Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 34. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
I would choose litecoin because almost all xrp is owned by Ripple, its price can be manipulated by Ripple easily. On the other hand litecoin is a decentralized coin, the possibility of its price being manipulated by an individual is very low.
Activity: 97
June 25, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
I support the author of the previous message. I also like more coins, which cost less than a whole dollar. I think they have potential. That's why I bought XRP a long time ago. I keep them and do not want to sell. That's why my choice XRP.
Activity: 70
June 25, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
I will choose litecoin in ripple & litecoin. Because Litecoin has huge potential due to its big community. litecoin has already been proposed as an alternative payment method.
Activity: 163
June 25, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
but if we look from the growth side I think litecoins will be more stable than ripples for now, precisely because I see the current development so I choose litecoin to invest short term, because the money needed to secure many Ltc. Therefore, I can only secure coins like Xrp that I know have some greater potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
i have always liked buying coins that are still in cents than those that are in wholesome in which i mean the dollar. the cents tends to appreciate in a much faster pace talking about the percentage than the coins already in the dollar value. so in that case i will opt for the ripple anyday and any time. thanks
Activity: 420
June 25, 2018, 11:16:11 AM
I will go for LITECOIN because is more potential that ripple and it has big investors and it,s credibility is excellent. LITECOIN is also getting better in the technology.
Activity: 66
June 25, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
I really don't support ripple while it is centralized coin. I don't like people who support it by investing on it. Litecoin is decentralized and give much more credibility as it is not linked to the big investor, so its future not dependent on someone's decision. Better to choose litecoin.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I think, of course, both currencies worth an investor`s attention, you just have to choose the right moment to buy and sell Wink
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 05:45:41 AM
LTC it's top coin Cheesy
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 25, 2018, 05:42:11 AM
for now better litecoin than ripple, because now litecoin price is under $ 100 and maybe this is the right time to buy some ltc, then hold it first until the market recovered
Activity: 123
June 25, 2018, 05:27:55 AM
for now I think Litecoin and Ripple are one of the most potent Altcoin in the crypto money market, but I have seen both coins very good and I will stick with this. If you want to invest, the best option would be to invest in both coins, as they complement each other. I know, not everyone likes ripples but the truth is that it is a profitable coin, and if you invest in it, you will get a bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 25, 2018, 05:16:42 AM
For me it is definitely Ripple. I don't believe in Litecoin anymore. Did you know that Litecoin founder sold all of his LTC ?
So how can I buy it if CEO doesn't hold crypto which he has created?
Talk about complete failure of understand decentralization.
Bitcoin is the beginning of a new area, the old system is done.
btw not a single xrp has been sold and added to circulating supply in the past week, price still fell,over 60% unsold
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:41:43 AM
In the cryptographic market, there are more and more coins available for investors to choose. RIPPLE and LITECOIN are one of the big coins that are increasingly being noticed by investors. But between RIPPLE and LITECOIN, I will trust and place more trust in LITECOIN. LITECOIN is getting better and better at technology.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:41:26 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

Ripple better in terms of development and value to be a benchmark to have Ripple and continue to support it forward more advanced. so I strongly recommend to own and support Ripple to be a very capable coin to be reliable in the future. so it would be great for a much bigger profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
June 25, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
For me it is definitely Ripple. I don't believe in Litecoin anymore. Did you know that Litecoin founder sold all of his LTC ?
So how can I buy it if CEO doesn't hold crypto which he has created?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
June 25, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
In my opinion, both projects are worth investing. The former has a great backing from establishments and for that reason, it has considerable chances to become a worldwide cryptocurrency in the future. Litecoin still struggles with contingencies, but for the diligence of its team, it's worthy investments too. Investment diversification is a wise measure.
I have been telling about it from the beginning. And in general, it is created sgtsfnktybt that most people choose crypto currency as a football club, and then behave like a fan. Stop) This is not football.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 07:05:08 PM
In my opinion, both projects are worth investing. The former has a great backing from establishments and for that reason, it has considerable chances to become a worldwide cryptocurrency in the future. Litecoin still struggles with contingencies, but for the diligence of its team, it's worthy investments too. Investment diversification is a wise measure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
Litepal, which is the first payment processor for Litecoin, got launched in February 2018 and is expected to be released soon.Buying, sending and receiving Litecoin (or any cryptocurrency) is a very complex process. Litepal is expected to make transacting in Litecoin much simpler, that’s why it’s a good time to invest in Litecoin.
Activity: 83
June 24, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
These are two good kinds of altcoin and they are rising to popularity in the coin market , if I were to choose among the two then I go first with ripple , is has a function and use of its own , I like ripple then to litecoin.
Activity: 137
June 24, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
You can not even compare ripple and litecoin. Litecoin is a sterling crypto currency with a powerful team and a number of advantages (speed and cost of transaction, prevalency, stable growth). Ripple is a centralized fictitious coin that is subject to constant speculation. I prefer litecoin that ripple at all times
Pages:
Jump to: