Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 11:20:42 AM
if in my view I have never seen anything wrong with a private company that can generate income as long as they do not violate any property rights, because what we see is only the low level bureaucrats involved with combating money laundering in doing their work.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
Ripple confidently took the 3rd place by volumes of trading, but the problem is that people do not trust the Ripple due to the fact that he is under the control of the banks. Bitcoin is more popular because of its anonymity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 21, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
Ripple is a good coin for investment, but if you compare this coin with bitcoin, I choose bitcoin. It is he who is the most popular and reliable coin.
Indeed, someone's opinion is sometimes different. But if we, think it's not entirely true to compare these two coins. Bitcoin is very popular not because it is high-tech. Bitcoin is the base of the entire crypto market.
The price significantly affects all processes in this market. Of course, there are more blockchain technologies, including Ripple. But this does not mean that they can be called competitors for bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
July 21, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
Ripple is a good coin for investment, but if you compare this coin with bitcoin, I choose bitcoin. It is he who is the most popular and reliable coin.
Activity: 392
July 21, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
you largely enjoy entire assortment in individual nose or Ripple establish, you can't debut whatever erratic weight of them enjoy in Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
Bitcoin is the main coin so I think the best option remains in Bitcoin,
Ripple I think is also a good coin but is now still less competitive with Bitcoin.
I prefer Bitcoin because already many people say if Ripple not good for investment  because it is said to be the worst ripple coin in the world crypto and so now there are many altcoins that can make invest like bitcoin and the other its
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
I have been playing with Ripple a few months ago. This is a great system and I think I see how it can help revolutionize payments and also create decentralized exchanges.
July 19, 2018, 11:02:52 PM
Bitcoin is the main coin so I think the best option remains in Bitcoin,
Ripple I think is also a good coin but is now still less competitive with Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 19, 2018, 09:00:40 PM
Ripple is not even a crypto currency if you figure it out, it has no chance against Bitcoin. If only someone very influential will create certain conditions
Activity: 86
July 19, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
I think there is no coin to replace Bitcoin. Both are very valuable. Bitcoin has more long-term investment value. Ripple cooperates with major banks and will receive the support of the bank in the future.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
The current crypto population is getting smarter in choosing coins for the investment they are going to run. Bitcoin continues to increase in its population, although bitcoin prices drop dramatically. But that does not make their enthusiasm less, so this situation they make as a foothold to get results in a very large amount when bitcoin will have increased.
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 07:31:25 PM
bitcoin is the right decision to generate big profits, a bright future and has become a strong coin of all kinds of shocks.
I think the quality of bitcoin is much better than ripple we can see bitcoin in the market has the largest community so I think the best option remains in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 07:30:26 PM
Bitcoin is the king of all coins and now has dominated the market, of course I now prefer Bitcoin rather than Ripple, with a limited supply of Bitcoin I'm sure Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
To me, Ripple seems like a much more viable and less risky bet.

The idea that the whole international economic system is going to end because of the blockchain & crypto currency is too far-fetched. What's much more likely is that the technology will be appropriated by the industry and all these cryptos will disappear unless they can find an industry purpose, and Ripple is all about that
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 19, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
Ripple has the advantage that it is accepted by many banks around the world and used in transactions. However, the ripple is managed by the company. That's why I chose to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market. It controls all the altcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will maintain its No. 1 position and its price will go to the Moon. Currently Bitcoin is only about $ 7400, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 19, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
ripple and bitcoin coin I trust and believe in the currency market most. BitCoin is the biggest brand. ripple will make a big difference in the banking sector.
Both are good coins but if I am gonna choose, I would go for bitcoin because it is more profitable due to its price. Also, it is more popular than ripple since it is the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
I trust bitcoin more. Bitcoin is the most popular coin since it it the first digital cryptocurrency that has been introduced to all of us.Bitcoin also has high development potential.
Activity: 72
July 19, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
I'm probably among the lesser biased here. I am holding my XRP because I realized it's safer to just keep my investments still. I came for the moon, stayed because I got in at $0.70 and it's still >$0.70 after the entire market crashed. Waiting to see if there's growth.

I believe the potential growth to $3 will be independent from Bitcoin's adoption. BTC/XRP value increased by 400% before the crash, and it's settling to about a 150% increase after the crash (.00004 → .0002 → .0001 BTC/XRP). So even though the hour-by-hour analysis is heavily locked to BTC, it's actually pretty separated when you zoom out.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
July 19, 2018, 06:32:09 PM
Bitcoin. Although, XRP has made healthy connections to banks which it may help it to climb up the crypto market, it lacks the fundamental and that is not a decentralised coin and that refutes the main purpose for creating these coins. On the other hand, Bitcoin influences the rest of the crypto markets so for me its definitely bitcoin.

Bitcoin of course. Ripples connections with the banks are just a speculations, because no bank will use it for transfers. Bitcoin is true crypto coin, Ripple is just a tool to rip people off.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 19, 2018, 06:27:34 PM
if compare Ripple and Bitcoin I think Bitcoin still win and Ripple is still very far to beat Bitcoin, because Bitcoin growth is very fast.
Pages:
Jump to: