Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 12. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:05:13 AM
ripple, although i don't like the two but ripple is clearly better in today's market. Litecoin is dead with no news for some months already while ripple supporter keep increasing alongside with their marketcap so choosing ripple is definitely better. I can't believe there's still people that consider investing in litecoin.
Activity: 170
August 13, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
On the off chance that talking is deserving obviously everything is worth to utilize speculation. It's simply that swell is predominant if my view since up to this point the swell as of now developed and a great deal of changes and also participation with the different gatherings will surely make the swell progressively have high costs and guarantees to future venture.
Activity: 119
August 13, 2018, 03:54:11 AM
I think Ripple has more advantages than LTC, so I choose Ripple .
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
I will choose RIPPLE because I heard that RIPPLE has reached a cooperation with many big banks, which will support the price of RIPPLE. Even in the bear market, RIPPLE will not fall too much.
But the price for some reason on Ripple continues to fall and no one supports the price of Ripple.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 06:37:00 PM
Xrp is not a crypto currency, that’s way sure ltc.
I also prefer LTC than Ripple.  I think in the future the price for Ripple will only fall.  But it seems to me that the price for LTC will not grow too much.
Activity: 172
August 12, 2018, 01:20:31 AM
Xrp is not a crypto currency, that’s way sure ltc.
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 01:01:47 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
I think LTC is better than Ripple.  I doubt that in the future Ripple will be a successful coin.
Activity: 68
August 11, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I will choose RIPPLE because I heard that RIPPLE has reached a cooperation with many big banks, which will support the price of RIPPLE. Even in the bear market, RIPPLE will not fall too much.

The ripple did not reach the middle of the line with the banks. Banks use ripple technology, blockchain. But not the ripple itself. This is a big difference.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 11, 2018, 02:33:12 PM
It is hard choose because ripple was good in last year and now is worse a little, from second hand we have not any promising News about litecoin, anyway my vote i would give to litecoin because his popularity is bigger and i prefer a coin which people fewer hate
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
I prefer Litecoin, because in my opinion Litecoin provides more opportunities for me to get profit than Ripple.
August 11, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

Yes, LTC is better than Ripple.  And I think LTC is a more reliable coin for investment now than Ripple.
Activity: 82
August 10, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
The two coins are useful for longterm venture, the distinctions of business sectors or business extension to individuals you have to know. Know first the favorable circumstances and hindrances of two coins. Before anyrhing else litecoin is silver coin of the market and bitcoin is gold. Today swell is withinin top five however syill cost is shabby and set aside opportunity to go up yet its still shoddy value you have to consider the volume supply of coin and create ideas to the market. Good fortunes
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
In my opinion, Ripple will be a very good coin to choose from Litecoin.
Although Ripple prices are cheaper than Litecoin, Ripple technology is better than Litecoin.
I am sure that in the future Ripple will become a strong coin and become a coin that has a high price value.
I think you have to read a lot about Ripple coins.
copper member
Activity: 107
August 10, 2018, 02:59:34 AM
Litecoin is promising project that will make a lot of investors rich. I would choose Litecoin if for long-term investment. cause Litecoin rivals Ethereum, while ethereum is the best altcoin today.
Merit: 9
August 09, 2018, 08:16:26 PM
If we ever get another alt-season, you better go with ripple. More volatile, more potential gains.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 09, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
I really like ltc, it is direct such what should be. Usually I use a lot for the transfer between exchanges, if this is something significant. Plus, the old highs look very interesting. But we must not forget that the LTC was lying at the bottom for a very long time

xrp of course an interesting coin, but it is still considered as a speculation. You can make money on it, but it will be hard to tell whether a coin weighs in in five years.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 09, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
I prefer Litecoin than Ripple. Why? Because Litecoin is slowly climbing up and continue to climb up. While Ripple is doing up and down with no consistent trend to follow.

Experts are very bullish about Litecoin predicting a $500-$600 price value for long term investment.

I agree with you. Litecoin is a real crypto coin. Ripple is like a hybrid. Ripple's price has been manipulated and I am afraid that will be manipulated in the future as well. Litecoin is about 15% of my assets and Ripple is 0%.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

i will choose litecoin,,
why ? because litecoin is better than ripple, litecoin is truly decentralized crypto, and ripple is a centralized crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 09, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
if I had the opportunity to choose or determine an investment. at this time I will choose Litecoin (LTC) instead of having to choose Ripple. I think the ripple is currently fast asleep.  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: