Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 13. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
for the long term, I would rather choose Ethereum because I think Ripple is not suitable for long-term investments,
so I use Ripple for short and medium term
Activity: 112
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

Long term, may be very long. It looks like Ripple needs time to get global support again. But right now, I think with all the circumstances at Ripple, the price range is perfect to start buying.
Activity: 168
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

I think for a good long-term investment at Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but you're looking at the old history of being up. And RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
In own point of view it will be better to choose the long term investment instead of short term investment.
The income from the longer investment is more better than short term and the risk in short term is too high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It is not easy for Ripple to gain trust again. But now Ripple may have proven that Ripple is not as bad as many people believe. I'm sure Ripple will return at its highest price, but only if we give Ripple a long enough chance to rebuild his trust.
Perhaps at this time, the price of an altcoin is strongly influenced by consensus. But in the future, a product from Altcoin will be more of a calculation. And Ripple may have the criteria of his vision for the future. So I think Ripple would be more suitable for the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
for a long term period, it's price cheap, but when bitcoin grows again I'm sure its value will also go up, so you should hold longer provide benefits for you for now just need to buy and see how the market moves In my opinion.
Activity: 89
if you believe that its on its ath why not think about of selling some percentage of it to take some profits.  You invest, so you're expecting for some gains.
Activity: 560
I prefer investing in Ripple for short and middle term. I’m not a fan of this altcoin, but I can earn good amount of money, when I see good price for investment.
if you invest in this project for profit, then there are good chances to increase your income. But if you have completely different plans for crypto currency, this project is aimed at influencing the banking system on the crypto-currency market. And this already contradicts the ideas of a real admirer of crypto currency.
Activity: 640
I prefer investing in Ripple for short and middle term. I’m not a fan of this altcoin, but I can earn good amount of money, when I see good price for investment.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I am absolutely sure that investments in Ripple, like any other cryptocurrency, are long-term investments. Those who invest with the horizon of 2-3 years beat those who have a time horizon of 2-3 months.
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
Neither, ripple is shit at the moment and no one with a little bit of knowledge should buy this crap, because you are going to lose your money anyway.
Activity: 124
long term
If you want to invest in Ripple, XRP may be an investment place that provides long-term expectations, but not so for the short term because of the popularity and value that will change can not be as much as Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

That will be depending on where you are using your cryptocurrency, if you use it for living then probably you need to trade everyday in the market in order to earn profit so i think that it will depends on when you use your coins for you to choose to go on long term or short term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Long term, and I think a very long run. Ripple is one of Altcoin, most affected by the crash this year. But right now, it looks like Ripple is more stable than other Altcoin. Maybe this shows the commitment of developers to keep Ripple. And I think in the future little by little Ripple will build trust back from the community.
Activity: 84
I think a better ripple for long term investment ripple is a very good coin and I predict the ripple will grow big in the future Smiley
For now, Ripple seems to be more stable than many have expected. This is not a bad thing considering so many scorn at Ripple. But it seems Ripple also does not provide big enough profits for the short term. So I think to benefit from Ripple, we have to wait at least until next year.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
It is good to purchase ripple if your planning to hold it for a long time. But when you plan to hold ripple for a shorter time, I think you should buy other coins rather than ripple. Because ripple was still at stable point, there is an increase but it returns to stable again. Your time is wasted, but when you invest it on other demand coins, you may have gained profit for a short period of time.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
It might be a good longterm investment but it could also get wrekced by the SEC so be careful. There is no guarantee that any coins are good hold
ripple actually is little tricky to invest many bankers prefer ripple but i dont see a culture of real blockchain in ripple. so i will stay away from ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: