Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 5. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:54:32 AM
Yes, I think this is the right time to buy bitcoint or altcoint, now the price is low, you can buy it and save it, when the market rises you can sell it and certainly will benefit
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
My thoughts are the same as you. I think the next round of bull market will come soon. The current cryptocurrency market is seriously declining. The prices of Bitcoin and altcoin are very low. It is very suitable for us to invest heavily, wait patiently, and the bull market will harvest. a lot of money
For me there is no such perfect time, as long as you have the capital to buy bitcoin or altcoins, don't wait for the right time because everytime is perfect time. Its up to you on how to make a strategy to earn bigger profit. After all its the strategy and technique that matters not timing.
Activity: 125
August 14, 2018, 03:37:58 AM
My thoughts are the same as you. I think the next round of bull market will come soon. The current cryptocurrency market is seriously declining. The prices of Bitcoin and altcoin are very low. It is very suitable for us to invest heavily, wait patiently, and the bull market will harvest. a lot of money
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:36:54 AM
Considering the long-term perspective, I can say only one thing. Wherever you buy, you will still get huge pluses once you begin to understand what the crypto-currency market is and how it really can work.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 03:35:21 AM
The cryptocurrency market in general and Bitcoin in particular are a new investment trend and of course, if you catch up with the trend then the opportunity to make money is always expanding, but the current cryptocurrency is showing signs saturated, I should wait more time.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 14, 2018, 03:27:51 AM
People who are looking for an investment this is the right time to buy both the altcoin and Bitcoin because already the prices of altcoin went very low in the market and this makes us reduce the value. So we should buy them in the market due to because the prices are very low in the market.
Activity: 432
August 14, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
Right time to buy is now that the price Is down. To make more profits in crypto. If one buys now and later when the price goes up. One can sell and get f double of the money he used to invest in the coins.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
Is is not quite right time but it is suitable as well. Btc and the majority of alternative cryptocurrencies are sleeping and you have a chance to invest or to buy.
Activity: 72
August 14, 2018, 01:11:27 AM
In the event that right now despite everything you want to put resources into BTC and altcoins then you ought to contribute in light of the fact that the conversion scale keeps on diminishing. Despite the fact that your inquiry is at the season of April, this inquiry is pertinent constantly. Current costs are low and shaky, so you can contribute and hold until the point that the bounce back rate is toward the finish of the year.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
It is now necessary to do so. To cast all doubts and invest in cryptocurrencies. Yes, maybe bitcoin will fall even more in price,and maybe not. But one thing is for sure - bitcoin will rise in price.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 05:34:56 PM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

So far this year,  there has not been a right time to enjoy the bull run as the market has been bleeding. However,  there has always been opportunities to scoop little profits via different market swings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Interestingly, this was posted in April amd I would have said the same thing then as I'll say now...

Now does indeed look to be a good time to put money in, but it's impossible to time the market so just buy a bit now and a bit later. Dollar cost averaging is essential in these crazy markets
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
Whenever you have to ability to buy the coins, whose prices have plunged, i would advise you do that fast. Do not wait for it to rise again.
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
At current levels probably yes, but not so sure.
May be it will go down more
Activity: 73
August 12, 2018, 03:52:37 PM
Time is always in support to buy bitcoin or altcoin but you always have to check what is going on the market before you buy bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 03:51:47 PM
in fact the only way to stop falling, is to stop selling bitcoin outside the exchange , black cash is sold outside the stock exchange!
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:17:33 PM
now crypto's condition is very bad, not only bitcoin and ethereum but almost all other altcoins are also in the lowest price condition, in my opinion if you have capital, now is the best time to buy, but my advice remains on bitcoin
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
The right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin is now. If you buy it, of course, you will get a cheap price, but you can hold it, then you sell at a high price.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 12, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
If you want to invest in this is right time to invest all good altcoins you can buy now almost every good coins are on low rate,and you can also invest on bitcoin it's also in lower price now.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
I think that now is a very good time to start investing in cryptocurrencies, as their price is very low. I think that the market will not fall anymore, although it is still better to invest in several stages.
Pages:
Jump to: