Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 33. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 27, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
 I would put my trust more in Ripple, because I think it is better in terms of trading it, while Litecoin is better in terms of long-term investings, make your own decision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
Honestly, I would not buy Ripple or Litecoin now, I would concentrate on EOS or Ethereum and would buy for a long-term perspective.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 27, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
This two altcoins is both great altcoins and good coins to invest in but for me I most prefer the litecoin is more better than ripple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
For me, I believe Litecoin has a bright future that will mirror the growth of Bitcoin. Litecoin is a commodity like any other on the market and its price is determined by supply, demand and use. Because Litecoin is a currency, it doesn’t have a inherent value but rather its value comes from the value that its users attach to it.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
I prefer Litecoin, but Ripple is also a good coin, for short-term trading,
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 09:58:50 AM
In my opinion, basically it's same to invest in these two coins in the previous day, today, and for the next, but for me... I would prioritize Litecoin because anyhow this coin is older and seems to stick to its popularity.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
That's a good question,  for me I would set my investments in a half. Because I really like both of those, and I really want to have them, so 50% on Ripple and 50% on LiteCoin also would be a great idea I think.
Activity: 69
June 27, 2018, 05:58:41 AM
I can say Litecoin, because its a real cryptocurrency and a lite version of blockchain but ripple, tbh its not a cryptocurrency, its just a smart move from the company that owns it in order to grab more fiat and more bitcoins.
Activity: 182
June 26, 2018, 04:18:53 PM
According to me Ripple is the risky Altcoin, I would advise to go with Litecoin. Which has strong project and huge oppurtunity to grow in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
June 26, 2018, 04:16:42 PM
Both.  Both will have their place in the future
Activity: 202
June 26, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
I think that every coin have a one's potential. I hold ripple a i agree that this coin will grow after year. But many people
hold only lite coin
Activity: 77
June 26, 2018, 08:11:12 AM
I think you should invest in both of them. Litecoin was easily added to Coinbase, because it is used for daily transaction, and Coinbase deals mostly with individuals who are involved in such, while Ripple is able to acquire such partnership, because of its focus, which is most useful for banks and institutions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 26, 2018, 04:44:33 AM
Why are you comparing them in the first place? Is it only because of their listing at CMC? They both do completely different things, or aim to do completely different things. I wouldn't bother with both of them tbh....maybe if BTC dominance really drops to a critical low, perhaps then ltc will rise again, but I am putting my money (and time + energy) into more tangible projects, projects that are using blockchain (decentralized) to solve real problems. For that matter I do like the idea of ripple, being able to offer a temporary transition period to move over to crypto completely (don't like xrp the coin though).

Anyway. I would definitely look for other projects. I wouldn't be surprised if in 2020 the top 10 at CMC looks completely different Smiley.
Activity: 92
June 26, 2018, 04:29:00 AM
I invested to litecoin because a lot of my friend had invested to it and they explained project and I liked them but I didnt invest to ripple anytime, I dont like their mission.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 04:21:13 PM
in fact, you do not need to fixate on one coin and so I would recommend investing in both. Ripple and litecoin is really promising in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
 I cannot say certainly why but Ripple caused me to trust it more than litecoin does, Anyway I have many friends that are supporting litecoin as well.
Activity: 13
June 25, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
depends on how much time would you like to invest, for short term trading, Ripple is a good option. For Long term, Litecoin is really valuable looking at the marketcap.
Activity: 462
June 25, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
I think these two alts are rather different to compare. Both are the good projects, and worth to invest it. I like the best RIPPLE project which invests in other projects going to use it in the future.
Activity: 133
June 25, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
XRP and LTC are far from eth, so if you choose to invest in eth, I suggest you directly buy eth, which is more likely to make money and less risky.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
June 25, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
I would choose litecoin because almost all xrp is owned by Ripple, its price can be manipulated by Ripple easily. On the other hand litecoin is a decentralized coin, the possibility of its price being manipulated by an individual is very low.
Yea, ripple is a centralized non-banker coin (banker interested only with ripple blockchain for them ripple coin will be useless). Ripple has been holding so many pre-mined coin.
but i thought that everyone will choose litecoin as the best coin rather than ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: