists, veterans, and any they deem as terrorists. What makes this document stand out above the others is the fact that it was published in March 2014—though not released until August of this year—which means it pre-dates the Jade Helm “Mastering the Human Domain” drill by a little over a year. Therefore it is likely to assume the “mastering the human domain” idea originated from the document you are about to see in the video below!

I HIGHLY URGE you to watch it in its entirety. The quotes above and below are only a FRAGMENT of what the document harbors, and quite frankly it contains some pretty frightening information. But I must warn you, what you are about to discover will literally change your view of whats happening around us, and it will make your blood boil with anger. Please, please don’t miss this one…

From the document: "A host of capabilities focused on identifying, characterizing, and screening individuals have been developed, and employed, across the force"

Chinese Tech Giant releases Chinese vs. U.S. War Porn Video

3D模拟夺岛战役:中国军力全景展示 3D CG PLA Island Retaking Battle

The whole world war III is already happening, or soon to happen, etc stories could be done on purpose from all these leaders. If the UN actually wants all the nations to be united, the best way to make it happen is for people to think there's a world war going on.
This was a few years ago, but I'd never heard of it. I don't go to church anymore, from all I've learned, I feel like they're ignoring things and teaching wrong doctrines. I believe evil spirits have attacked the churches to make the pastors, priests, and congregations all hypocritical. Not that I don't believe there aren't true followers of Jesus in them, but I believe they're surrounded by people who are hypocritical and fallen. People need to start grabbing their bibles and actually reading what's written, but even then there are a lot of different translations. The best one is the KJV but even it has issues.

Anyway, this story is disgusting. He's claiming to be a god, because only the Lord can give out the Holy Spirit.

Brazilian pastor is behind bars after telling his flock that his penis contained ‘holy milk’

"EVANGELICAL pastor Valdeci Sobrino Picanto hit on a crafty way of getting blowjobs. He convinced his followers that his semen was “holy milk” and, according to one of his flock:

He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through our mouth and that’s why he would do what he did. Often, after worship, pastor Valdeci would take us to the where the funds were kept at the back of the Church and asked us to have oral sex with him until the Holy Spirit would come through ejaculation.

Picanto said after his arrest that he intended sharing his sacred semen with fellow inmates.

See the original Spanish report here."
Video: Unscheduled "Blood Moons" New Jersey And Illinois

August 30th - Illinois

Some comments (no proof of course)

"we had one here in Upstate NY 2 nights ago. Bright red for about 3 hours right after sunset until about 1030-11pm."
"AND West Virginia! Sister HollyWV took a pic at her house!"
"I was in Pennsylvania Monday night. The moon was blood blood red. As we traveled into jersey it looked lighter like the one you showed."
"8/29 at 8:30pm central Texas there was a deep red moon? Saw it with my own eyes...."
"There was one in west Texas where I live early morning about a week ago."
"blood red moons and blood red sunsets in Barrie, Ontario as well. very striking and beautiful"
"my question is why on east coast? ? Is it a warning for east coast? ?? I saw the one on 3rd it was my birthday... it was blood red!!!!!"
"3 nights here blood red moon, 3 nights here 3 blood sunsets, 3 days 3 blood red sunrises....where Ontario Canada"
"two nights ago here in Michigan"
"Had one close to that in Milwaukee last Sunday. We didn't get the super moon on that saturday because it was a steady rain mist all day. Next night tho we'll at races the moon was super orange and red. Took picture on phone but they never turn out well"
"Minnesota too"
"we had one in Montreal Canada too a few days ago. Took a photo but not that good of a pic. I wanted to wake my boyfriend to show him. It was very red"

of course one person wrote, "The blood moon hysteria is over the top. How I pray we would understand what the Bible says about thee Blood Moon as described in Revelation 6 at the opening of the 6th seal."

Which is true, and is right before the rapture if you believe in Pre-Wrath. But there were supposed to be signs in the moon and the stars.
Video: Christian Cty Clerk Kim Davis Jailed For Refusing Marriage License To Homosexuals

Though I don't know that I agree with her completely, as I've said I thought the woman should have quit if she didn't believe in gay marriage, this is a pretty interesting episode about the ruling to put her in jail in contempt.

News Article: Ky. judge at center of gay marriage debate

"He might not have agreed with the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision legalizing same-sex marriage. But he will uphold the law.

That’s what federal District Judge David Bunning’s mom said of her son. The judge from Fort Thomas on Thursday sent Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis to jail after finding her in contempt of court for her refusal to issue a same-sex marriage license.

David Bunning was raised Roman Catholic, graduated in 1984 from Newport Central Catholic High School, and his mother said his faith is still important to him.

"He's a great guy," his mother Mary Bunning said. "He loves the Lord. He loves family. What else more can you expect of a young man?"

Davis’ defiance of the Supreme Court decision has put David Bunning, 49, at the center of the national debate on gay marriage. He earned his law degree from the University of Kentucky in 1991 and worked for a decade as a federal prosecutor before becoming a judge.

“David is an honest person,” Mary Bunning said. “He doesn’t agree with the Supreme Court but has to obey the law.”"

The problem I think is that these Christians are trying to toe the line. They think they can please their Lord and still follow the law.

Mark 12:16 They brought one. And He said to them, "Whose likeness and inscription is this?" And they said to Him, "Caesar's." 17And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him.

They may think they can follow the law of the United States and still please the Lord. The problem is that if they feel like this is against the Lord's law, they should not place the laws of the land over the Lord''s law.

The woman understands this, however, I don't think she should have taken the job if she had to say an oath that she would uphold the US's laws.

Matthew 5:33 Again, you have heard that the ancients were told, 'YOU SHALL NOT MAKE FALSE VOWS, BUT SHALL FULFILL YOUR VOWS TO THE LORD.' 34 "But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 35 or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING.
Type "SEPTEMBER 23RD 2015" into Google Maps.

People have mentioned this... I know it's weird, but apparently it's google ad-sense matched it to the date, because most people looking up one, look up the other one. But funny nonetheless.

Let me get this straight, Google's Maps AI has linked CERN and Newton's September 23rd Apocalypse together based on peoples search patterns. That's more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Yup! Tongue

Video: The Real Reason Obama went to Alaska
Pages:
Jump to: