Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 2. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 26, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
At present, the market has fallen sharply, the prices of BTC and altcoin have bottomed out, this is the time for us to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. We should buy now before the market rebounds and their prices rise again. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will recover and increase to $ 20000.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
I think it's still too early to buy, it's not the limit, and we're still dropping, and this will happen more than once. I think closer to the New Year will grow up and go down again
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
Now is a very good time to invest, because prices have fallen very much. And it is very correct to take advantage of this and buy coins at low cost. Still in the future the price will rise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
The market is going down, but if you still believe in the future of Crypto and if you buy it now it will be profitable investment for the long term. And when you think that the bull run is near, it is better to buy bitcoin because it will definitely start first and then switch positions to altcoins that have potential to grow and close them at the right moment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:54:13 AM
According to technical analysis, it is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins as the market is very low and you can get crypto at very reasonable price. Though the major fall of the market is expected by the end of September.
Activity: 728
August 26, 2018, 07:52:07 AM
I see the potential of bitcoin and altcoin is currently declining and this is the right time to buy now. I'm sure bitcoin and altcoin are currently designing various efforts so that by the end of this year the prices of both will increase. We just wait for the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

My analysis is that the current Bitcoin price is not so high compared to the previous days, but its development has just begun. My advice is to hold all the coins that you have now, and wait for the market to stabilize. If we talk about someone's needs and impatience, then it's already beyond the techniques and tricks of investing, it's up to you.
Yes, waiting is one of the best optional we can do. Investing now is not really able to provide instant results. We need to wait until a good time arrives which is when the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin has increased. I know that conditions like this will be very difficult for many people to go through, only our confidence and trust in cryptocurrencies will make us able to generate opportunities for profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 07:42:28 AM
I think this is really a good time to invest in the cryptocurrency market because in the present time we are facing a big dump step by step in the cryptocurrency market and I don't that we can control this dump much but still in my opinion this is enough , I don't think these will go towards dump any more .
So if we can buy and hold in present time then surely we will be able to make big earnings easily in the future with our holding .
But here it will not be easy for the people who are holding coins and are in bulk dump since long time , because with the whole dump of the value of the portfolio they are facing big problem of the non-postivity , they are in big tension that at one side they are facing loss with that asset for which they are said to buy more .
But here we need this step to buy more because from many experienced people I heard that this dump was much and if any more dump will take place then it will not be more than 3-4% , now soon it will fluctuate toward to up in the cryptocurrency market .
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

My analysis is that the current Bitcoin price is not so high compared to the previous days, but its development has just begun. My advice is to hold all the coins that you have now, and wait for the market to stabilize. If we talk about someone's needs and impatience, then it's already beyond the techniques and tricks of investing, it's up to you.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

If you ask, it means you have confidence that prices will rise, or you are afraid of losing your assets, because you are not fully convinced that the market will return. The more threads like this appear, the more people consider buying because they are like making a thread like this an indicator, even though it's not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
August 24, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
The question is, will we truly bottom when most ICO's and alts are legit dead? Could drag this bear market into quite a bit of next year.
So I think if you want to invest for long term then should wait for another dip
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 09:43:06 AM
I believe that now is the ideal time to buy NEO. The coin is very promising and is very cheap, less than $ 18. The prospect of a cost rise in the medium term is 5-6 times!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

It is the best time to invest and buy btc or altcoins because the price of coins cheaper, so if we buy in this moment, we can get more profit from our investation. I still believe that cryptocurrency has many enthusiast for long time, so crypto will be develop and more valueable. In my prediction, investation in cryptocurrency still has bright future.
Activity: 131
August 24, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Btc is safer to accumulate at this point but altcoins will give the maximum profit, in my opinion, the best thing to do is to accumulate it 50 50, altcoins have dumped to the bottom and the next next spike will see them doing more than thrice what btc would have done
Activity: 14
August 24, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
It is right time to buy Altcoins because BTC has a lower value in the market.  
Activity: 184
August 24, 2018, 09:14:30 AM
if you look at the price of coins that are currently experiencing a lot of price declines so that it becomes very cheap, now is the time to invest and wait for the coins to rise in price so that a lot of profit is earned
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

I think this is not the right time, the crypto money market has just experienced very bad days and all prices are ruined. Indeed, there are good opportunities for new investors, but I think those who want to invest must carefully evaluate the current market situation, because the market is still not fully back.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Yes, indeed the market is experiencing a drastic decline, and this is a very good time to buy it. However, I will continue to buy bitcoin exclusively, because from the past this was the best coin and will have the biggest growth. Currently there are too many altcoins, and I think that has made the market very turbid and saturated.
Activity: 64
August 24, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy any altcoin and bitcoin. You will no longer find crypto with the price you see today, this is a very rare situation. There are many coins that you can buy now at very cheap prices. Indeed there is no indicator of when to buy a coin, but I think now everything is very interesting to have.
Activity: 296
August 23, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
I have bought a lot of Btc and I am waiting for its increasing again, so if you want to be in plus in this situation its time to buy it right now, and amount doesn't metter I think.
Pages:
Jump to: