Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 3. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:21:36 AM
I think yes, now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin. Although the current cryptocurrency market price is serious, but the price is very low, it is a good opportunity to buy, I hope you don't miss this good opportunity.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:16:38 AM
you are still not late if you want to buy bitcoin and ethereum, I think this is the right time to start long-term investment
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 06:15:47 AM
I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins when the price falls. If the price of bitcoin or altcoins falls then our chances of getting bitcoin or altcoins will be greater without having to spend a lot of money. If we have managed to collect a lot of coins then we stay waiting for the price to rise again. If the price goes up then we can sell it and we will definitely get a big profit. And now the market is falling, moments like this are the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
If you don’t buy it now, when are you going to wait, you have to wait patiently in the cryptocurrency market instead of investing in it, but you can grasp the right investment opportunity now, and then wait patiently for the coins you hold to rise to a beautiful price
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 16, 2018, 05:56:57 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market has fallen a lot, so the price has the temptation to buy, I think it is the right time now.
i think the right time to buy is when the market falling continuously because its not the same the price of it or much cheaper, thats why many people will going to buy when market is dumping. Also its really wise to do when you buy Altcoin and Bitcoin only when market is falling because it can bring good profit to you when the market start rising, biut i recommend to but o ly those have potential to make sure you will get profit .
Activity: 2
August 16, 2018, 05:39:08 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market has fallen a lot, so the price has the temptation to buy, I think it is the right time now.
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 05:36:37 AM
I think the current price of Bitcoin and Ark is very suitable for purchase. ETH only has a price of $290. I think this price is very cheap!
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 05:35:11 AM
Yes, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin. If you have enough money then I think you can buy Bitcoin and some quality altcoin for storage. The bull market will come soon, wait patiently, bull market You will get huge harvest on the day you bring it
Activity: 57
August 16, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
are right  ,In fact every decline in the market is a good buying opportunity. Our aim is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. Don't feel that you can really buy it at the bottom every time. It is not something we can predict, so we Just choose a relatively low price to buy.
Activity: 132
August 16, 2018, 05:23:39 AM
You are right, the market is so daring to fall, it is bound to usher in a bigger rise. Now if you have money, then the investment is the best, because the bull market is coming soon.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
So it is now a very good time to buy different coins as the market has fallen in price and this is a sign in order to buy more than them, and in the future to have a profit.
Activity: 700
August 16, 2018, 05:19:24 AM
The market has fallen dramatically and today we see good prices for many coins. I think that you can take a chance and invest some of your capital. But only a part.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
As a good trader in crypto market this is the right time to buy, because any moment from now we are expecting market to rise to the moon. So now that the price of bitcoin is below 7000 is the right time to buy before it rises to 20,000
Activity: 546
August 16, 2018, 05:03:43 AM
I don't think there would be a better time than now when the market has take such a hit. Look at the price of the coins, look at the entire market cap, we are not in a good place right now. There is way too much supply and not enough demand in the market to balance out the supply. Always buy when there is blood on the streets and right now, it is a massacre.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
Yes, I think it's the right time to buy bitcoint and altcoint, if you seriously start investing in bitcoint and altcoint, because all of them promise to be made an investment
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 02:24:06 AM
Of course, I think it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, because all cryptocurrencies have fallen to the bottom, I believe that the market will pick up again soon, so you invest now, and soon you will be able to get huge from this market. profit.
Activity: 27
August 16, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
Anyway, individuals were given seek after a developing business sector. Presently is a decent time to purchase solid resources, yet don't purchase for all cash, dependably keep the part to average.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
Most likely October-November will be a hot months Grin At least two major things we are waiting for: accepting ETF and BAKKT. Now is still a good chances to buy interesting alts for cheap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:14:54 AM
I think at the end of September it is possible to be bought BTC and altcoins. Before this time of purchase it isn't necessary to do because to proceed market falling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 16, 2018, 01:13:42 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

I think there's nothing difficult if you've got the intention to buy it. After all, the price of bitcoin is still below the level of $ 7.000, and this's very good to buy. When you want to buy, don't expect bitcoin prices will continue to fall because this kind of method never produces results but buy when you feel that bitcoin can still provide benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: