Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 9. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
Bitcoin is falling too fast now, and there will be plenty of strong tensions to come. If you do not buy it soon, you will not be able to afford it. As an investor you need to brave and confident to decide .
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
the market is red since February, many say every day that it will go up and turn green, but we need the introduction to everyday life,
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 08:07:21 AM
It is not just about the time to invest, but also about the type of coin to invest in. You need to make your research and invest into a very good coin.. Most times, when i consider long term investment that will be profitable, i always go for coins with good products that will attract investors even in future.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
Sincerely, i feel bull run is imminent. We are already in the month of August. Very soon before you know it, it would have set in. Before that, i think altcoins will first be on the rise, then a generalized bullish market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
I think this time is the right time to invest in bitcoin, and for altcoin find the best promising
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
Since its inception, bitcoin has always been a favorite among amateurs of crypto currency. But recent price spikes have raised interest among large investors. I think that bitcoin is more stable than the other altcoins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 10, 2018, 03:49:41 AM
My recommendation for you is not to buy so many cryptocurrencies. Find the more promising one and work with it in the other situation the risk of losses is higher.
That is right. Just find coin that had potential yo grow and give you good profit for sure. There are many coins that good to choose where you can place your investment rather than to find good ICO project to join with that you need to search about it to know that it can become successful. That way, it makes less risk for you.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Yes, this is the right time to invest in crypto. Don't wait anymore, or even delay this good time. The price of Bitcoin currently looks high, but actually it's not, this will jump sharply in the foreseeable future. Whereas if you buy Altcoin at this time, it will be an advantage in the future. Either btc or ether today is as good to have.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 10, 2018, 03:47:11 AM
Bitcoin will definitely fly first. So it is better to buy bitcoin, then switch positions to alts and close them on a right moment.
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
I think this time is the correct time to put resources into bitcoint or altcoin, holding up is certifiably not something worth being thankful for, in the event that we see the present economic situations are down once more, interest in crypto must be savvy to see economic situations

crypto is becoming a viable alternative to fiat currencies and other assets. The time will come when major economic crisis strikes again and then we will only see people joining the crypto in masses
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 03:42:42 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Yes, this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, because both are in the strongest position in the crypto market today. Indeed, before this crypto market had experienced a storm, but slowly all had recovered. Crypto will be stronger in the future, becoming the most sought-after investment.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 06:28:14 AM
I think this time is the correct time to put resources into bitcoint or altcoin, holding up is certifiably not something worth being thankful for, in the event that we see the present economic situations are down once more, interest in crypto must be savvy to see economic situations
Activity: 128
August 07, 2018, 02:57:27 AM
My recommendation for you is not to buy so many cryptocurrencies. Find the more promising one and work with it in the other situation the risk of losses is higher.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
Much better to hold first and sell it when the right price or price that you want has been already meet. Try to buy a lot of it when the price of it was on the lowest because you can buy a lot and hold it wait for a month or a week when the price is already up and then sell that is the secret of trading I guess and much better try to ask some professionals about it so that you have a knowledge on how to handle it and use it properly and become successful on it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 06, 2018, 08:24:00 PM
Exact bottom of bitcoin and every altcoin will come at different times so nobody knows the prefectly right time and price to buy. The downside from these lows cannot be much but the upside is huge.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 08:17:32 PM
It is very difficult to need when the market will again become bullish. One thing is certain: these current low prices will be in the past in some time and whoever buys at these prices will be very happy in the future.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 08:09:41 PM
I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum, because I think investing in Ethereum is more profitable than investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin.
the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin is now because the  value in the marketi is falling. some of us will sell their coins because of that so its time for you to buy bitcoin because it is in the lower price. the best to invest is to bitcoin because its profitable and affordable specially when you are business minded. the best decision when you invest that in bitcoin. you can research about what bitcoin so it help you to decide.
Activity: 291
August 06, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum, because I think investing in Ethereum is more profitable than investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Activity: 131
August 06, 2018, 07:14:41 PM
I would wait until the market drop is over and then invest in bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
August 06, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, well, we do not have to consider a certain amount of money to buy bitcoin and altcoin and to the other cryptocurrencies as well. As its drop below to the normal amount of price you hold it, then go buy some of it because it will definitely comeback later. Second one, is that if its price goes back to the normal then hold, if it exceeded then to sell it,  becausw it is already a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: