Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 16. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
No one can tell for sure what will happen in the future but ripple is one of the best choices for a long-term investment since it has a very strong team, the concept is very interesting and the progress along the way in the past five years has been remarkable. Cardano has similar characteristics and it is cheaper right now. It may be worth it to keep a small amount. If you’re expecting the price to skyrocket, you’ll find a rude awakening in the coming years. Ripple, having 100 billion coins, would have to achieve a ludicrous market cap (trillions of USD) just to hit $100.
Activity: 266
This is good via long term it deals with a great profit and if you want to hold it til next year Smiley either way you want to have a profit fast you must deal with ICO project for fast moving tokens Smiley 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
now the price for 1 such coin is $ 0.61. this is a reasonable price to buy in the long run. of course, no one can predict how the market behaves within six months. but, of course, we can say only 1 that prices will not be lower than the psychologically important cancellation.
Activity: 70
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

Def long term, the stability of it makes it best for long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Ripple is a very good altcoin for long-term investment. This coin offers the different system of the ready-product coin. It will give the higher investment returning after some months. Many people like Ripple because this XRP coin has a great technology that is applied to some products.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

No one can tell for sure what will happen in the future but ripple is one of the best choices for a long-term investment since it has a very strong team, the concept is very interesting and the progress along the way in the past five years has been remarkable.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Some time ago Ripple sounded me like a very good long-term investment. Now I do not think it's a good idea to invest in it.  Huh
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
I don even see Ripple as an investment opportunity, that's a pure waste of money time and resources, the coin is pron to external influence and is majorly controlled by its big banking investors, it has lost its cryptocurrency value, making it unattractive as an investment venture
Activity: 154

In my opinion, ripple is a suitable coin for neither long term nor short term. I think it is not a promising coin. In my way of thinking, there is a lot of good coins which might bring better profits.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Ripple is probably the coin that I would never recommend.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I think the ripple is good for long term investment and the ripple will go up and up as long as their is a hype on the coin and give profit whenever that coin go boom and raise up. The ripple is good on long term so you better hold it
Activity: 28
if you believe that its on its ath why not think about of selling some percentage of it to take some profits.  You invest, so you're expecting for some gains.
Activity: 70
Ripple is a long coin, and until now it still exists and continues to grow, it is true that the price is stuck there-situ only, but if we look at the old history is constantly rising new things, I think this coin will continue to grow for the future and I prefer to invest long-term for this coin.
Activity: 336
As for me it is a long-term investment but I have noticed that  ripple price pumps happen twice in a year,so you can also speculate it if you are lucky with  catching a good moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think long term might have some advantages. Ripple is going far.
Activity: 462
You can be sure that investments in XRP make sense. But you should not count on the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency. The best solution is to proceed from a long-term perspective. For example, by buying today 10,000 coins for $ 6,600, you can significantly increase capital. If XRP by the end of 2018 - the beginning of 2019 will grow to $ 2, which is quite realistic, the income will be 20 thousand dollars, and the net profit - 13,400 dollars.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
I think short term or long term investment depends on your expectations of profit! If you reach your target price in the short term, you can sell it! If you are flexible enough to suggest you do band trading! That's the highest income!
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Long term, Ripple is controlled by Banks. There will be no high volatility as they control the price Undecided

I agree. Also, since it doesn't move that much, its value would be maintained more so on the margin where it is now, and that is not very high. Thus, if you want to get substantial profit from investing in Ripple, then you would really have to extend your patience leaps and bounds to get a good return. On the bright side, Ripple is one of the coins that, even if it has a low value, it's market movements are always good, so it could be safely said that your investment would bear fruit in time.
Control? Yes its controled by bank and you know that already.
What are you thinking mate? You said its good to invest in coin which is controlled by company? We are here in crypto like world which is not controlled by anyone or any company so thats why all is decentralized.
Activity: 112
By its rapidity, I would have preferred a long-term investment, but its rate is little known to me, as is the behavior, so I try to trade short-term. Getting to know each other until that.
Activity: 77
As for the Ripple crypto currency, there is an ambiguous reputation. If you still decided to buy this crypto currency, then only in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: