Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 14. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
The coin is promising and will bring good profits in the long run. In the short term, too, you can try, but now such an unstable market that you need to be prepared for the fact that the price of Ripple will fall below.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Ripple is simply a long term investment, if you buy Ripple you have to HODL it for a long period in order to make profit from it. For example, I bought Some ripple when it was $0.4 per token and I HODL it for a long period, when the price surge to $3 per token then I sold all my Ripple.

Well that looks good if you knew the price would go to $3 per coin, but what makes you think the price will ever go that high? Another user could say that the coin is already overpriced, and it would be better to sold because it can't really go any higher than this.

From what I've been reading, ripple is actually a bad investment because it's tokens don't have a real use, and it will never be scarce even if it ever has a huge adoption. I didn't even knew how ripple worked, but apparently the "tokens" are just burned when a transaction gets done for network security (basically to avoid anyone from spamming the network with transactions). So basically the token is used almost as a fee, and not as a store of value.

Also, since this is their function, the supply is huge, and is guaranteed not to dry up even with mass adoption. From that point of view, I would say that ripple is a terrible investment, because it was not maid to gain any value. So why would a token be worth $3???
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think this is a coin for a long game, but it's for me personally. Yes, opinions can now be divided, but if we talk about its maximum capacity, we know that we will have to wait for good indicators. In turn, I keep a part for a long time, and I play a part every day. Diversification of investment is very important. The market is risky, you must take care of security. part - hodl, part - fast game.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Friends, your question is really good. XRP is a very controversial coin. I am also very confused. There is no profit in the short term. It is possible to return to zero for a long time.
Activity: 546
Ripple is a utopia. I would recommend choosing something else. A lot of bad news around Ripple.
Activity: 75
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

Currently Ripple is quite calm, in the sense that its fluctuations are not too big. But perhaps for the long term there will be considerable growth.
Activity: 224
I think is not a good idea long or short,  its maximum supply it will take again some time to even recover a bit, and I have much better tokens in mind for sure.
Activity: 93
I know that XRP is a very promising one. It is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. It is really suitable for a long term investment because of its potential and it will help you update your life by giving money.
Activity: 672
Ripple is simply a long term investment, if you buy Ripple you have to HODL it for a long period in order to make profit from it. For example, I bought Some ripple when it was $0.4 per token and I HODL it for a long period, when the price surge to $3 per token then I sold all my Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
On ripple only professional investors can make profit in the short term. In relation to bitcoin ripple does not grow at all. In 2013, the price for a token reached 10000 satoshi, and now it is traded even lower. So there are no prospects only for speculative manipulation.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Definitely for a long period. Especially if you like me. I bought coins at a price of 0.9 and now 0.64. There is no other way out, as the price is to wait for growth, and as the situation in the market shows, rapid growth is not expected.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
it is actually good for long term investment, but I suggest to buy other altcoins than choosing ripple, its not a bad investment, its not a good investment either. it is being manipulated by banks, which has the high possibility that its price will drop anytime they want.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I don't advise to go for it as ripple is more sort of centralized as majority of coins are with founders and it mainly work with inter bank payment transfer.though technology is very good but whales also hold a good bag of it as you can see from December manipulation ,it went insane and also dropped instantly.
Activity: 406
If you are interested in a tool for medium - and long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market, then you should definitely pay attention to RIPPLE. The way of this currency is unlikely to be too easy, but the prospects, given the current success and focus of the team on the result, promise to be quite rosy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think for a good long-term investment in Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but we can get a good amount of coins because of its low value at the moment, But because the movements always show good returns in a short time, then you can get rid of it quickly and easily to earn a fair profit margin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think short term or long term investment depends on your expectations of profit! If you reach your target price in the short term, you can sell it! If you are flexible enough to suggest you do band trading! That's the highest income!

Exactly, depending on how you interpret and achieved your goals, long or short will always be relied from how the market grows, if you believe that ripple will bring you a good earnings then better set your targets, either you get it instantly or you need to hold and wait.
Activity: 178
I think short term or long term investment depends on your expectations of profit! If you reach your target price in the short term, you can sell it! If you are flexible enough to suggest you do band trading! That's the highest income!
Activity: 304
You are right, the coin has a lot of potential. Ripple has e in the news lately and it can soon be accepted as a mode of exchange in banks and mode of payments in online e-commerce sites. I too have invested in this coin and I am pretty sure the price will rise by the end of this year. Keep holding ripple as a long-term investment. It has once reached $4 mark and it has the potential to cross $100k mark once it gets accepted in the global market.
Activity: 126
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

I believe the long term. Much has to be proved by Ripple and it may take time.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
over the past two months, the rate of ripple is moving strictly in the sides. there were no sharp UPS and downs. now there is a tendency to increase in the coming weeks. let's see how this coin will show itself on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: