Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 8. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:21:19 PM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Yes,i think this is the best time to invest more.
The market is falling now.
Buy some good coin to hold, when the market increasing again,  you can sell them and get some profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 11, 2018, 11:00:58 PM
I agree that this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins their prices was so dip, so much affordable to buy them and i will hold them until the first month of 2019 i guess there is a possibility of increasing their prices at that time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 11, 2018, 10:31:50 PM
I suggest you better buy Bitcoin because I'm sure September Bitcoin will skyrocket and make you rich.
Activity: 46
August 11, 2018, 09:51:33 PM
this is the correct time to purchase bitcoin and altcoin, the cost is down after a little pump yesterday. in any case, don't simply purchase and spend your cash, purchase step by step, possibly the cost will in any case descend once more. at the point when the cost is less expensive, you can even now buyback at a less expensive cost. Do exchanging here and now, itu can be beneficial.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
August 11, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
I will wait a bit (probably until May or June) for shortterm trades. For longterm I am still holding my portfolio. If you are a panic seller, then you should only invest little funds on any trade.
For me, this is actually the right time to buy bitcoin or any other altcoins because as you can see the price of every cryptotokens in the market. It is all in red color meaning it is low and it is a sign of good investment. Every investor should know the basic to buy a token. Buy low and sell high thats the principle in here for you to acquire your desired goal in terms of investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 11, 2018, 07:16:54 AM
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

I am still hesitant, is this the right time for any investment in cryptocurrency, because the situation is uncertain as it is today. However, the main thing is not to miss this opportunity and try to monitor the market and the situation in general closer, hopefully everything will get better soon.

Still a good time to buy for part of the deposit, the rest of the leave in case the market is still going down
Activity: 64
August 11, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

I think this is not the right time to buy bitcoin even though the price is now low, and when it comes back we all don't know.
Maybe it will recover as soon as possible, or vice versa. All full of possibilities, including falling prices.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

My advice, you don't buy so many crypto currencies. Find more promising, because working with crypto currently has a higher risk of loss.
I do not forbid, only for now it is better to go to safer investments.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

I am still hesitant, is this the right time for any investment in cryptocurrency, because the situation is uncertain as it is today. However, the main thing is not to miss this opportunity and try to monitor the market and the situation in general closer, hopefully everything will get better soon.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 10, 2018, 04:25:17 PM
According to the last technical analysis I see next way of the market. BTC will go up to 7200-7400 and after that market will go under 5800-5400. Can't believe that it happens with the market. With the news of the delaying the ETFs we will see the market crash till the end of the September at least. Altcoins even will go under the hell.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 10, 2018, 04:14:45 PM
It is not so easy to say what you should now: buy or not. Metket is very fluctuated with high dispersion, and now it can be not the lowest point
that's true, market is really unpredictable, it is so risky to invest at any moment now, because market is still getting low. but there are some people who takes the risk, its very brave of them to do that.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 10, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
Now is the right time, actually it will never be too late to buy BTC because the price will eventually be up, so profitable for sure.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 04:01:19 PM
It is not so easy to say what you should now: buy or not. Metket is very fluctuated with high dispersion, and now it can be not the lowest point

Maybe it is not the lowest point but when we look on price from last months currently price is really low. In my opinion invest now will be profitable because everybody waiting for growth, not for next fall
Activity: 221
August 10, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
I think now is the right time to buy bitcoint or altcoint, now the coint price is decreasing and not stable, buy a coint that will be made for investment, no need to wait for something that is sure
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
I am sure markets Green and Bull to come. I see the potential crypto will increase great if seen from the number of decline crypto that occur in this year.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 03:55:03 PM
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 03:54:29 PM
I think now is the time to buy crypto currency!
In the coming months, the market will return to a positive sign, so we will have a tremendous opportunity to have good incomes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 03:52:28 PM
Today the market is going down, and this is a good time to buy some coins. I think that in a few days the situation will change and the market will go up.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 10, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
Yes. I do believe that right now is a good time to invest in both bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies as right now both their prices are comparatively low and it is very profitable to invest in both Bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies as ethereum. And since they both have started their popularity among the people all over the world has increased a lot.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 10, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
no one knows when will be the next bull run to happen. but since every cryptocurrency in the market are low, its a great opportunity for holders and investors to buy altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: