Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 10. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
buying or investing in bitcoin and altcoin now can be one of the best points, because we know if the price conditions are in decline. so I don't think there is the best time besides now, to be used as the best buying moment.

Yes you are right. There is no other best time to buy more bitcoin and other altcoins but only this time or when the value of this coins will decrease. It is like your in a business of goods nd stocks that you must buy those goods at a very low price and sell it with a higher price in order to get an interest.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 06, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
buying or investing in bitcoin and altcoin now can be one of the best points, because we know if the price conditions are in decline. so I don't think there is the best time besides now, to be used as the best buying moment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 06:22:00 PM
A topic from April 2018 but to the present time is still beneficial because most people wondered when to invest in cryptos is reasonable. IMO, the best time to invest in cryptos is when the exchange rate is low, and best at the time of the exchange rate at the bottom.
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

it's true that the right time to invest is when the price drops quite low and will recover, but we don't know when the bullrun will come when the price is deteriorating, it is likely that it will come back down again and I think if the price is low enough, right if we want to invest. because I believe all time is good if you want to invest in the long term.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

I think this time is not a bad time to start investing. All coins prices has been too low which is an opportunity for us to dive in. If in the next month bull run is going to happen then it would be profitable for us.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 06, 2018, 06:05:33 PM
If at the present time you still have the need to invest in BTC and altcoins then you should invest because the exchange rate continues to decrease. Although your question is at the time of April, this question is relevant at all times. Current prices are low and unstable, so you can invest and hold until the rebound rate is at the end of the year.
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
Well, both markets are down at the moment so it is a really good time to buy, however I would stick to buying bitcoin exclusively because I think it is the one that will have the greatest of the growth, there are simply too many altcoins at the moment and that makes that market saturated.
Activity: 153
August 06, 2018, 05:48:32 PM
I think that we are deep and this div will continue for a long time, I'm not sure even that we will get off from it this year. Everything is showing up like we are losing people which can support this market, Roger Ver is our only hope in that battle.
I also believe that we are now experiencing such deep, this is just normal in this business. I think its not losing yet, its about holding more time and wait patiently on it. It takes more time to grow and rise, lets just wait and we will gain.
Activity: 236
August 06, 2018, 05:31:11 PM
I think that we are deep and this div will continue for a long time, I'm not sure even that we will get off from it this year. Everything is showing up like we are losing people which can support this market, Roger Ver is our only hope in that battle.
Activity: 201
August 06, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

yes, i agree with you.
this is the right time to invest more coins, because the market is falling right now.
you can take this opportunity to buy some coins which have good future.
so you can earn more profit if the market price green again.
Activity: 78
August 05, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
I think that current prices are very good. In my opinion October, November and December will be very bullish, that is why i invest more money in crypto now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 06:38:08 PM
This is by far one of the best times to buy alts as the coins have lost a considerable amount of value to the red market,. this means that there are a number of quality coins out there cheaply available in the market, take advantage of the situation and invest in them before its too late
Activity: 658
August 05, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
Since the market is now falling, you need to buy promising coins. And time will tell how much they were promising. Good luck to all.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:52:10 PM
for me this is the write time to invest because the time will come that will pump in the market and soon we will all be rich and we will be more willing to join all the projects that everyone can do.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 03, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
Exactly.  Soon the market will grow, but it will most likely happen after August!
Activity: 39
August 03, 2018, 05:47:48 AM
At this moment till the finish of june might be the best time to purchase bitcoin and altcoins. Why? Since this moment, all mint pieces have the low cost and it is beneficial for us to gather the greatest number of as we can with a specific end goal to procure significantly more cash. Bitcoin most astounding look was $20000 yet now it is just $8000
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:04:06 AM
I don't think the bull market has come yet, and it's hard to say at this point that the bull market has come because the whole market is in a downward trend.
So the bear market is still going on, it's still going on for a long time. Grin
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 12:51:15 AM
all the suggestions from friends seem good I seem to be doing some altcoin right away considering the good price to make a purchase
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
Yeah, it's really time to do it. BTC is restoring as a whole cryptomarket so prices will rise very fast soon, buy now to get more benefits from this later.
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
It's a very good idea to buy good tokens. No matter what happens, they will in any case be more expensive. This will allow you to earn in the long run. Now it is important to find good projects for purchase and invest in them. It is important to form your own list of such projects and invest in them
Pages:
Jump to: