Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
This is a great debate among the investors and it goes down the your belief of what you believe that the future of the world financial will be centralized or decentralized, if it is centralized you will support bitcoins other side ripple
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
All coins will certainly have the opportunity to skip the Bitcoin especially now many investors or big businessmen to invest in crypto. And there will be opportunities but the time to traverse the Bitcoin I think it still takes a very long time and it took me years.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 24, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
No it can not. It is a shady project with a lot of unexpected stuff happening all the time. Even investment-wise I think bitcoin is a better alternative.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
Ripple is a good electronic money, many investors have earned a good profit thanks to the trust and investment in Ripple. But compared to Bitcoin, Ripple has a big gap in technology, value, community and market popularity. Therefore, besides investing in Ripple, Bitcoin is also my choice.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
Even without gateways the certainty catch between individuals could dispense a atramentous market-place between rewrite acceptances and XRP/BTC lots whether authority were verboten to use XRP/BTC.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 09:47:17 PM
Hmmm, I prefer bitcoin rather than ripple. Obviously, people prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has higher trust and ingrained. In addition, bitcoin is already too popular and the wider community has already received bitcoin. While ripple has not gained public confidence as high as bitcoin. Actually both bitcoin and ripple can be equally controlled by the government, only to be controlled then the system must be transformed into centralization. Maybe that is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
July 22, 2018, 03:52:39 PM
Probably you can already say that the market correction is over. For several months already we see the growth of all coins, including Ripple.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 09:45:34 PM
For me, I'm going to choose ripple. Ripple has a higher space for development compared to bitcoin which is already matured. It im going to start up new then will pick ripple without a doubt.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 22, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
Ripple will never become bitcoin. He can't compare to him in anything. For me, this coin is not as good as bitcoin. I wouldn't bet on her.

Agree with you, ripple cannot be compeared with bitcoin.
BTC is a basis for all crypto world, Ripple is a very centralized coin, which can be easely manipulated by founders.
So, I would choose BTC for sure.
for the development of Ripple is currently much more than ever before. seeing this present development proves that indeed Rippke continues to pursue other coins by improving his existing development. and now Ripple can be categorized into coins that are very capable to be dependable in the future with its present development and very capable to generate more profit.
Activity: 55
July 22, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
This is quite interesting. Bitcoin is incomparable to any other cryptocurrencies. Ripple has a future but not to compare it to bitcoin   
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 09:26:24 PM
Ripple will never replace Bitcoin and a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts hate it because it is not decentralized as they said. For me, I hold them both because who knows what will happen in the future.
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
I think ripple is a nice coin and have the potential to grow. But its development is very slow and volume sales are also not too fast. So I always give priority to these coins already because of the Bitcoin is very well established and sales volume very quickly and can make money.
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 11:48:46 PM
Bitcoint is the king bitcoint of cryptocurrency, ripple is a ripple type of altcoint both can not compare excellently which because both have their own characteristics, it's back to personal opinion
Activity: 281
Futurov
July 21, 2018, 11:44:12 PM
Ripple is a good coin and better than other altcoin but for me it cannot be compared to bitcoin because bitcoin is the father and king of all coins and bitcoin is totally ahead of any altcoins especially ripple in terms of the achievement and accomplishment bitcoin for all of us is the best cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
July 21, 2018, 11:42:01 PM
Of course bitcoin. It seems to me that such a comparison is not appropriate, because bitcoin is the most important coin. No alternative coin can compare with BTC.
bitcoin is always the main choice of all cryptocurrency. so many things that trigger it, especially the bitcoin price that has a high price. although the ripple looks very good, but I feel that people prefer bitcoin in ripple.
Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 11:38:30 PM
Bitcoin is incomparable to ripple in a lot of ways. Bitcoin is decentralized and the foundation of crypto while ripple is centralized and mostly manipulated by banks.
Activity: 28
July 21, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
I think Bitcoin has a bright future and has become a strong coin of all kinds of shocks, bitcoin still survive in crypto. The value owned and the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin are also very promising and seductive customers crypto. While Ripple is still a small coin, and its growth is still slow, to benefit from Ripple takes a long time, therefore people choose bitcoin.
Activity: 93
July 21, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
Fundamentally Ripple has their very own multitude speculators stalking everything from coinbase to reddit to guarantee that their arrangement of cash trade doesnt fizzle. They should have gigantic pieces put resources into it as of now and for that very reason, you should remain far away.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 21, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
i think i will choose Ripple because i want a long term profit but still massive profit, so Ripple is a good choice, it has been adopted many more advanced technologies that can really helpful rightnow and in the future. i know bitcoin is still very worthy to invest but if we look further, Ripple is an altcoin that can be used in bank systems better than any other altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 21, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
Of course bitcoin. It seems to me that such a comparison is not appropriate, because bitcoin is the most important coin. No alternative coin can compare with BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: