Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 6. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
I think it's better to buy altcoin now than bitcoin because of the high prices of altcoins that have been knocked down so it's better to buy altcoin because the price is rapidly increasing.

I also think buy altcoin now will be better. BTC is really expensive and it is hard to be able to pump up to 3 - 4 times. On the other hand, altcoin is completely capable. For example, NEO, its price has already hit $160 earlier this year, 9 times more than today $18
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
Yeah, i am agree with you. Next pump is very near. Now most of the Altcoin are down and I think it is the best time to invest in BTC and Altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
Of course My spouse and i believe anyone, now is the correct time for it to obtain altcoin for the reason that niche can be along and intensely suited to acquire ahead of going into the final in the calendar year since towards the end in the calendar year an opportunity involving price ranges will certainly climb.
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
August 12, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
How Dealjoy works
All purchases made by members will automatically be tracked, and commissions will be paid in DEAL tokens as soon as the vendor confirms the purchase, which usually initiates in almost real-time.

SHOP                                                       EARN                               GET PAID                               WITHDRAW
at your favorite                                 DEAL tokens on all                instantly to your                    your tokens or spend
online stores                                     of your purchases                 Dealjoy wallet                         them on Dealshop         

This is a perfect example how Dealjoy will work Imagine Claire needs new headphones and notices that Dealjoy offers  8% cashback on all headphones purchased from AliExpress. She proceeds to AliExpress through a link on Dealjoy and buys the headphones of her choice. After the purchase is completed,
Claire returns to Dealjoy and notices that her purchase was registered and promised amount of DEAL tokens have been added to her account. These tokens can be converted in Fiat or as well as other Cryptocurrency via exchanges or user can use them as a payment method on platform.
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
August 12, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
The core of Dealjoy and its business model is the Dealjoy platform an all-in-one dashboard for exploring and finding the best and most exciting cashback-offering vendors without negotiating the quality of product . Dealjoy can be accessed through the web platform on computer browser and native Android as well as iOS apps. Customers/Members can browse through Dealjoy’s virtual catalog of their favorite merchants and produts and seek the best deals to earn DEAL tokens for purchases. When a customer require any projects and finds  an interesting merchant or deal, they can proceed to the website and order that product and start shopping and the cashback in face of deal tokens will automatically be credited to their wallet.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you that now it is necessary to buy as much as possible coins because I think that now the market is at the very bottom.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:48:11 AM
I don't think it is time to buy any kind of coins for the time being. The entire cryptocurrency market is very unstable during this time, and the market is showing signs of recession. I personally think that we still need to continue to observe and invest carefully.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
Personally, I thought that bitcoin would not go beyond 50% of the dominance. Now it is already 51%. Who knows, maybe it will reach 60? Therefore, no altoins, only buying bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
August 12, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin or any other well established big community coin as market is at the bottom.
Activity: 62
August 12, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
It seems to me that now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. Altcoins have demonstrated great reduction in prices. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, especially now, when the price is so low. After 2 months, prices are likely to be much higher.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
A touch of pullback occurred today. There may be another rectification back to around $6.5k to $7k. I would state contribute at that point. This year, Bitcoin is relied upon to cross $35k and subsequently altcoins are too anticipated that would ever be bullish. Purchase now and offer between Thanksgiving-Christmas. That is the best time to acknowledge benefit out of your speculations and contribute back again amid the most recent seven day stretch of Jan one year from now. This is the as per me the best open door for mid term holders.
Activity: 854
August 12, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
I think it depends if you are into long term or not. If you are in short term then probably not and if long term then I think it's already a good time to buy.

I believe it's best to buy bitcoin and altcoin when the market stabilizes or when the prices are going on sideways for a long duration.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
Good time to make an investment decision!
The price of the big change altcoin, if invested properly, profit will be very attractive!
Good luck everyone!
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
Now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies. At the moment, a record decline in prices this year. But it is necessary to overcome the psychological barrier in order to invest, because it is very difficult to invest when there is a lot of negative.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
I think it's definitely the right time to buy a bitcoin and an altcaoins right now. I think the price of bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 in this month. And  with these rise in the price of bitcoin, altcoin prices will also big rise.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
Bitcoin right now is at down price and investing is the best strategy to this coin, holding it for a long term will guarantee the people a good profit out of it.
Activity: 275
August 12, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
Bitcoin gives us another chance to make another investment decision, because it's over $7,500. We will not give up and see other gains from this development, and we will be excluded. Buy immediately and make more money.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
Currently the price of Bitcoin, and Altcoin is indeed down. and situations like this are the ones who will invest their money in bitcoin later. and they certainly can rejoice at the current prices.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

If you are expecting the next bull run then you must be ready , its time to buy now Bitcoin or Ethereum or any other altcoins like Neo , Litecoin , Ripple and  Btc cash , I like this mindset which is always think positive , and hoping it will help crypto rise on top .
Activity: 67
August 12, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
In my opinion, I think it would be best to buy bitcoin and altcoins while the market is down. In these case you can buy more. and once you have already bought some bitcoins and altcoins it is better for you to hold it until it increases its market.
Pages:
Jump to: